A WAlk To Remember?

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

unknown-mermaid-dolphin-moonlite.jpg%3Fw

 

 

 

 

Junsu crossed the street without looking from side to side, disregarding the danger it might bring. He was panting heavily, he was sweating in spite of the cold weather. He promised himself to find Sakura no matter what. His feet were like running a marathon and his eyes were looking around. He wanted to trash Kyu Hyun for forcing his Saki to kiss him but he regretted saying things against her. And now… she was in the cold street of Seoul without anything but her clothes. He raked his fingers on his hair in desperation. Saki was nowhere in sight and he was very nervous. His one hand was inside his pocket for some warmness and the other was holding the box of Sakuramochi tightly.

“Ah Saki, where are you?” he said looking around.

He didn’t have the slightest idea that Saki was in the audience when he sang that song. His heart was somehow delighted when the evil Kyu told him that, atleast his wish was granted. But the scene after the mini concert twisted his heart badly. He wanted to punch Kyu right then and there but he stopped himself because he knew that it wasn’t appropriate so he despised her instead, to lighten his burden but it just made it worse. And now Saki was nowhere to be found. He didn’t want to give up but he almost swept every part of the place but still no sign of Saki, until he noticed a girl who was covering her face with her hands and sobbing like a child. He went nearer and took a breath of relief when he saw that it was Saki.

 

“Why are you doing this?” he heard her say. “I dated Yunho and Kyu but still....”

“Because I love you.” he let his feelings out. It wasn’t the first time that he told her those words but she just took them for granted. Dating Yunho and KyuHyun was painful but because it was her decision, he respected that and let go on her own way. And again, he uttered those words and turned around. Saki was obviously pushing him away and he couldn’t take it any longer. He started walking away but he suddenly stopped when he heard her words that made his world turned upside down.

“I love you dolphin.”

She said almost a whisper but it was like amplified when it entered his ears. His feet suddenly turned into rock that he couldn’t move them. He dropped the box of mochis he was holding because his hands felt numbed. His heart was pounding inside his chest; it was like he was having a heart attack. He placed his hand on his chest and swore he heard it thumping. He blinked and slowly turned around to face Sakura. He saw her looking down, her face covered with her hair.

“W-what did you say?” he murmured. He can’t even think straight.

But Sakura didn’t answer; instead, she once again covered her face with her cold hands.

“S-saki.” He repeated. “I-I’m asking you…” he said in between breathes.

Saki was partially relieved. She finally said it but she wasn’t so sure on how to face him. She just actually confessed and she broke the usual way of confessing. She was sure that her face was red. She took a deep breath and looked away.

“I-I…“ She couldn’t find her words. Junsu listened attentively. “I-I said… I…” she stopped. Junsu frowned, the suspense was killing him. “I said I love you.”

'Tug, tug, tug.'

 

A smile slowly appeared on his face. His senses were slowly returning. He wanted to jump and shout but he knew that Saki was not going to like it so he just smiled from ear to ear.

“Why are you smiling?” she said half crying. She felt that all her strength was taken away from her body after confessing.

But Junsu didn’t utter a single word; instead he pulled her into his arms tightly. He could feel her heartbeat and he loved the moment. He wished that time would stopped for them.

Saki was shocked but the warmness of his hug sent comfort to her cold body. She closed her eyes and let her hands rest on his back.

Junsu felt her touch and he smiled. He then lowered his head to her shoulders and smelled her neck. His sweet scent made his heart skipped a beat. He can’t believe that they were actually that close. It was the moment that he was praying for since the time that he laid his eyes on her.

 

“Ah... Dolphin?” he said, breaking free for his hug. “I need to go home.”

And it hit Junsu. Because he was so worried, he forgot to bring anything but the box of Mochis. He left his bag which includes his wallet and his phone inside their van at the SME. He scratched his head because of his own stupidity.

“You don't have any money?” she hissed. “What the…?” her cellphone ran out of battery at the wrong time.

“I forgot it inside the van.” He said.

“Dolphin how can you be that stupid!” she said, folding her arms. “How can we go home now? We can’t ride a bus and taxis were not so common in this area.” (Okay… I just made this one up)

“Your house is not that far from here so I guess…. We can walk.” Junsu love the idea of walking with her hand in hand but she was anything but happy about it.

“I really thought you are my night in shinning armor that would save me and take me home safely.” She said babbling. She was too desperate to go home. She couldn’t believe that she just confessed her much kept feelings to a silly dolphin.

“I’m sorry.” He looked down. “It’s because I was so worried that I forgot to bring it.” He gave her his sad face.

Her expression suddenly changed. She felt her heart jumped a little when he said that he was worried. She realized that walking wasn’t that bad especially if she was with her dolphin.

“Then let’s walk.” She said and extended her hand to him.

“Huh?” he said with mouth wide open.

“I said let’s go.” She repeated and shook her hand, waiting for him to take it.

“W-what’s that for?” he said looking at her hand strangely.

She looked at him in disbelief.

“Don't tell me you’ll let me walk in the street without holding my hand?”

“H-hold your hand?” he swallowed hard.

“Y-yes…” she hesitated for a moment. “T-that’s what couples do…. Right?”

‘That’s what couples do….’ Rang inside his brain. And he loved it. He took the box from the floor.

“Of course.” He said proudly and took her hand. “We are a couple now. It’s illegal not to hold hands while walking.” That made her smile.

 

After a few meters… he stopped and took off his jacket and put it to Saki.

“What are you doing?” she said. “I already have my jacket.”

“It’s not thick enough. You might catch cold.”

“But…”

“No buts.” He then held her hand again and continued to walk.

 

 

 

After a while…

 

“Dolphin…” she said in a sleepy tone.

“Huh?”

“Can we just stop for a while? My feet are aching.” She said.

“We can’t, its getting really late.”

“But I’m tired.” She once again protested. She couldn’t take another step.

He then let go of her hand and sat on the ground.

“What are you doing?”

“Hop on my back.”

“A piggy ride you mean?”

“Yah… It’s what couples do in Korea.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

She reluctantly hopped on his back and Junsu stood slowly.

“Am I heavy?” she said after a while.

“Nope… you are light as a pillow.” He smiled.

“Liar. I can hear your heavy breathing from here. You can put me down now.”

“No… stay there.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ah huh.”

She then felt her eyes became heavier and heavier. She rested her head on his shoulder and smelled his masculine scent and smiled. She was with her dolphin… and she never felt happier.

 

 

 

 

“Junsu!” they all shouted when the dolphin opened the door.

“Shhhh…” he said. He was afraid that Saki might wake up.

“It’s 2 am.” Jae gave him a stern looked. “Where have you been?”

“Ah hyung… it’s a long story.“ He hissed. He was too tired to talk about it.

“Mimi fell asleep waiting for Saki.” Yoochun said to him. They stay at Jaejoong’s house that night for the second time.

"Sorry." Junsu then faced Jae. “Where’s her room?”

“Upstairs, Mimi’s former room.”

 

He just nodded and went up the stairs. Jae followed behind.

 

He carefully covered the sleeping mermaid with a jacket before he kissed her forehead and left the room. The kiss made Jae’s forehead wrinkled.

“You have a lot of explaining to do.” He said to him as they went down the stairs.

“Hyung… I’m tired. We just walked home and I can’t even feel my feet right now. Let’s just talk about this tomorrow huh?” He said as he gently massaged his head and neck.

“Why not now?” Yunho said. “We waited for you.”

“Hyung…” Junsu said half pleading. “I’m tired.” and he sat beside Changmin who was starting to doze off.

And before they knew it… Junsu was in dreamland…. With Saki….

 

 

 

 

*******************************************

 

Oh there…. I finally updated… huh…. It was a tiring week for me…

Hope you like this one…

I’m sorry if can’t post everyday like I used to….

And so they became a couple… what’s next?... drama? Actually… I’m still thinking about it….

Send me you love….

I was really happy when I saw all your comments…. I really missed those….

Keep them coming……

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are so loved that I actually can’t sleep without reading them…. Seriously….

Love ya all….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK