choices

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

 

“Let’s go Goon.” Saki took the kid’s wrist and gently dragged him away from that restaurant.

“But Noona…?” he protested.

“Running away again?” Junsu hissed. “I think that’s the only thing you’re good at.” His face was covered with a huge mask and enormous sunglasses. The look that was so familiar to Saki.

She gasped with what he said. She unintentionally dropped the hand of Goon. Her body stiffened and for 5 seconds, she felt her soul left her body.

“Hey!” Goon punched Junsu’s stomach. “Don't say that to Noona. You are the one who run away.” He was innocent of what happened between the two adults in front of him. He had to protect his Noona and that was the only thing inside his little mind that time.

“Ah… Goon…” Junsu was slightly taken aback. He wasn’t expecting that reaction from the boy but he accepted it knowing that it was his fault why the kid was acting that way.

He kneeled in from of him and ruffled his hair, hoping he would earn a smile from him but he failed. Goon Yoo was upset and there was nothing he can do about it.

“Goon Yoo… want to ice skate with hyung?” his eyes were pleading. Saki just stood still.

“No!” he yelled and pulled Saki’s hand. “I don't want to skate with you. I want to skate with Noona.”

“But you told me you want to skate. I promised to skate with you right?”

“Yah! But Noona will fulfill it for you.”

“But…”

“Come on Noona.” He begged. Saki just nodded and started to walk away from that place when a voice suddenly called at her back.

“You’re here too? Why don't you join us for lunch?” the voice was sure friendly but it lacked sincerity and genuineness.

She slowly turned to face the owner of the voice and shocked when she saw her hooked her arms to the man she loves. Junsu smiled sweetly at her, the kind of smile that he used to give to her and only to her.

The scene was usual but it broke her heart once again. The feeling of jealousy took over her being and she thought of snatching Junsu away from her but she just couldn’t do it. They will get married soon and it’s but as usual to have some sweetness between the two of them. She couldn’t accept the fact that Junsu had forgot about her that fast. It was her fault but at least he could’ve waited or maybe Junsu wanted to get even to her badly that he asked Zhang’s hands for marriage at once.

“We’re going. Goon Yoo wanted to eat some ramen and I think this shop don't serve it.” Despite of the sham the girl was showing in front of her, she still managed to gather her manners and bowed politely.

“But they serve the best ice cream in town.” She said sweetly in front of Goon, obviously trying to entice the boy into her sweet charms but the kid was smarter than most other kids in town. Zhang made a big mistake of playing with the boy’s nose which was the most sensitive part of his little body. Slowly, he felt like something big was coming out, Goon Yoo tried to stop it but he failed… and in a matter of seconds….

 

“ACHOO!!!” and a mixture of saliva and thousands of germs went flying into the Chinese girl’s face.

“Holy… *****!” Junsu and Saki heard her yell and Saki instantly pulled Goon Yoon behind her, sort of protecting her from the lady whose face was covered with slimy mess.

Junsu tried to control his laughter but obviously failed. That made Zhang’s blood boil.

“Disgraceful monster.” She cursed and gave Junsu a warning shot. “I was just trying to be friendly!”

“You just hit his sensitive spot.” Junsu informed her.

“We better go.” Saki said again and dragged Goon Yoo away from that place, not intending to look back.

 

 

Junsu felt the urge of going to Lotte World without any reason at all. He felt like he needed to visit the place and when he saw Sakura, he finally found out why. But it was really a bad thing that Zhang begged to be with him and he surprisingly agreed.

 

 

“Noona, let’s play some hoops.” Goon Yoo requested and she smiled as they made their way to the playing area right after they shared lunch.

“I want the dolphin stuff!” he yelled and Saki suddenly felt nostalgic. 2 years ago, she was the one who was yelling at Junsu to get that stuff for her.

“Can you ask for something else?” she asked, a little reluctant about the price.

“No, I want that dolphin!” he protested and was about to cried.

She looked around that place, some were offering bears and dolls and she understood why the kid wants that game. That was the only stall that offers a price for little boys… at least dolphin stuff toys can be accepted as toys for little boys like him.

“Alright then.” She sighed in defeat as she paid the guy in uniform inside that stall and handed her five balls.

It was the first time she held a basketball and she was totally clueless of how to shoot that into the hoops. She tried to shoot one and it didn’t even reached the rim of the goal. It was the same when it came to the second up to the fourth ball. She only had one ball left and she looked at Goon Yoo who was showing a disappointed face.

She was about to release the ball when someone took it from her hand above her head.

“You are doing it wrong.” Junsu, without the mask, scowled and expertly threw it on the basket.

“Shoot!” Goon Yoo jumped in amazement.

The guy gave the dolphin stuff toy and the kid hugged it instantly.

“Thanks hyung!” he winked.

“Are we friends again?”

He thought for a while and said, “Only if you’ll visit me again.”

Junsu stepped back. He can’t promise that thing to him. His schedule was so hectic for the months to come not to mention his coming wedding.

“Goon, hyung is busy. Don't force him to do what he can’t.” Saki answered for him.

“Then we are not friends.” Goon scowled.

“Goon!” Saki said.

“Let’s go Noona.” The boy once again took her hand and dragged him but Junsu took her other hand, stopping Goon from getting any further.

Saki swore she felt like she was electrocuted with what Junsu did. She looked at her sternly and tried to pull her arm away. But Junsu held it tightly and fought with her with stares.

“What do you want?” she hissed.

“You.”

“Stupid. Zhang might see us in this. I don't want to make a scene.”

“She’s in the powder room and she will not come out soon.”

“Let me go.” She tried to jerk away but Junsu gripped her tighter.

“I won’t.”

“What do you want from me?”

“Are you deaf? I said you.”

She smirked. “Maybe you want me to be Zhang’s bridesmaid. I’m sorry but Kyu had plan something for the both of us.” And lied, a lie that almost didn’t escaped her tongue.

Junsu was taken aback; he wasn’t expecting that answer so he pulled her into his face and smirked back.

“You know you are the only person who can stop me from marrying Zhang.” He breath into her face and Saki swore her heart melted the moment those words came out form his mouth, not to mention the masculine scent of his breath. But she chose not to let her defenses down, not that time, she told herself.

“And why would I do that?”

“Because you love me.”

“I threw that love away the moment I saw you in bed with her.” She whispered, not wanting Goon to hear what she was saying.

“You are one stubborn mermaid. Do you really want me to be tied up with Zhang?”

“It’s your choice not mine.”

“And I’m giving you the choice to get me back.”

“Huh! In your dream!” she scowled but that was she really wanted to do, somehow, her pride gets in the way.

“I’m getting married in two weeks.” Junsu calmed down, but their faces were still close to each other.

“Congratulations.”

“I won’t marry her if you say so.”

“Too bad you announced it to everyone. Do you really want me to be the bad girl? Not even in your wildest imagination Junsu. If that is your plan of getting revenge well, you are very unsuccessful. You made your move without even thinking and now, you are stuck with it.”

“Saki…”

“I thought dolphins have the best IQ…” she smiled sarcastically. “You made your move without even thinking and I’m sorry because you will be stuck with that girl forever.” She said and pulled her hand away.

“Why don't you at least fight for me?” She wasn’t so sure but Junsu was pleading.

And it was her turn to freeze. She wanted to say something but Zhang appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh hi there!” she smiled. “Did I miss something?”

“No, I’m just inviting Sakura to our wedding.” He said.

“Oh yeah!” Zhang smiled. “I want you to be there! Please come okay? For good times’ sake.”

“Let’s go Yobo.” Junsu crushed her heart one more time when he called Zhang that endearment. That word belongs to Saki and she cursed him for saying that to her foe.

 

 

She sat down to the nearest bench like her energy was swept away from her body. Her tears poured out form her eyes and Goon started to worry.

“Noona…. Are you okay?” he said, a tear also left his eyes. It was suppose a happy outing for the both of them but it was ruined because of a simple meeting.

Seeing the tear, she immediately wiped her face and smiled at the boy.

“Noona is okay… it’s just that… she needs a hug from Goon Yoon.”

Goon smiled in relief and hugged her tight. She cried even more when the little boy’s body gave her so much warmness that day. She now had two weeks to live… and after that….. She didn’t have a clue.

 

 

 

 

Junsu went home with a throbbing head and a painful heart. Who would have thought that a simple trip to the famous amusement park could give such stress and tiredness to him? But it was far from over. He slowly opened the door and found Yunho and Changmin on the living room with an unexpected guest.

“Hankyung?” he frowned.

“Junsu.” The Chinese guy stood the moment he saw him and bowed. “I need to talk to you.”

 

 

 

“Her parents will come here two days before the wedding.” Hankyung informed him as they shared a drink at the balcony of their home. It was so quiet that even the mot silent whispered can be heard.

Junsu just nodded. He wasn’t interested at all.

“I know your reason why you suddenly proposed to her.”

He was even surprised when those words came out from HanKyung’s mouth. The guy has rights because he’s Zhang’s bestfriend.

“I’m not dumb. You never dated her once and you proposed to her all of a sudden. She’s in love with you that’s why she agreed.”

“I want to marry her, that’s all.” He drank his beer from the can and let the bitter liquid flowed down t o his throat. He’s been into drinking that he used to despise. He really changed a lot.

“That’s all?” Hankyung frowned. “Do you think it’s that simple?”

“She agreed so everybody happy.”

That statement made Hankyung nuts. He suddenly threw his beer and grabbed Junsu’s collar and pinned him against the wall.

“If you’re just trying to use her to forget Saki well I’m sorry but I won’t allow you.”

“Tell that to her.” He smirked, not frightened by the rage the Chinese guy was showing.

“You bastard!” he hissed, tightening his grip.

“Why the sudden outburst Hankyung? Isn’t this what your bestfriend wants? She done things unimaginable just to ruin my relationship with Saki and she made it. Now it’s my turn to get even. Agreeing to marry me was the biggest mistake she made and I will make sure to make her life a living hell just like what she did to me and Saki.” He said, making Hankyung crazier than ever.

“Don't you dare Junsu! Don't you dare!” he warned but Junsu just laughed it all.

“You should’ve warned her before crossing with me. She wants it… so I’m giving it to her.”

“You still haven’t realized her worth!” he loosened his grip and pushed him to the wall.

“Zhang is worth nothing. And I will make sure she’ll regret marrying me.”

“Bastard!” he first threw a punch on his face before he left that house.

 

 

 

 

It was almost 8 pm when Sakura and Goon Yoo reached the park where his parents were still busy working. The kid was obviously tired and sleepy so she gave him a piggy back ride as they made their way to the back.

“Did he behave well?” Goon’s Appa asked as he got him from her back.

“He’s very good.” She smiled and kissed the boy’s forehead before going. But that woke him up.

“Noona…” he whispered.

“Shhh… Noona’s going home. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Your dolphin stuff toy.” He said and handed her the toy.

“Huh? But it’s yours.”

He shook his head and said.

“Hyung got it for you. Take it.”

She Smiled and kissed him once again. “Thank you Goon…”

“Thank you Noona…” and the boy drifted to dreamland once again.

 

“Thank you for fulfilling his dream” his mom smiled in which she gladly returned before she went out.

She decided to talk a walk before going home. He removed her shoes and walk the shore of the Han River and she hugged the dolphin tightly like her life was defended on it…

 

“Su….”

 

 

******************************************************************

Hi there!!!!

@rheukkie thank you for your undying love and support… I’m really touched… and yes, I’m one naughty and crazy author…. The  story will end soon so I wan to make it more complicated…..

 

@butterfly555 no unnie… junsu will never stop the wedding… and I think our Saki will be so heart broken…. I think…..

@liL_bBy_G junsu has a big problem but it will soon be clearer… plus I’ll be adding more hint about Yunho’s story at junsu’s wedding so please watch out for it.

@MusicMyLove I feel in love with Goon yoo… haha pedo… and yes.. zhang is crazy but junsu will not back out on the wedding.. that’s for sure.

@ChiNGlUVSU my reaction for your comment…. HOLY Thanks!!!!!

@vanillataem nah.. snsd will be not be paired with our guys… I have carefully chosen the girls… girls that are deserving of their love.. just like rei and saki.

@Pandaaa  \o/

 

 

 

Love the comments…..

 

Keep them coming…

 

And also suggestions and violent reactions are welcomed…

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK