Dolphin Misses his Mermaid

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

202153_res2_yunho.jpg20100704_xiahinERinLA_1-460x519.jpg

 

 

Doue kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?
Donna ni toki ga nagaretemo kimi wa zutto

 

“Hello?” Sakura stopped writing her essay when she saw Yunho name on her phone.  “Yunho Oppa.” A smile instantly appeared on her face.

“Yah… how’s Sakura?” Yunho said from the other line.

“Good! Very good.” She giggled, totally forgetting her 10,000 word-essay.

Her Yunho Oppa called her… what could be better than that?

“Great. Our dolphin is missing you.”

She suddenly frowned.

“Never mind.” She heard him laughed.

“I can’t wait to come home. “ Yunho then said. “I’m excited to see you.”

 

If only Yunho could see her that time, she was literally jumping on her bad. She was extremely happy.

Finding out who they really are made her feel lucky and honored and DBSK’s leader were talking to her at the phone. Many girls would die for it.

“Oppa… please come home.” She said half begging.

“Soon Saki.”

She sighed, soon meant months of waiting.

“Wait, Junsu wants to talk to you.” he told her.

“Tell him I’m busy.” She scowled.

“Saki?”

“Alright.” How can she resist her Oppa?

 

“Yah! My mermaid!” she almost dropped her phone because of his amplified voice.

“Ah!” she yelled back. “Stop yelling!”

“I miss you!”

“I don't!”

Then his voice suddenly leveled down.

“You are too honest.” He said sadly.

“You want me to lie?” she asked him. But he chose not to response.

Junsu then looked at his Yunho hyung who was having a drink with the rest of the group. His mood was obviously enlightened after talking to her. He even heard him laugh. He suddenly felt jealous. Yunho was very much aware of his feelings for Sakura. And Junsu will never allow anyone to get on his way… not even his hyung.

“Yah… are you still there?” he heard her say.

“Saki, I miss you.” he said straight from his heart. He was hoping for a little warmth from her.

“I told you.” she sighed. “I don't.”

Junsu swallowed hard. Her words were just so hurting. But he was not ready to give up.

“We’re coming home soon.” He informed her.

“I know. Yunho Oppa told me.” She answered coldly.

“You like him huh?’ he said, almost a whisper. A part of his heart was secretly praying that she would say no.

“Yah!” she blurted out. “What are you talking about?”

He somehow managed to smile with what she said. She didn’t admit nor deny it. He still has chance.

“I want to see you badly.” He confessed.

“Are you serious?”  Sakura felt nervous in which she found weird.

‘Why is my heart beating like this?’

“I’ve never been this serious before.”

She sighed. “I have to hang up now dolphin. I have to finish my essay.”

She heard him sigh. She can't help but to feel guilty, she knew he was telling the truth but she really wasn’t feeling the same. She couldn't teach her heart to like him.

 

On the other hand, Junsu felt gloomy. Saki never once answered any call from him. But when it comes to Yunho, one ring and he will instantly hear her voice.

He composed a total of 5 songs with Sakura in his mind while they were in Japan. He wasn’t that romantic before but there was something about Saki that captured his heart instantly. He finally understood why Yoochun spent all his free time calling Rei. He finally knew how it feels to be head-over-heels with someone.

 

“I wish she would call me Oppa.” He said after she hung up.

“Dolphin, it’s obvious that she don't like you.” Yoochun said.

“She’s just afraid to admit it.”

“Sakura is a special girl.” Yunho told him. “So you have to treat her special too.”

“Like what you’re doing?” there was a little sarcasm on his voice.

“Hey, are you trying to mean something?” Yunho raised an eye brow on him.

“Hyung, she likes you.” he admitted sadly.

“Weh?” Yunho’ s face instantly turned red.

“Don’t tell me you are not aware of it?” he glared at his hyung.

Yunho looked down. It was true, he wasn’t aware of it.

“Xiah.” Jae batted in. “Sakura is a country girl, not a city girl.”

“What do you mean?” he looked at Jaejoong with all seriousness.

“Treat her with respect. Don’t yell at her. Treat her like a lady.”

“But that’s what I’m doing.” He then protested.

“Hyung, it’s not obvious.” Changmin hissed.

 

 

‘Treat her like a lady’

Jaejoong’s words kept on bagging in his mind. He sat near his hotel window to do some thinking. Sakura’s tough side was always showing everytime she was with him. He thought that yelling at each other was just normal. He scratched his head in desperation. He has to do something to win her heart… even if it means doing something stupid.

 

The next morning, Sakura walked her way to the Univeristy. She chose the long way in order to catch a glimpse of the giant poster of DBSK posted on a store’s glass window.

She smiled when she reached the store but it instantly disappeared when the poster was no longer in sight. She immediately went inside the store to look for it.

“Excuse me.” She struggled with her broken Korean. “The… DBSK… poster… yah poster.” The sales girl just smiled at her.

“It’s not there… the poster.” She pointed at the glass window. The girl finally got what she was trying to say.

“Ahh… The DBSK poster.”

“Yah.” She smiled.

“We have to remove it. Manager said that we have to replace it with anew one.” The girl explained.

“DBSK also?”

She shook her head. “SHINee.”

“Ahhh…” she looked down disappointed. She will never see Yunho’s gorgeous smile again.

The girl saw her sad expression so she told her something that made her mood fly instantly.

“I have it in the stock room. You want it?”

Her eyes widened and nodded like a child.

“Okay… wait here. I’ll get it for you.”

“Arigato!” she smiled sweetly at her.

 

A week past and Sakura was busy as always… Studying during the day and working at night. She was doing quite well. Working was surely tiring but Yunho’s gorgeous smile in the poster never failed to make her feel recharge.

 

tvxq_01.jpg

 

 

“Oppa…. Come home soon.” She even kissed his picture like one crazy fan girl as it was posted in her room in front of her bed.

That poster made Rei’s jaw dropped when she visited her one day.

“Omo… my Yoochun is soo handsome.” She giggled. Sakura just watched her, smiling.

“How did you get this?” she asked her.

“I asked for it.”

“This is great… I want one too.”

“Nah… you have lots of it.” She hissed.

“But this poster is quite different… their smiles… lovely. Look at Junsu Oppa, he’s indeed very charming.”

“Mimi?” she scowled. “Is it really has to be Junsu?”

Rei laughed at her. “Why is the sudden outburst? Look at him… “

“Shhh… “

“Yoochun told me that he really likes you.”

“Oh really?” she rolled her eye balls.

“Saki… I think it’s time for you to have a love life.”

“Whoa!” she said. “And now you are a match maker.”

“Oh my dear best friend… I just want you to feel the sweet sensation brought by….. love.” She even pinched her cheeks which made her growled.

“Oh dear… “

“You once told me that you miss Junsu Oppa…”

“That was before… it was because I was used being bombarded by a dolphin at the ramen shop.” She defended herself. It was the first week when DBSK went to Japan. She was always staring the shop’s entrance that time… waiting for someone with a funny mask and gigantic shades.

“Admit it… once in your life… you missed a guy named Junsu…” Rei .

“Mimi… that was before.” She frowned.

“And he will come back soon.”

“So?”

“Yah!” she smacked her head. Saki growled in pain. “Are you crazy? Don't you like him?”

“I told you I like Yunho Oppa.”

“Do you think… he likes you too?”

That made Sakura think… she wasn’t really sure about it…

“He calls me often…”

“He calls me often too.”

She sighed in defeat.

“I don't know.”

“Then give Junsu Oppa a chance!” Rei yelled at her.

“No way!!!” it sent goosebumps all over her body.

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************

Short chapter… sorry… my fingers are really getting numb today… I wonder why…

 

Next chapter… oh I love this…. Drama…

title: MAJOR REJECTION…. I wonder who will get rejected…

 

Please watch out for it….

 

Love you all…. Tweet me…

 

And oh by the way… have you seen Junsu’s cat? Cute right…. I wish I was her…. (im really losing my mind, bear with me….)

 

Send some love… please… I badly need it!!!!!!

 

Comments…. Suggestions and violent reactions are very much accepted and appreciated….

 

Commenting is free plus it will give you more karma points so please comment… and make aejae a one happy girl….

 

Love yah all….

 

Tweet tweet…..

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK