Sakura's First Kiss

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

‘Fairytales doesn’t exist.’ The thought kept on bugging Saki’s head as she helplessly watched her bestfriend who was quietly crying on the corner while hugging her legs. She was always like that whenever she’s sad or worried.

‘Miracles don’t exist.’ Entered her mind. But she wanted to believe it does. Yoochun needed one and she was silently praying that somehow it will come their way. Everyone in that room suffered more than enough.

 

 

 

“Saki?” Rei whimpered when she saw her bestfriend with a casted shoulder. She saw how she tried to save their life that almost cost her own. She slowly walked to her and hugged Saki tightly.

Saki chose to remain silent. She wanted to say sorry for letting Yoona get them and for hating Yoochun so much but no words came out from .

“Thank you.” Saki heard her say. Yoochun was still unconscious and if something bad also happened to her bestfriend, Rei swore she would just jump off the hospital building to end all her miseries. Almost everyone suffered because of her and she couldn’t afford if someone has to deal with it again.

 

Junsu grabbed her waist for help as they entered the waiting room.  A few minutes later, SUJU and SHINee entered. Everyone was shocked when they saw Sakura, including Kyu Hyun whose concerned face was so obvious.

“S-Sakura.” He mumbled as he examined her from head to toe, checking all the damages Yoona caused her. “Are you okay now?” he came to her and touched her hand which made Junsu’s stare flamed.

“I-I’m okay now Kyu, no need to worry.” She too, felt the tension between the two.

But Kyu was far from shutting up. His evilness was once again heard.

“What was hyung doing?” he sternly said. “Why did he allow Yoona to do this to you?” it made everyone in that room looked at them, especially at Junsu whose face suddenly turned red.

“Kyu.” Leeteuk walked towards them. He tried to stop the developing commotion between them. He tapped ’s shoulder, signaling him to calm down and sit. But Kyu Hyun just ignored their leader.

“Where were you?” he faced Junsu. “Why did you allow this to happen to Saki?” he said accusingly.

Junsu balled his fist. He could feel his blood slowly rising to his head.

Saki who was in the middle of them turned to face Junsu. It was a simple move that made Kyu’s heart broke once again.

“K-Kyu…” she said, her eyes were pleading. “Su has nothing to do with this.”

“Of course he has. He told me he will not allow anything to happen to you. Look at you now.” He said seriously, his eyes never left Junsu’s. They were staring at each other like a lion and a tiger ready to slay each other with their own claws any minute. Heechul and KangIn stood and ready themselves with what was going to happen. SHINee who were sitting on the floor just stared at them nervously. Being the Maknae among the entire groups that were in that hospital and in SM, they don’t want to barge in. They were just too frightened to speak. Changmin who usually stops his hyung before something bad would happen was unusually quiet at one corner. He didn’t spoke a single word since they arrived.  Kyu was obviously angry and he was allowing everyone to hear it while Junsu just kept on looking at his foe with the vicious eyes ever. Others just looked and stayed silent.

Jaejoong, Yunho and Rei were outside of that room so they were clueless of what was happening inside the waiting room.

Saki was growing nervous. She doesn’t have a single clue of what Junsu and Kyu were capable of doing. She slowly pushed Junsu away from Kyu but his body felt like rock. He didn’t move even a single centimeter and he were trembling.

“Su… Let’s go outside.” She begged.

“Kyu.” Heechul’s voice was soon heard. "Sit here.” He hugged his neck with his right arm and forced him out of the way. “Saki.” He smiled at her. “Please take Junsu outside, it’s getting hot in here.” And she immediately nodded. But Junsu didn’t left that room without a word that made SHINee, Ryeowook and Ki Bum swallowed hard.

“Don't let your sunbae run out of patience or else no bone from your body will be left unbroken.”

 

 

“Don’t listen to him.” She said as she rested her head to his shoulder. They were once again at the hospital rooftop where they once let their sentiments out… (chap22)

But Junsu was still quiet. His breathing was still heavy. He was obviously hit hard by Kyu Hyun.

“Su…” she looked at him and touched his face. “You have nothing to do with this.” She said assuring. “No one wants this to happen.”

“He’s right.” He finally whispered. “I could've stayed with you.”

She sighed. She then regretted forcing him and Changmin to discharge her from that hospital. She was worried about Mimi and YooMi but it never crossed her mind that Kyu can make such scene.

“I want to be with you always Su, but we can’t be together at all times. “ She said. “So please don't listen to him.”

“You’re not blaming me?” he then faced her and asked.

“Of course not!” she frowned. Blaming Junsu for what happened was last from her list. “Why would I blame you?”

“Sure?” and he pouted.

She smiled and pinched his cheeks. Finally, her dolphin was back to his old self.

“Sure.”

 

 

After long agonizing hours of waiting, they finally heard some good news from Yoochun. He was finally safe. Saki silently thanked the heaven for sending some miracles. Everyone was so tired after everything. SUJU and SHINee left after they heard the good news while Rei was on high. She was smiling endlessly. She was tired and stressed out but that good news made her back to her feet while YooMi slept on her lap, unaware of what had happened. Changmin was in the usual spot - the corner, while Yunho was sitting quietly at the couch, in deep thoughts. Jae sat beside Rei. His head was rested on the backrest of the couch. He was taking his much needed nap. He was so exhausted after everything. Saki was sitting on the other couch across that room with Junsu who was sleeping, using her lap as his pillow. He was also tired and the blood donation got all his strength that day. She was gently his hair while they waited for Yoochun to wake up.

 

 

 

 

 

“How’s everything?” Yoochun asked Junsu. He was sitting on a wheel chair and being pushed by Rei while Junsu was walking beside Saki, holding hands. They decided to take Yoochun at the hospital rooftop where he could smell some fresh air.

“Everything is fine.” Junsu laughed. “You’re daughter thinks I’m his Appa.” He said teasingly. Saki and Rei smiled while nodding.

“S-Seriously?”  The still weak Yoochun said. “YooMi thinks you’re his Appa?”

“Yeah!” Junsu said proudly.

“Poor girl.” He shook his head. “She’s a mouse… not a dolphin.” And he said it seriously.

Rei laughed so hard because of it. “Don't worry Yoo-chi, she will call you Appa soon.”

“Ah…” he pouted. “You let this dolphin take care of our baby? Will I be surprise if one day YooMi will also have his scary laugh?”

“Yah!” Junsu slapped his shoulder.

“Ah!” he protested. “Careful!”

“I make sure that YooMi enjoy everytime I’m with her!” he said. “Right Rei?”

“Right!” Rei agreed. “Junsu Oppa is so kind to our YooMi.”

“Aish…” Yoochun shook his head once again. “Why does it scare me so much?”

“Ah…” Junsu frowned. “Seriously?”

“No.” Yoochun laughed. “How can I thank you enough?” he turned serious.

“Just don't do that again.” Junsu seriously said.

“I won't.” He smiled at his wife. Rei leaned over and gave him a kiss.

Junsu and Saki looked at each other and then blushed. They looked away at the same time after.

“Yah!” Junsu blurted out. “Stop doing that in front of us!”

“Bwoh?” Yoochun said after their lips separated. “Why are you reacting that way?” he said surprised. “This is what couples do!” His words made both of them blushed heavily. Sakura let go of his hand and looked away.

“Wait a minute.” The mouse smelled something. Junsu prepared his ears for it. “You’re a couple right?” Saki nodded awkwardly.

“Then….” And then Rei and Yoochun’s eyes widened. They looked at each other and then at Junsu and Saki whose face was both blood red. “No goal yet?” he glared at Junsu.

“Yah!” he hissed. “Let’s change the topic!”

“No!” Yoochun was unstoppable. “Saki!”

“What?” she shyly said.

“What’s wrong with you two?” He looked at Junsu and then at Saki. He seriously couldn’t believe it. “And you tell all the Cassiopeia that you are in charge of Charisma?” he shook his head in disappointment. “A guy whose Charisma was overflowing but can’t kiss a girl.”

“Shut up!” Junsu yelled. Yoochun was embarrassing him in front of the girls. “Saki is not yet ready for it! I’m not like you who took Rei by force!” he threw back. He didn’t let Yoochun hold him down.

“Who took Mimi by force?” Yoochun smirked. “She fell in love with me the first time she saw me.” He said proudly which made Rei grimaced.

“What?!” she smacked his shoulder.

“Aw!” he complained.

“You’re the one who stole my first kiss!”

“I did?” he said laughing.

“You stupid Micky! You’re head was not damage with that shot! How can you forget it!” Rei said to him.

Junsu and Saki just stared at them laughing. But deep in their hearts, they were still waiting for that wonderful moment.

Saki was still hoping that someday, her lips will not be that innocent anymore. She was waiting all her life for a wonderful kiss from her prince charming and secretly hoped that it was Junsu.

Junsu bit his lips on the other hand. He was eager for that one special kiss but he promised his mermaid not to talk about it. He was willing to wait but all the teasing was making him eager. He took a deep breath before he lose his mind.

 

“Woah.” Yoochun then whispered to his friend. “You better act soon.“ He warned. “I heard someone is trying to take her away from you.”

Junsu swallowed hard. He felt a tiny shiver from his spine. For the first time, he felt scared of Kyu.

 

 

**************************************************************

Short one? Forgive me…. My head is cracking…. TVXQ rules… now that was random…

 

Next chapter…. And for those who haven’t seen my BY BLOOD trailer I mean slide show… here is the link… please don't laugh….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP2rgz22w7g

 

Comments… suggestions and violet reactions are loved… believe it or not…

 

Love yah!!!!

 

Next Chapter…. HE FINALLY GOT IT…. ACCIDENTALLY

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK