Taemin's.........(sigh)

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

I decided to change the title but the story is still the same….

*****************************************************************************

 

 

“Hyung!” Changmin blurted out. He and Yoochun had been looking around the place for a full hour and they were still searching. Junsu was nowhere to be found. Jaejoong and Yunho searched the whole SM compound and other places that could lead to Junsu but they were also a failure. “He’s not here.”

“Don't stop looking.” Yoochun said panting. They were all worried about the dolphin. Saki just left and he was missing.

“What’s wrong with him?” the maknae said without stopping. His eyes were searching every corners of the bridge.

“Everything.” Yoochun replied. He had never seen Junsu that sad and heartbroken before. Sakura surely made a tremendous impact on his life.

 

 

Meanwhile… Junsu picked one can of beer inside his trunk and open it with all the strength he got. He sat on the edge of the bridge, not minding the danger it may bring with one wrong move. He looked down at the reflection of the moon on the Han River below him, two people sat there before and now, he was left all alone. He took a drink from the can and scowled as the bitterness of the beer reached his taste buds but the warmness it brought to his neck made him somehow satisfied. But the truth hurts him so much. Saki left him because of his stupidity. Never had he imagined that the romantic couple will turn out that way. He can’t blame anyone but himself. He wanted to cry that moment. His chest felt so tight and heavy. He badly wanted to release it but he can’t. The pain was just  unbearable. No tears wanted to leave his eyes. He was desperately trying to ease the pain but reality always checked in. Only one person can make everything okay… and that person was not with him anymore.

 

“Junsu!” he heard someone called him but he didn’t bother to look who it was. He was too absorbed with his thoughts. He was reminiscing every moment and he and Saki shared on that place.

“What are you doing here?!” Yoochun grabbed his shoulders and tried to pick him up but he just pushed him away.

“Go away.” He said blankly.

“Hyung.” Changmin whispered. He was too tired to talk.

Yoochun sighed and tried to pick him up again. “Let’s go home.” But for the second time, he pushed him away. “Are you trying to kill yourself?!” he yelled. He finally lost his patience. “Everyone is worried about you!”

“I want to be alone.” He whispered and once again stared at the sparkling river. It somehow made him calmer and stable.

“Let’s talk about this at home. Come on!” Yoochun was determined not to leave without him.

“No.” he shoved his fingers through his hair. “You don't understand. Just leave me alone.”

“Wrong!” he yelled at him, trying to wake to get him up from his deep thoughts. “I understand because I’ve been there!”

“Hyung.” Changmin tapped Yoochun’s shoulder to calm him down.

“I’ve been there that’s why I know.” Leaving Rei and YooMi was the most heartwrenching experience in his life.

“So you understand how painful it is?” Junsu looked at his friend with the most miserable eyes ever. “You know how difficult it is not to be by her side? You know how it felt when your world suddenly stops revolving because the one you love broke up with you?” His voice started to cracks but still, his most wanted tears never came out. “It hurts.” He punched his own chest and crumpled the beer can in his hand, making the liquid burst out from it.

Yoochun went silent for a while. Changmin was once again praying that everything will go back the way it was before. He hated to see his hyungs to be in that situation.

“Let’s go home.“  Was all he had to say. Junsu’s situation was so sensitive and he was so fragile at that moment.

“No…” he whispered. “She will just hate me more if she will see me.”

Yoochun shook his head. Junsu had no idea that Saki had already flew to Japan. The news will surely break his heart more but he had no choice but to say it. He looked at Changmin first before he faced Junsu.

“Junsu.” He took a deep breath. “Saki. She left.”

Junsu then looked at him, puzzled.

“She left for Japan.” He then looked down. He avoided his reaction. Changmin also looked away. It was too much for them to handle.

Junsu was shocked for a while. He then stood and went to his car, leaving Changmin and Yoochun.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Changmin shouted as Junsu closed his windows. He didn’t let them in. Fear suddenly succumb the both of them. Junsu was drunk and broken and was trying to drive alone on the highway.

“Junsu! “ Yoochun also yelled at him. “Listen! Open this car!” he banged at the window but Junsu’s eyes were focused on the road. “Junsu!”  He regretted that they left their car away from them.

“Hyung!” Changmin said, his eyes were frightened but Junsu didn’t listen. He stepped on the accelerator and made his car fly away from that place.

Yoochun slapped his own forehead in desperation. Changmin dialed Jaejoong’s number to tell them what happened. Junsu was just…shattered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Saki gave the guys a glare. She just arrived from the university and there were 23 guys running around Jaejoong’s house.

“Yobo!” Junsu welcomed her with a hug in which she gladly returned but still, her face was puzzled. Too many people around the house made her mind chaotic.

“Our manager is throwing a party for us.” Junsu said smiling.

“Here?”

“Yup.”

“Why?”

“While Yoochun is recovering, he will write songs for our upcoming album while Yunho hyung was casted on a drama, Jaejoong  hyung is going to star in a movie, Changmin was chosen to be a cover of a popular magazine, and your dolphin will be doing a duet with a new singer.” He recited. But his last two words made her brows lift.

“A girl?”

Junsu smile teasingly. His Mermaid was jealous and it made her so cute.

“Don’t worry Yobo… You are my only mermaid.” He hugged her again.

“Sure?” she said without smiling.

“Certainly!” he laughed. “Now go and take a rest. Rei is waiting for you.”

She followed and made her way to her room.

Then, the ever cute Taemin smiled at her on her way to the kitchen where Rei was waiting.

“Hello Noona!” his smile reached his ears and Saki found it cute.

“Hello Taemin.” She pinched his cheeks.

“Are you going to help Rei Noona cook food for us?” he asked innocently which made her smile once more.

“Yup!” she nodded.

“Great cause Key Omma was bugging her there already.”

“Want to help me?” she asked. Taemin just nodded like a kindergarten. Saki held his hand on their way to the kitchen like a teacher to her pupil. The leaders with Jaejoong looked at them across the room.

“Look at your maknae.” Leeteuk told Onew who was busy munching on some french-fries. “He’s enjoying the moment.”

Onew just pouted while the others took a sip from their drinks. “I’m jealous. He’s so close to Rei and Saki.” He said.

Leeteuk then smacked his head making him scowled in pain. “What are you saying?”

“Hyung.” Yunho laughed behind him. “If Onew did that to Saki, our Junsu will surely break his bone.” Jaejoong smirked with it.

“That’s unfair hyung!” Onew protested. “He’s using his position in a wrong way.”

“He’s the maknae.” Yunho laughed. “He can do things that you can’t.”

“Which made it more unfair.” He scratched his head in defeat.

“Try to touch the tip of their finger, you won't leave this house alive.” Heechul, who joined them said, laughing.

“I should wait for YooMi then.” Onew said, smiling while he looked at YooMi being cuddled by KangIn and Eunhyuk.

“You want your career to end now Jinki?” Jaejoong, YooMi’s uncle gave him the evil look.

“Did I just hear my daughter’s name, huh SHINee boy?” Yoochun, who joined then, rested his arms on Jae shoulders.

“Hyung.” He stepped back. “You got it all wrong.”

“Then make it right for me.” Jae smirked.

“Never mind.” He sighed in defeat. He doesn’t want to mess up with the gods… he wouldn’t dare.

 

 

Meanwhile, Rei together with Ryeowook, Key and Saki were so busy in the kitchen. Taemin was just watching them messed up on the counter. He was enjoying the moment. He even took a shot of them going nuts around the kitchen to his phone.

“Don't you dare post them on the net or you’ll be dead!” Key warned their mischievous maknae.

“I’m not!” he pouted.

“Cute.” Saki smiled as she arranged the sushi on the platter.

“Im excited about the games later.” He then said.

“Games?” Rei turned to face him. “What games?”

“Heechul Hyung prepared some crazy games.” Ryeowook answered for him. “Beware, those games seemed harmless but they’re actually dangerous.”

“Huh?” Saki and Rei looked at each other. They will brace their selves for those games.

 

“Who is the funniest Suju?” Jonghyun sang in front of Siwon who was sweating badly. He hated that game for some reasons and he regretted for choosing Leeteuk for the answer.

“L-Leeteuk Hyung!” he reluctantly sang back, avoiding the stares from their leader. “Who is the most stupid SHINee?”  He wanted revenge so he sang that question.

“Onew Hyung!” Jonghyun answered, laughing. Onew wanted the strangle him but he was seated in between Yunho and KangIn.

It was a game where they had to choose the answer first and their opponent will asked questions and they will say their chosen names. Whoever fails to pronounce the name properly will have to face the consequence - a very dangerous consequence coming from Heechul.

“Who is the dumbest Suju!” Jonghyun excitedly shouted. He was sure that Siwon will go down.

“Leeteuk Hyung!” he looked down. The game was getting into his nerves. Defying his hyungs was last on his list.

Leeteuk glared at him. “You are so going to pay for this.” Leeteuk jokingly said.

“Who is the stinky Shinee?!” Siwon asked desperately. Jonghyun, on the other hand seemed to be undaunted. He was enjoying the moment.

“Onew Hyung!” he once again laughed.

“What the..?” Onew glared.

“Who is the member that could pass for a senior citizen?” he smiled and Siwon mind froze.

“L-Lee-“

“Time’s up!!!” everyone shouted. Siwon looked down and sighed. He had to face the awful consequence.

“Spell Leeteuk with your !” Heechul shouted.

“What?” Siwon grimaced. “You’re not serious right?”

“Yes we are!” Yelled the others. Siwon scratched his head in defeat. “No cameras?” he wanted to make sure.

Everyone looked around to check and gave Siwon their thumbs up.

He shyly begun moving his to spell his hyung’s name he humiliated a while ago. Everyone cracked out laughing including Rei and Saki. Everyone was enjoying the moment. Siwon’s face was soaked in sweat after he did it, but somehow happy because there were no cameras to record everything, until Taemin made out a comment which made his face turned white as paper.

“Will ELFs hate me if I posted Siwon Hyung’s video on YouTube?” he innocently said as he held his phone in front of them.

 

 

“Next players!” Heechul shouted. There will be another round of that deadly game. “Yoochun!”

Yoochun happily sat on the floor, waiting for his competitor.

“Sakura!” Heechul yelled once again.

“Huh? Me?” she pointed herself.

“Yes you!” He winked.

“Go Yobo!” Junsu cheered, releasing her from his hug. Kyu just watched quietly from the corner. He had been so quiet during that day.

“Who’s yours?” Heechul asked Yoochun.

“Yunho Hyung.” Yoochun smiled evilly.

“Saki?”

“Junsu!” she shouted, making everyone laughed. They anticipated a very bloody round.

 

“Who is the most handsome DBSK?” Yoochun started the round easy.

“Junsu!” She smiled, making Junsu proud and everyone scowled.

“Who is the best dancer?” She threw the question to her opponent. It was her first time to play that game so her questions were pretty easy.

“Yunho…” he smiled.

But as the game progresses, his questions became more and more difficult. She almost choked at one.

“Who is the arrogant DBSK?” he evilly stared at her.

“J-Junsu .” she looked down.

“Yah!” Junsu protested. “Stop pressuring her!”

“Shut up Junsu!” Jae yelled. “Continue!” and everyone yelled in unison.

“Who is the most gorgeous DBSK?” Saki shyly asked.

“Yunho!” Yoochun immediately answered.

“Wow.” KangIn nodded. “Saki found Yunho gorgeous. How about Junsu?” he teased which made the dolphin pouted.

But Yoochun’s next question made her squirmed and uneasy. She secretly prayed that the earth would swallow her that time.

“Who among DBSK doesn’t know how to kiss?” Yoochun asked innocently. Junsu’s faced instantly turned red. Rei shook his head for his husband’s mischievousness.

She looked at Yoochun with begging eyes. But much to her dismay, he just winked at her.

“J-Junsu.” She whispered.

“Bwoh?” Donghae stared at Junsu who was seated beside him. “You don't know how to kiss?”

“Simple!” Eunhyuk seconded. He then stood and held Junsu’s face and slowly pulled him into his face with his pouting lips.

“Yah!” Junsu pushed his, disgusted. “Don't you dare!”

“He knows how to kiss.” Yoochun told them. ”But he haven’t kiss her yet.”

“What the?” Yesung hissed. “You told us you are in charge of the charisma?”

“He is.” Jae laughed. “But that charisma never worked on Saki.”

Yunho gave him a high five.

“Shut up.” Junsu growled with uneasiness. The game was suddenly turned into unending teasing.

Kyu smiled from the corner. That made him above Junsu. Saki kissed him already. He gently touched his face as he remembered the moment.

“Hyung!” The energetic Taemin made his remark. He stood and sat beside Saki whose face was bright red and leaned into her and kissed her cheeks. “I kissed her!” he yelled proudly, grinning from ear to ear, making Saki dumfounded.

“You wicked maknae!” Junsu yelled in disbelief. He took off his shoe and threw it to the maknae but he was not hit because he was fast enough to hide behind Minho’s back. “How dare you!” he yelled. SHINee’s baby just kissed his girl. “Come here and I will break your bones!”

“Hyung!” Taemin frightened, shouted to his hyungs for support.

“I warned you.” Heechul said. “Never touch them or none of your bones will be left unbroken.”

“Hyung!” Taemin once again yelled. But no one was helping him.

Onew even smirked at him. “Enjoy the moment, you ert!”

“Hyung!” he shouted helplessly as Junsu caught him and he started to wrestle him on the floor.

“You kiss my mermaid!” Junsu yelled. “I will fry you alive!”

“Hyung!”

“Taemin runs out of words.” Changmin laughed.

Saki sat next to Rei, embarrassed. She made a mental note not to play that game. It was too much humiliation for her.

 

 

“Sorry.” Taemin kneeled in front of Saki.

“It’s okay.” Her eyes widened.

“Say it again.” Junsu smacked his head.  They were at the living room that time, while the others found their own places and started to talk separately.

“Sorry.” He bowed. “I will never do it in front of Junsu hyung.”

“What the…?” Junsu scowled. “And you planned to do it behind my back?”

“Junsu?” she smiled at him. “It’s okay now.”

“Make a promise.” Junsu commanded the youngest SHINee.

“I promise not to kiss you in any way again.” He whimpered.

“Good boy.” He even ruffled his hair. “You can go now.” And Taemin immediately followed.

 

“You don't have to do that.” Saki said as Junsu hugged her from behind.

He frowned. “Why not? He kissed you. I can’t believe he has the guts to do that.”

“He’s just young.”

“Better mold him this time or else, he might steal a kiss from every girl in town. That would be disastrous.” He shook his head as he imagined it.

“I’m sorry.” She then said.

“For what?” he looked at her puzzled.

“For giving you such humiliation a while ago.” She pouted. She never imagined that, that simple game can be disastrous. She should’ve listened to Ryeowook’s warning.

He smiled. “Don't worry. It was nothing.” He lied. But deep inside, he was waiting for that kiss also.

She then faced him and put her hands on his smooth face and gently massaged his cheeks with her thumbs. His hands were on her waist.

“I promise not to do that again huh?” she smiled, mimicking Taemin’s words.

Junsu smiled because of it. Their face was so close to each other. He could’ve kissed her just like that but he chose not to. He held on to his promise not to put pressure on her.

But sometimes, kids can be sooooo stubborn. Jonghyun was running after the naughty Taemin (again!) because he stole his food. They were so fast that they didn’t notice the two lovebirds on their way. Taemin accidentally pushed Junsu which made him tripped over the unprepared Saki, making her collapsed on the floor with Junsu on top of her. She shouted because of it but shut off instantly when Junsu’s lips touched her pouting lips. Her eyes automatically widened as well as Junsu’s. Jonghyun and Taemin instantly froze. They were shocked because of what happened. Jonghyun then covered Taemin’s eyes, preventing him from seeing sight strictly for adults. What happened made everyone turned to their direction.

Saki was shocked. Junsu’s lips were on her lips. But when she saw Junsu’s eyes, she was suddenly mesmerized by them. She surprisingly loved the moment. The kiss she was waiting for all her life was finally happening.

Junsu on the other hand was frozen. He was on top of Saki and he was worried that his weight would make her suffer. His lips were on hers and the softness of them made him lose his mind. He slowly closed his eyes and started to taste both of her innocent lips.

Saki closed her eyes and started to kiss him back. HyoYeon was right with what she said from the wedding. She swore she saw fireworks the moment her eyes closed. That kiss made all her wait worthy.

She was intoxicatingly sweet. She innocently kissed him back and he loved the moment. Junsu’s hand gently touched her faced as their kiss progressed. Saki’s hand was on the back of his head touching his hair. They both felt the world was in slow motion and wished that it would stay hat way until…

“Why don't you roll on the floor to make it mushier?” they heard Heechul said and finally realized that they were in the middle of the living room floor with 22 pairs of widened eyes all staring at them in awe - that’s not include Taemin whose eyes were covered by Jonghyun and YooMi’s eyes covered by Shindong.

That comment made Saki and Junsu came back to reality. They stare at each other for a while before she pushed him and stood. She dusted her dress and looked down, Junsu did the same thing.

“Aish this punks. Why do you keep on kissing my sisters in front of me?” Jae said with the most piercing glares.

 

 

********************************************************************************

 

Yah!!! AFF made me nervous but I tried on different browser and it worked!!! Woohoo….

Another trailer….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vnQWx3aPA4

enjoy…

 

Comments suggestions and violent reactions are so loooooved…. So keep them pouring…

 

love yah…

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK