Adversaries and Lies

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

 

Junsu's mind suddenly went blank with what he said. His feet seemed like they were nailed on the floor of the room. Nobody saw it, and he was sure about it. How did Kyu Hyun know? Zhang was never close to him. The door was locked and he was alone when he entered the restroom. No one was there… at least that was what he believed.

“Surprise?” Kyu smiled victoriously.

Junsu was obviously struggling. He slowly turned to face his foe. His face was red, red not of anger but of fear.

“I hope you plan on telling Saki about it. Because it if not….” He looked at him with all seriousness. He was ready to slay the troubled DBSK in front of him. “…if not, I will tell her myself. And I’ll make sure that she will hear the full details. Of how you struggled at first and finally gave in… of how you held hostage with yours… of how you explore-“

“Stop it!” Junsu can’t take it anymore.

Kyu laughed hysterically. He loved the moment. He had been waiting for that. He had been waiting to whack the air out of his hyung’s head. Junsu had always beaten him and since he was the maknae, he had no choice but to bow down – always… but that day was different. It was his turn to finally pull Junsu down. And he made sure he got what he deserves.

 

Saki easily captured Kyu Hyun’s heart. He first saw her when they visited Rei in the hospital. It was truly a love at first sight for him. But that time, he was still the shy, timid and reserved member of Super Junior. He never tried to even say hi because he was afraid the she might get scared of him. He was captivated by her soft features and sincere eyes. Her slightly tanned skin made her shine among the rest of the girls he met before. His heart never failed to skip a beat everytime she passes by. Everyday, he had always wished that Jaejoong will throw a party for him to have the chance to see her – even from afar.

He thought that Yoochun’s wedding was the time he had been waiting for. He was ready to shove everyone on his way just to get the garter, the garter that could’ve been the fulfillment of his wish and the start of a happy relationship. But to his biggest disappointment, the DBSK’s dolphin created a scene, a scene that erased all his dreams and fantasies of getting close to her, in a matter of seconds.  For others, it was hilarious, but for a hopeful guy like him, it was tormenting. He felt like that the only chance he got was taken away from him. He hated the dolphin from that day on. Junsu had become his biggest opponent without him knowing. He promised himself to do everything to win her heart… the heart that already belongs to Junsu.

He was devastated and heart broken. Saki was the first and only girl that made him cry. She made him cry in front of everyone. She made him cry because he chose Junsu over him. He thought he was the luckiest guy because he finally made friends with her. It was his happiest day but Junsu took it right away.

He went to China, not only to promote Super Junior M but to also prepare himself, to change into a different guy, a guy that would made Saki fall on her knees and forget everything about Junsu. But he was totally wrong. He came back only to find out that she already accepted his love and their relationship was stronger than ever.

He couldn’t find any flaws at first, but when he accidently saw that scene on the rest room, he was delighted. He literally wanted to scream and shout. Finally, Junsu was going down. He finally saw something that would make their so-called dolphin-mermaid tandem come to an end. He thanked his manager for asking him to talk to someone on that hotel, the very same hotel where Zhang debuted, the hotel where he first smelled his upcoming victory.

 

“W-were all by ourselves.” Junsu said. There was no point in denying it. By the way Kyu described it, he was sure that he wasn’t lying at all.

“That’s what you think. I was there even before you entered. I was about to go out when I heard Zhang and saw everything.” He smirked.

Junsu was going down, and Kyu was 100% sure about it.

“What now dolphin?”

Junsu was dumbfounded… Kyu was really evil… he was sure that the maknae will do something to make him look bad to Saki…. He thought that Kyu was the worst…. But he never saw something coming….

 

 

 

“Oppa!” Saki yelled as she entered the house. “I’m hungry!”

But soon, her faced was turned into bright red when the rest of the DBSK including Rei and YooMi were staring at her, smiling.

“Geez…” Changmin’s eyes widened. “Now I know why Hyung is loosing a lot of weight. He must be cooking everyday for Saki.”

“Of course not!” she protested and sat on the floor and gave YooMi, who was starting to walk, a kiss. After that, she sat next to Junsu.

“How’s your day?” he asked her after giving her a kiss in the forehead. He had to be careful, Jaejoong was around. He didn’t want to mess with her freaky brother.

“Fine… How about you?” she asked him back. He just smiled.

“Something is wrong.” She concluded.

Junsu shook his head. He wasn’t okay but he didn’t want her to worry. Kyu’s words made his head spin and throb. But he didn’t want her to worry so he forced a smile.

But Saki knew him better than he knew himself. She immediately sensed that he was feeling something.

“Ah yah…” Yunho hissed. “He is just frustrated because he can’t give you a kiss since Jaejoong is here.” Jae chuckled with what the leader said.

“Why don't you follow our footsteps?” Yoochun boasted. “I can kiss Mimi anytime. Right princess?”

Rei nodded smiling. He even gave her a sweet kiss on her lips. Everyone growled because of it.

“Aish… Hyung...!” Changmin who was not playing with YooMi on the floor, protested. “Can you do it privately?”

“Just stop talking about kisses!” Jaejoong agreed.

“Whatever.” Yoochun once again lifted his wife’s chin and kissed her once more.

“YooMi-ah.” Changmin called. “Your Appa’s brain is distorted so he couldn’t think clearly, that’s why he keeps on kissing your mom in front of us. He always displays his affection publicly.” YooMi just smiled like she understood what he said. “Such a ert.” He added with a loud whisper.

Yoochun threw some popcorn on him.

“Who’s ert? Do you want me to tell them what you watch on the net during our free time?” he warned.

Yunho, their leader doesn’t have a single clue about the videos that Changmin watched. Changmin will surely hear a never ending lecture from him.

“Hyung!” he frowned. “That’s not the issue here.”

“Who’s ert?” Yoochun repeated his question.

“No one!” he answered immediately.

 

They were still having fun and at the same time, chomping on the chocolate chip cookies that Junsu baked.

Saki was chatting with Rei while Changmin and Jae were playing with YooMi. Yunho watched them and laughed when they make YooMi smile. Yoochun and Junsu seemed to be talking about some serious matters. Neither of them was smiling.

Then someone knocked and their eyes went to look at the door all at the same time. Mr. Lee, who came rushing from the kitchen, opened it for them.

“Hello!!!”  A smiling Zhang entered the scene. Both Junsu and Saki looked at each other while the rest reluctantly bowed.  Yoochun nudged Junsu’s side, asking for some explanation.

Nobody knew the girl personally except for Junsu and Saki. The latter immediately stood and welcomed her with a smile while Junsu welcomed her with a puckered brow.

“H-Hi.” Saki didn’t know what to say. She wasn’t expecting a visit from her. She usually calls when she wanted to hang out with her.

But out of respect and politeness, she introduced her to friends to everyone.

“Zhang, I want you to meet DBSK…” she smiled. “That guy on the sofa is Yunho Oppa.” She pointed at Yunho who bowed at her.

“Ah…” Zhang said, amazed. She couldn’t believe her eyes; DBSK was actually in front of her….

“And that is… Changmin Oppa, Yoochun Oppa…. Junsu…. You know him.” There was a little twinge on her voice.

Zhang smiled and nodded.

“And he’s Jaejoong Oppa.”

Jaejoong smiled and stood. He took her hand and shook it gently which made her blushed madly.

“Oppa… you are so pretty…” she said, mesmerized. She temporarily forgot about Junsu. Jaejoong was way so handsome. Her mind was in the middle of a dream and reality and she couldn’t figure out if Jaejoong was actually a real guy in the real world.

Jae chuckled. Pretty is for girls – for goodness sake.

“You are handsome yourself.” He joked.

“Ah thank you.”

“And that’s Rei Mi, Jaejoong Oppa’s sister and my bestfriend.”  Saki told her.

“You’re sisters?” Zhang asked curiously. “But the news said Oppa has only one sister.”

“Ah…” Saki stuttered.

“I actually have two.” Jaejoong stood behind his sisters and tapped their shoulders at the same time. “You don't have to believe what’s on the news sometimes.”

 

She nodded.

“And who’s that cute baby?” she saw YooMi crawling on the floor.

“That’s Mimi’s daughter.”

Her eyes widened. Rei looked so young and it wasn’t obvious that she was already married.

“You’re married? But you’re so young.”

“I also told her that.” Jae agreed.

“Where’s your husband…?”

“Ahmm…” Rei stumbled at her words.  Yoochun looked at them with worried eyes.

 

Their marriage and YooMi wasn’t out yet and it doesn’t need to be revealed anytime soon. Not to Zhang, not to anyone… at least not yet.

Zhang noticed that Rei was running out of words, her prank side once again showed.

“Don't tell me you had her out of wedlock.” Everyone gasped with what she said. No one was prepared for it. She almost said that Rei is a …

Rei just looked down; she knows the truth so she just let it passed.

Yoochun stood and wanted to shut Zhang up but Junsu stopped him. He was pissed with her sharp mouth. She didn’t have the right to tell those to his wife but he couldn’t do anything because of their secret so he just took a deep breath and sat once again.

“Ah… Zhang… her husband is actually working.” Saki tried to explain. “Why don't we go to the garden, I’ll show you something.” She took her hand.

She was thinking about showing her the little plants in the garden, also a way to prevent her from making more damages. But Zhang pulled her hand from her and sat next to Junsu, shoving Yoochun out of the sofa, literally and figuratively.

Saki instantly frowned with what she did. It was her turn to get pissed.

“Oppa!” she called Junsu. “How come you’re ignoring me…?” she pouted.

Junsu looked at her in disbelief. He couldn’t remember that he invited her. Seeing her was the last thing on his mind. And why would he invite her to Jaejoong’s house? It was like digging his own grave.

He pushed her away from him and looked at Saki who was obviously not so happy about it. She just stood in front of them, watching every move. Like Yoochun, she couldn’t do anything because their relationship was also a secret. Saki believed that but Junsu knew better. He knew that Zhang knows that she is his girl and she purposely befriended her to get close to him.

On the other hand, Saki just stood because her feet didn’t want to move. Seeing Zhang linked her arms to Junsu made her so jealous. She wanted to pull her hair and twist it until it separates from the scalp. She rolled her fist into a ball, she was angry and everyone noticed it.

Rei became worried, the visitor was linking her arm to Saki’s Junsu like he’s her boyfriend and she did that in front of her. It was too much. And she couldn’t believe her ears. Junsu actually invited her, what is he planning? Is he trying to make her bestfriend jealous…? Those were the thoughts that running through her head that time.

Changmin and Yoochun looked at each other in disbelief.

Junsu has some explaining to do and Yunho won’t let it pass. The leader looked at him with a warning, as if he was commanding him to get Zhang out of the house.

Everyone stared at them unbelievably. Junsu was becoming nervous. Saki was mad, Yunho was giving him a warning shot as well as Yoochun and it made him more nervous than before.

But Jaejoong… Jaejoong’s eyes were like Saki’s, fiery. They looked like they’re ready to kill him with them.

“Junsu.” Jaejoong said with all seriousness.

“H-hyung…” Junsu looked at him.

“I believe you have something to tell Zhang.” He was controlling his anger, he don't want to be disrespectful to anyone.

“Ah Hyung…”

“What is it Oppa..?” Zhang smiled at him. She acted like she wasn’t noticing everyone’s reaction in that house.

“Get off of me.” He commanded.

“Huh…?”

“My girlfriend is watching.”

Zhang intentionally made a shock face. It made everyone believed that she was innocent.

 

 

 

“Y-you have a girlfriend…?” she acted like she was about to cry.

“Oh come one!” Junsu hissed. “I told you about it for a thousand times already!”

“Who?”

“Zhang!” he yelled. “What is this all about? I never invited you here. So if you’re planning to make a scene, you better go.”

“Saki.” She turned to her. “Who is Oppa girlfriend?” she then stood and shook her shoulders wildly. “You’re my friend right? Do you know something about her? Who is she?” But Saki just looked away. She let Junsu handle the situation because she was so mad that she couldn’t even think straight.

“Zhang!” Junsu pulled her away from Saki. “Get away… leave her alone.”

“Why?” she pushed him.

Everyone in that room was speechless. The two was actually fighting… physically.

Junsu took a deep breath. He was loosing his patience and everything, he couldn’t stand it anymore. Zhang was being y in front of everyone and what made it worst was, she was getting all the sympathy, making him look bad. He had to do something and he had to do it fast.

“Because she is my girlfriend.” He moved closer to Saki.

Zhang knew it already but she was terribly hurt because it finally came from Junsu’s mouth. She was expecting that his words affected her that bad. She took a deep breath because real tears were escaping her eyes. She never planned that to happen, she wanted to piss Saki that’s why she came without any invitation. It was too much humiliation for her. She looked at Saki angrily and said…

“So it’s you.” she smirked. “How come you didn’t tell me about it?”

“Shut up!” Junsu crossed. “You know it even before you made friend with her. Stop acting innocently. Saki had nothing to do with you.” He hated the situation. He really had to explain after it… to everyone, most especially to Saki. The situation was getting serious and he wasn’t even sure if he can still handle it.

“I think we have to leave.” Yunho told everyone and they immediately obeyed.

 Rei got YooMi from the floor and they started to make their way to the kitchen when Zhang yelled that made their eyes widened.

 

 

“She’s you’re girlfriend…..? But you said you're single!” she cried. “And you made me feel like you love me…. I even let you kiss me!”

 

****************************************************

More updates coming up…..

 

 

@rheukkieand suzie1911he’s bad…. But…. Oh….. I should stop giving hints and clues….. please watch out for it….

 

@Alzina       Kyu+Zhang=grief….

 

@butterfly555let’s beat her up!!!!! Who’s with me…? Raise her hand!!!!

 

@MusicMyLovethe next chapter will be sad…… TT…

 

Next chapter….  BEGINNING OF THE END

 

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions…. I’m waiting for them.

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK