Yunho's Plan

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

u-know1431.jpg2h37gq8.jpgwatermarknozomi_sasaki.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure she said that?” Junsu’s heart ached instantly. Like Yunho, he couldn’t accept that a girl like Sakura can change her mind that easily. They had fun when they were at the Lotte World. He thought that was the start of a happy friendship that will eventually turn into a great relationship, but he was wrong. He felt his strength left his body so he threw himself at the sofa.

Yunho nodded at him. He was also surprised but he felt something weird and he will not let it go just like that.

“Junsu… would you allow me to help you?” he said to his sulking member.

‘Help?’ he sighed. ‘His hyung cannot do anything about it.’

Junsu didn’t answer.

“Yah… I’m asking you.” Yunho said as he tapped his shoulder. The others just listened including Rei.

“Hyung… I thought everything was okay.” He said sadly.

“That’s why I want to help.”

“How?”

“Stop seeing her.” Yunho said straightly which made everyone frowned.

“That’s stupid.” Junsu protested. “You want me to stop seeing her? How can you be that absurd?”

But Jaejoong was thinking differently.

“Are you planning something?” he asked Yunho.

“Yeah.” He nodded “But only if this dolphin will allow me.”

So Junsu had no choice but to give his permission. He wouldn’t want to lose Saki in anyway.

“Trust me in this one.” Yunho smirked at him.

 

He felt nervous with his smirk. Something wasn’t right. It was because Yunho likes Saki and he offered his help so it felt really weird.

“Ah hyung… please… don't get my Saki away from me.” He begged.

“Babo!”

 

 

 

“Sakura!”

She almost jumped when a guy behind her screamed her name. She was walking her way to her work from the university.

“Yah!” she snapped. Her heart beats faster than the usual.

“Did I surprise you?” Kyu Hyun said chuckling.

“Not really.” She hissed. “You almost just gave me a heart attack.”

“Sorry.” He said and then pinched her cheeks.

“What the?” her eyes widened. Even Junsu never dared to pinch her cheeks.

“I can’t help it. You’re so cute.”

‘Geez… this guy…’

“So… let’s go eat somewhere.” He then said.

“I can't, I have work.”

“I’ll wait for you.”

“My shift will not end until 8 pm.” She said. She wasn’t in the mood to go out.

“It’s okay. I’m free ‘till 10 pm.” But Kyu was insisting.

“Are you sure?”

“Yah.” He said smiling.

“Okay.” She said and walked pass him.

 

 

Aish Sakura... You wanted to get rid of Junsu but you allowed Kyu to date you.’ she said to herself.

‘tug, tug, tug…'

‘Oh great.’

 

 

“Ah… I love the cool wind here in Banpo.” Kyu said as he stretched his arms in the air. They were walking beside each other. But unlike Junsu, Kyu never covered his face with anything. He wasn’t afraid to get recognized.

“Yah, me too.” She said lazily. “We always come here.”

“But we only came here twice.” He said frowning.

She then looked at him. She almost mentioned his name and she almost broke their deal.

“A-ah... actually… I love coming here.” She smiled.

“Really?” he smiled back. He was glad that Saki enjoyed the place as much as he did.

But some things were just so hard to ignore….

“Come on… let’s buy Odeng.” Kyu said and Saki’s face instantly lifted up.

“Junsu’s favorite.” She said out of nowhere. Kyu suddenly stopped from walking and Sakura realized what she just said.

“Sorry.” She looked down.

Kyu was saddened but he tried not to show it to her. He pulled a deep breath and smiled.

“Strike one. You’ll pay for our odeng.” He said.

“Yah.” She looked up once again and smiled at him.

Kyu just gave her three chances not to mention his name. But that night, Sakura mentioned the dolphin’s name not only three times but ten times unknowingly. Kyu was left disappointed and miserable but he didn’t tell her that she already had 10 strikes. He was sure that she won’t give her precious kiss to him… at least not yet. He was disappointed but it didn’t stop him from enjoying that night.

“ Let’s go over there.” Sakura pointed the place where she and Junsu usually hang out.

“Nice.” He said as they sat on the grass.

“The view is so great. You can see the lovely Han River. Junsu loves this place.” She said smiling.

“Strike 11” he whispered.

“Huh?” Saki turned to him. “Are you saying something?”

“Ah nothing.” He then looked at his watch. “It’s late. I’ll take you home.” He said and stood up, pulling Saki over.

“Okay.” She said.

 

 

“Can we do this again?” Kyu asked her before she entered the house.

Saki didn’t answer.

Saki got the best of Kyu that night. He was so pissed, not to Saki but to his hyung. He was not with them but he kept on bugging him because his girl can’t stop mentioning things about him.

“I want to tell you something.” He said.

“What?”

“I will not stop. I will do everything to please you and I will never let anyone to come in our way….” He sighed. “…Even if I had to go against my Hyung.”

“Kyu…” her eyes saddened. How would she tell the maknae that she wasn’t feeling anything towards him but friendship? She didn’t have the heart to do that.

“I’ll go now.”

 

 

 

 

“Mimi… help.” She said through the phone.

“I know… Yunho Oppa told us everything and Junsu Oppa was devastated.” Rei said from the other line.

“Mimi… I don't want to continue going out with him.” She was half sobbing. “And it felt so bad that I’m dating Kyu Hyun after telling Junsu to stop.”

Rei sighed. “I think… that is not right.”

“I know but what can I do?”

“You know what…? You are really acting weird nowadays.”

And she told Rei something that almost lost her mind.

 

 

 

 

“Saki.”

She heard Jaejoong knocking on her door but she was too sleepy to stand. It was Saturday, meaning no school and work was in the afternoon. For the second time, she had trouble sleeping.  She was cursing herself for thinking such stupid things. (those stupid things will reveal soon)

“Saki.” Jaejoong repeated. “Yunho’s waiting for you downstairs.”

“Huh?” she suddenly opened her eyes. “What is he doing here this early?” she said to herself.

“Saki.”

“I’m coming.” She was forced to stand and took a bath.

 

 

 

“Oppa.” She greeted him.

“Good morning Saki.” He smiled at her. “Let’s go.”

“Huh?”

“Let’s go somewhere. It’s Saturday and I’m free.”

“But I have work.” She was going out again.

“We’ll return before that.”

“Where are we going?” She said and lazily sat beside him at the sofa.

“Lotte world.”

“Again?” she scowled. “But Junsu took me there not so long ago.” She said.

 

Yunho chuckled at her reaction. “Come on… we’ll do something different. Promise.”

She looked at him and examined his expression. It was just normal, there was nothing weird… just pure handsomeness and perfection.

“Jaejoong-chan will not allow me.” She was trying to put up an alibi.

“It’s okay Saki. Yunho told me about it.”

“And you allowed it?” she said in disbelief.

“I see nothing wrong.” He took a sip from his all time favorite- banana milk.

She took a deep breath before she went to her room to change her clothes.

 

 

“Are you ready?” Yunho asked Jaejoong after Saki went to her room.

“I’m actually excited.” Jae smiled.

“I told Changmin and Yoochun already and they are more than willing to help.”

“Does Junsu knows about it?”

Yunho shook his head.

“No. I don't have the plan of telling him but I will make his heart ache a little bit today.”

Jae chuckled at what he said. He can imagine Junsu’s reaction after their plan.

“Please be gentle at him. He has the tendency to lose his mind.” Jae told Yunho.

“I will.”

 

 

 

It was a very boring trip for Saki. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. The place was just the same except that there were only few people because they came very early. She assumed that Yunho planned it to avoid being recognized.

They were inside the giant lover’s wheel when he begun his first step. He dialed his phone and waited Junsu to answer.

“Yoboseyo?” Yunho smiled upon hearing the dolphin’s voice. Junsu was with the rest of the DBSK at Yoochun’s house.

“Hyung? Where are you?” Junsu said from the other line. “We’re here at Yoochun’s.”

“Nah… don't wait for me.” He smiled. “I won’t be coming.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at the lotte world with Sakura.” He said and took a glimpse at Saki who was looking down the glass floor. She was drowned to the views and heights so she didn’t notice that he was actually talking to Junsu.

And a pause.

“Hello?”

 

 

 

 

On the other line…

Junsu felt like Yunho just stabbed his heart. His hands begun to tremble wildly and his face begun to turn red. The other guys saw it so they were sure that Yunho dropped the bomb already. Jae signaled Changmin to get some water from the kitchen…. Just in case.

He swallowed hard. He tried to speak but no voice came out from his mouth. He was mad, freaking mad at his hyung. He knew he was up to something when he asked him to leave it all to him. He regretted that he allowed his hyung to take care of things and now… his hyung… was with his mermaid. And he couldn’t just accept it.

“Hello?” he heard him said from the other line. But because of anger he pressed the end button and slammed the phone on the floor. Yoochun and Jae were shocked.

“Yah… Junsu."  he said. “That phone is not cheap.”

“Y-Yunho hyung.” He stuttered.

“What happened to hyung?” Yoochun tried to act innocent.

“He’s dating Sakura.” They saw his shoulders went up and down. He was panting heavily and his face was blood red. Even it was planned; they couldn’t help but to worry. Junsu’s reaction was way more than they expected.

“Hyung… drink something.” Changmin hands him the glass but he pushed his hand away, making the water splashed on the floor. Junsu rolled his fist and stood.

“Where are you going?” Jae followed him. “Don't tell me you’re gonna follow them?”

Junsu didn’t answer, Jaejoong was right, he wanted to follow them and teach their leader a life changing lesson.

“Hyung!” Changmin yelled. “Calm down. Drink this.” He commanded.

“Aish." Jae scratched his head. “Yunho is just dating Sakura but you reacted like they eloped.”

“I can’t imagine if Yunho hyung proposed to her.” Yoochun smirked. “What would be Junsu’s reaction?”

“You want to see it now?” Junsu glared at him.

 

 

 

Yunho chuckled when he heard a loud bang from his phone. He was sure that Junsu was at rage that time.

“What’s wrong?” Saki asked him.

“Ah.” He smiled. “It was Junsu.”

‘tug, tug, tug…’

“I told him we're here.”

“What did he say?” she was hoping for somewhat a… violent reaction. She immediately scolded her herself for thinking that way.

“He told me to enjoy.”

“Huh?” she was dumbfounded and her reaction caught Yunho’s keen eyes.

“He was actually with UEE right now.”

“UEE?” she wasn’t so sure if the name was for a guy or a girl.

“She’s a member of a group named AfterSchool.” He informed her. He was actually enjoying her reaction.

“AfterSchool.” The name rang a bell. Rei told her about them and she saw them performed once.

“Yes, they’re actually at a restaurant near the Banpo Bridge right now, having their lunch.”

“They’re dating?” she suddenly felt a lump on .

“Sort of.” Yunho said casually.

She sighed and looked away. Yunho smiled for a job well done. But the plan was far from over.

 

 

“Let’s go home.” Saki said after they went down from they last ride. She suddenly felt gloomy. The news that Junsu was dating someone brought some weird feelings to her. She didn’t want to feel that way but she couldn’t help it. She just wanted to go home and go to her room and sleep all her feelings away. But Yunho had more in store for her.

 

“Let’s eat.” He ignored what she said.

 They ate at a restaurant inside the park and Yunho was surprised to see Sakura eat. She was just a young girl but she ate like an ajusshi. She beat 2 bowls of Ramen and wanted more.

“Yah… Saki.” Yunho said worrying. “Gluttony is a sin.”

But she didn’t even look at him. She continued eating her sadness away. She finished 3 bowls of Ramen that day and she ordered a dessert. Yunho was astounded.

 

Then, they went inside the arcade to play some game. Sakura wasn’t interested at all. Yunho tried different methods and strategies to cheer her up but none of them worked.

“Ring toss!” Yunho said laughing. “I’m good at this. Let’s play.”

Sakura then frowned. “Nah, Junsu said there is something wrong with the ring. He never goaled with that one.” She said lazily.

“Really?” Yunho’s eyes widened but he was smiling inside. His plan was perfectly working.

“Yeah, let’s try the basketball instead. Junsu won a dolphin toy for me.” She said. “I want that pink dolphin. Get it for me.” She told him as she pointed the cute pink dolphin at the stand. But Yunho failed to win it for her, so her sulkiness reached beyond unimaginable point.

“Yah…I told you to win that for me.” She hissed.

“But the goal was too high.” Yunho was also surprised, how did Junsu won? He was shorter than him and Yunho was way better in basketball.

“Yah… Junsu got it at ease.” She protested.

“Maybe he’s inspired.” He winked at her but Saki stuck her tongue out as a return.

“How can he be inspired if he’s with someone else.” She whispered. She didn’t have the intension to tell that to Yunho but he heard it clearly and smiled secretly.

“I want to go to the bathroom.” She said and went away without waiting for his answer.

 

It was hard for him to see her that way. Regrets filled his heart but it was too late now. Sakura was acting weird. It was obvious that she wasn’t enjoying it but Yunho proved something that day…

 

 

 

 

**********************************

Sorry for the mistakes…

I’ll edit it tomorrow..

 

Love ya all

Comments suggestion and violent reactions are loved….

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK