Advice

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

The night was still young and Saki still wanted to be with Junsu. and go to their favorite place, but she knew that he was upset with what she did so she immediately trashed that idea. She remained quiet as Junsu drove their way to her house.

Junsu on the other hand, was freaking nervous. Saki was so quiet. The scene at the restroom bugged his head once again. His heart was beating rapidly as he drove.

“Saki…” He whispered but it was loud enough for her to hear it. She suddenly gave him a questioning look. He didn’t called her ‘Yobo’ like he usually does and it kinda surprised her.

“Sorry.” She looked down and played with her bag on her lap.

Junsu looked at her in disbelief. He doesn’t know why she apologized to him.

“I know your not expecting me. But I was invited and I can’t say no.” she explained.

Junsu took a deep breath because his heart was beating heavily twice as before. Zhang managed to get close to Sakura. He can’t even warn her because she might get suspicious. He was supposed to be happy because the song was finally released and they should be celebrating but he just can’t. He was upset and disappointed at the same time.

“I dont know that you are friends.” Asked Junsu, without taking his eyes on the busy road.

“Hankyung Oppa once visited the shop and she… she…. was with him.” She said guiltily.

All along, she was thinking that he was upset with her but unknow to her, Junsu was the one who suppose to ask for her forgiveness.

Junsu shook his head. He under estimated Zhang’s abilities, it never crossed his mind that she will befriend Saki to get what she wanted. He made a mental note to talk to her bestfriend - Hankyung. He had to do something before Zhang do something that will put his relationship with Saki on the line.

He put all his best effort to win Saki’s heart and did everything to protect her from the sharp eyes of reporters, so he will do the same thing with Zhang. He won’t allow anyone to break the dolphin-mermaid relationship in anyway or anyhow.

“Why are you saying sorry?” he finally asked.

“I didn’t know that Zhang is your partner in that song and she invited me, so I came.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that.” He forced a smile. “I’m happy that you were able to see our performance.”

“Really?” she sighed in relief. “It was actually my first time to see you perform and you did great.” She commended.

“I was thinking about you while singing that song.”

She then looked away and tried to hide her blushing face.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered. His facial expression was very different than before and Saki suddenly worried.

“Why are you saying sorry?” it was her turn to ask.

‘I kissed Zhang! Not a simple kiss but a hell wracking kiss!’ his mind yelled but he wasn’t able to put them into words. Saki would be so surprise and she might break up with him on that very moment.

“Sorry if didn’t invited you to that event.” He thought of other reason.

Saki just smiled at him. “I understand. Cassies are still not ready to see Junsu with his girlfriend.” She was smiling but there was pain in her voice. How she wish that one day, they could spend a whole day without getting worried that someone might follow or stalk them around.

“We will tell them soon.” Junsu assured her.

“But you look good together.” She laughed at her own joke but there was that familiar sting once again.

“Don't mind what the reporters said.” He said seriously, he didn’t like her joke, obviously. “They’ll just do something that can make you upset. It’s all part of the promotion.”

“I’m actually telling the truth. You look good together.”

“Saki?” he hissed. “I don't like it when you talk something stupid as that. Zhang was just a co-worker. She’s not even my friend and our relationship begins and ends there.” He defensively said.

“How can you say that?” she was surprised with what he said. He was never once like that with other girls. “Zhang is a nice girl.”

Junsu looked at her in disbelief.

“What are you saying?” he asked. “You want me to get close to her?”

She looked down and ran out of words. Of course she doesn’t want his dolphin to be close with other girls. But Zhang is…. A friend. At least that what she believed.

“I’m not saying that.” She explained.

“I don't want to talk about her.”

“You seem to hate her.” She finally noticed.

Sweat started to flow from his forehead. It was cold inside the car but he was sweating heavily. Saki just hit him.

“I don't. I just don't feel like being close to her.”

“Is there something wrong Su? Is there something bothering you? You know you can always tell me and I will understand.” She said with worried eyes. She noticed that Junsu was acting a bit strange that night. He was usually friendly to anyone.

‘I just committed a big mistake and I might lose you because of it.’

 

 

 

 

 

“What?!” Yoochun’s voice roared like thunder inside his car.

They were in front of Yoochun’s house. Junsu don't want Rei to hear what he was going to say. Not because he don't trust her but because she’s Saki’s bestfriend.

“You did that to my sister-in-law?” he glared at him. ”How stupid can you get?”

Junsu needed that– a good shouting and spanking. But still, it wasn’t enough to remove all the heaviness of his heart.

“I know.” He punched his steering wheel.

“Ah… seriously!” Yoochun let go of a loud sigh. “You better get rid of that girl. We all don't like a second Yoona.”

“You think Saki will forgive if I tell her everything?” he was desperate to find a solution with his problem.

“Are you crazy?” Yoochun once again growled. “Saki can be unforgiving and you know that. She will surely chop your head off if you tell her the truth.”

“What am I going to do? That Zhang is Saki’s friend now.”

Yoochun shook his head and remained quiet, not because he ran out of words to say but he doesn’t really know how to say it exactly to Junsu. He was also worried.

“She’s smart.” Was all he had to say.

“I told you this project is a big mistake.”

“Are you sure nobody saw you?”

Junsu nodded.

Yoochun looked down and started thinking but ideas failed to come so he just smacked Junsu’s head in frustration.

“How can you do this? You just put me in a very difficult situation. Saki is my wife’s bestfriend that you screwed up!”

“Yah!” he protested while rubbing his head. “You were once in this situation.”

“What?” Yoochun’s eyebrows boxed.  “I never kissed a girl inside a restroom, you stupid dolphin!”

 

 

Meanwhile… Jaejoong’s house…

 

Jaejoong felt hot so he decided to go down to the kitchen in his pajamas and poured him self a glass of ice cold juice. He went to the porch at the side of the house where they usually hung out afterwards. It was their favorite place because fireflies always appear in there. They never failed to relax him.

“Oppa.” Saki suddenly appeared, also in her pajamas which made him jump a little bit. She was carrying a glass of milk for herself. 

“It’s late.” He said. “Why are you still up?”

“How about you?”

“I can’t sleep.”

“Me too. Can I ask you a question?” she took a sip from her milk.

“Anything.” They both sat at the bench and watched the fireflies together.

“Did you ever fell in love with one of your leading ladies?” her question made him frowned.

“Why are you asking that question?”

“Just… curious?”

He chuckled.

“If that girl made me look at her twice… then… maybe I can give it a shot.” Half meant…. Half joke.

“How superficial.” she hissed.

He laughed and ruffled her hair.

“Of course not.” He smiled afterwards. “Falling in love is not that easy and it comes unexpectedly.”

Saki just nodded. At her age, she never experienced being in love with someone before Junsu, so everything was so new to her. And Zhang is pretty, it’s not that impossible that her dolphin might fall for her. She shook her head frantically because of that thought.

“But it’s possible …. Right?” ‘Oh please say no.’ her mind said.

“Yes.”

She sighed. It’s really possible that someone can fall for his or her co-worker.

“Why?” Jae looked at her and a small smile appeared on his face. “Are you worried that Junsu might fall for that Zhang Li Yin?”

“Huh?” and then looked away. ‘Am I that obvious?’ she even touched her cheeks. She wasn’t blushing or anything so it was a mystery why Jaejoong got what she was thinking.

“I watched their interview.” He rested his head at backrest of the bench. “Reporters can be really irritating but I think Junsu handled them all with grace.”

“I was there.” She whispered. It made Jae sat up properly.

“You were?”

“Zhang invited me.”

“You know her?”

“She’s my friend.”

“Oh…”

He didn’t ask about the details of how she met her but he was sure that there was nothing to worry about.

“Junsu will not do anything that will break your heart. Trust me. He will never get out of this house alive if he did.” He smiled, giving Saki the assurance she needed.

“Ah…” he suddenly slapped his forehead. “That’s what I’m talking about. You are still young, but both you and Mimi decided to enter the chaotic world of love and now… you’re having trouble with your so-called partners.”

Saki rolled his eyes at him. “I wish you’ll find a girl who can shut you up.” She said and finished her milk.

“Bwoh?” he looked at her in disbelief.

“Oppa…. Being in love is great feeling, heaven.” It was her turn to lecture him.

“And it can hurt like hell.”

“How did you know?” she asked. “You said you never fell in love before.”

“I saw Mimi cried when Yoochun left.” He turned serious.

“But it’s not enough for you to say that it can hurt as hell.”

“Maybe… nobody wanted to feel it. So you have to handle your relationship with a lot of care.” He also finished his juice.

“I will.” She smiled. “And I know Su is doing the same….”

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************

Preview…..

Next chapter… PARANOIA

“You hate it when you see your girl with another guy…. But you just kissed Zhang like a maniac during her debut.”   _______

***********************************************************************************

 

Hello…..

 

@Alzina big trouble ahead….. ^^

@ Kpopaddict She is more than evil….

@rheukkie I’m also excited… please keep on supporting….

@suzie1911 Unnie… I cant kill her…. Her fans might kill me… haha.. Jaejoong will get what he deserves…. And Unnie… Zhang is evil like Yoona but smarter…. And the next attack might be fatal….

@butterfly555 hi Unnie…. You’re right she is…. And I’m with you… I hate her too…. But only in this fic….

 

Keep on supporting….

Love yah….

Im actually listening to JYJ’s  I Love you will typing….

 

Comments…. Suggestions…. And violent reactions are loved!!!!

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK