Tug Tug Tug

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 


“It was fun.” Sakura laughed as they entered the gate.

“Yeah… great fun.” Junsu agreed. “But we have to face Jaejoong Hyung now.”

“I know.” She said but the smile never left her face.

They were still laughing when Junsu opened the door for her and they saw the rest of the DBSK with Rei at the living room. Jae was seated at the single sofa with his hands his chin while he looked at Junsu sternly. Yoochun and Rei were seated beside each other with his hand wrapped around her shoulders and the other on her tummy. Rei was smiling sweetly at them as well as her husband. Changmin grinned with  so much excitement on his eyes. And Yunho… Yunho stared at Junsu with the most piercing eyes ever. He looked at his dolphin member from head to toe. Sakura and Junsu were startled.

“Jaejoong-chan.” She looked at him apologetically. “Sorry… we l-lost track of time…”

“It’s okay.” Jaejoong gave her a slight nod. “You don't have to explain anything. You can go to your room now.” He said before Saki bowed and headed to her room. Rei gave Yoochun a quick kiss on the cheeks before she followed behind.

 

“And you.” he then faced the smiling dolphin.

“”H-hyung.” He was smiling but his voice was trembling. Yoochun and Changmin’s facial expressions were not serious at all but Yunho and Jae, the oldest DBSK, his hyungs, were actually scary.

“Take a sit.” Jae said, pointing at the chair in front of him. Junsu was surprised because the chair was not usually in that place. It looked like they really prepared for it. He sat nervously in front of them all.

“Hyung.” He was damn nervous. He did nothing wrong except for coming home late and s just stared at him like a criminal. They weren’t uttering a single word which made his heart pump more blood than normal. Sweat started to form on his forehead and still… no word came out from their mouth. The suspense was killing him slowly.

“S-sorry… ah… I took Saki to the Lotte world and… and we rode all the rides that we can possibly ride and…” he was stuttering badly. “…and we are about to go home when our tummy started to growl so I decided to treat her for a dinner at a Japanese restaurant not far from here…. And… and… hyung…” he looked at Jae with uneasiness.

 Jae gave him his poker face, he was serious outside but he was laughing crazily inside. He loved seeing Junsu in his panic mode. Jae was also sure that the guys were feeling the same though Yoochun and Changmin just can’t contain their emotions. But Yunho… he seemed serious… real serious. 

“I didn’t harm her… promise. I just hold her hand… there’s nothing wrong with that right?” He was sweating…. Big time… and his words started to get blurry. 

Yoochun’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe that the dolphin actually held her hand. He laughed at him but again… he didn’t dare to say a word.

 

“There were lots of people in the Lotte world and I ….I don't want her to get lost so I... I… held her hand... and hyung… sorry because we went to the hunted house and she accidently hugged me because she was so scared!” Junsu confess everything. When he was nervous… he couldn’t control his mouth. 

Changmin and Yoochun finally burst out laughing. The maknae fell on the floor because of his funny expression. Junsu’s ears were bloody red same as his face. Yoochun’s tummy started to ache because dolphin was just hilarious. Jae wanted to laugh so hard but he tried to control it. He didn’t want to spoil the moment. Yunho remained silent.

“Hyung…?” he said half begging. He was starting to get annoyed with Yoochun and Changmin.

Jae coughed and crossed his legs at looked at Junsu like he was some kind of a criminal. 

 “Hyung…?” he said half begging. He was starting to get annoyed with Yoochun and Changmin.

Jae coughed and crossed his legs at looked at Junsu like he was some kind of a criminal. 

“You took her to lotte world?” he said.

“Yeah.” He nodded like a child.

“She enjoyed it?”

“Very much!” he smiled once again. “He even called me Junsu… isn’t that great? It was actually the first time and goodness!” he clapped his hands and looked up the ceiling. “Hearing her say my name was just awesome!”

“Hopeless.” Yoochun teased.

“Shut up.” He hissed.

“Hyung…” Yoochun then face Jae… “Should we strangle him to death or boil him alive?”

“Boil him alive!” Changmin smiled evilly. “Then we’ll dip his dolphin meat on soy sauce.” His stomach growled after he said those words.

“Yah!” Junsu scowled. “Calm down!”

“Yummy.” Yoochun once again laughed hysterically.

“We were so worried.” Yunho suddenly said which made everyone shut up.

“Sorry.” Junsu looked down. “But you really don't need to worry because I’m with her. “

“Babo!” Jae threw his slipper at him. “We’re actually worried because she was with you.”

“Seriously?” he frowned. “How could you even think about it?”

“I’m sorry.” Yoochun stood up and went to the kitchen for some drink. His tummy was aching so badly and he couldn’t control his laughter. Changmin followed behind chuckling.

 

Junsu was left with Yunho and his scary stare and Jae who was actually slowly bursting into laughter.

“Hyung?” he said. “I said I’m sorry.”

“Okay… I will forgive you.” Jae nodded. “But…”

“But what?”

“Don't do that again.”

“Date her?” his eyes widened. “Ah hyung… I can’t… as a matter of fact I am planning to take her to a very special place for her next day off.”

“Stupid!” Jae hissed. “How can you be that brainless… what I mean is don't bring her home late!”

Yunho scratched his head. He finally smiled at Junsu’s silliness.

“Ah…” he sighed in relief. He thought that they will punish him for bringing Saki late.

“Junsu-ah…” Yunho then said. 

“Hyung?”

“Can I ask something?”

“Anything!” he smiled.

“Would you allow me to date Saki?” Yunho looked at his eyes.  Junsu suddenly turned serious. Jae watched closely. He wanted to hear what he was going to say.

“Hyung.” He said… staring back at Yunho.

“Junsu.” He leaned closer at his face.

“Hell no!”

Yunho frowned. “Why… she’s not your girl yet.”

“Yet… she will soon be… how many times do I have to tell you that?”

“Kyu came here… and he brought flowers for Saki.” They were still looking at each other closely…

“Really?” he smirked. “That maknae.”

“You’re afraid?”

“Me? Afraid?” he chuckled and pushed Yunho away from his face.

“Okay… if you say so…” He stood and walked away. Jae went with him

“What is wrong with you people? Why are you doing this to me?” he yelled at them to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

“Tell me!” Rei slapped Saki’s leg as they both squatted at her bed at Rei’s former’s room. They started to converse to Saki’s native tongue.

“Tell you what?” 

“Tell me what happened?”

“Nothing happened.” She looked away.

“Yah right.” Rei rolled her eyes at her.

“Rei… it’s actually late and staying up late is not good for pregnant lady like you.” She was avoiding her questions but Rei Mi was determined to squeeze everything out of her.

“I won’t go anywhere until you tell me what happened.”

“Rei…”

“Yes?”

“No.”

“Yah! But I’m your bestfriend. You used to tell me everything.” She pouted.

Saki couldn’t help but sigh. Rei was right she always tell her everything. If there was one person who knew her from head to toe and inside out, it was Rei. 

“Alright. We went to Lotte world.”

“And then?” she leaned closer to hear her better.

“We rode different rides.”

“Then?”

“We went home.”

“That’s it?”

Saki nodded. “That’s it.”

“Yah… you’re lying…” she said. “Tell me some more.”

“Rei… I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

“No.” Saki had no choice.

“Okay… honestly, I enjoyed it. I was so happy and I accidentally hugged him when we were inside a very scary house.” She smiled as she remembered the scene.

“Omo…” Rei covered and giggled.

“Yah…” she smiled. “But don't give me that reaction. I felt nothing special for him.”

“No tug, tug, tug?” Rei asked her.

“Tug, tug, tug?” Saki was puzzled. She never heard that word before.

“Yes… it’s what your heart says when you are with someone that you love.”

“My heart said tug, tug, tug?” she frowned.

“Yeah… my heart went lalala went Chunnie first kissed me.” She giggled when she remembered their first night.

“Seriously?”

“Yes.”

“You heard it?”

“Ah huh.” She said nodding. Her heart even went crazy because of it.

Sakura put her hand in front of her heart and quietly listened to it, trying to confirm if it can really do such thing.

“I can’t feel anything?” 

“Really?” Rei then touched it and also felt nothing. They looked so innocent when it comes to everything.

“Yeah…” Saki nodded.

“Strange.”

“What’s so strange about that?” She smacked her head. “Of course I will not feel anything because I actually don't feel anything about Junsu!”

“Huh?” Rei covered once again. “You call him Junsu now.”

“Ah….” She couldn’t believe it. “You actually got worse now that you’re pregnant.”

“I’m always like this. My pregnancy has nothing to do with this.”

“Ah…. Mimi…. I’m sleepy…” she lied down. Her whole body aches because of the rides. But nothing compared to the happiness she felt that day. 

“Then I’ll sleep with you.” Rei lied down beside her.

“Are you crazy?” she stood once again. “You’re married now. Go sleep with your husband.”

“Ah but I miss being with you.”

“Ah seriously?” She said, frowning. “You think you’re husband will allow it?”

“He will.” And she closed her eyes.

“Yah Mimi!”

“Don't you want to be with me?” she then sat and gave her puffy eyes.

“It’s not what I mean but…”

“No buts! I’m pregnant and you don't want to stress me up. We have to talk about your day and we have the whole night for it.” She said sternly.

“Oh I hate pregnant women.”

 

 

“Princess… let’s go home.” They heard yoochun knocked on the door.

Sakura opened it.

“There she is.” She said pointing at Rei.

“Princess let’s go.” Yoochun kissed her wife’s forehead. Saki giggled secretly.

“Ahh… let’s stay here tonight.” Rei then said.

“You want to stay the night here?” 

“Please?” Yoochun was left with no choice.

“Okay.”

“Thanks Yoo-chi.” She then kissed him more passionately in front of Saki. Yoochun blushed because of it.

Saki’s jaw instantly dropped. Once moment she was giggling at their sweetness… the next, she wanted to puke because of the mushiness in front of her.

“I’ll tell Mr. Lee to prepare a room for us.” He said after lips separated from each other.

But then Rei shook her head and said.

“No… you sleep there. I will stay with Saki tonight.”

“Bwoh?” it was an expected reaction from Yoochun.

“I can’t convince her to go home.” Saki told Yoochun.

“You don't want to sleep with me?”

“No.” Rei said.

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.” And she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

“But….” It was their first time since their marriage that they will not be with each other.

“You can go now Yoo-chi.”

“Princess?”

“Good night Yoo-chi.”

 

Yoochun went out scratching his head. Rei was not sleeping with him for the first night and he couldn’t accept it. But he doesn’t want a pregnant Rei to get mad so even if it was against his will…. He obeyed.

“Sorry.” Sakura mouthed before he went out.

 

 

************************************************************

Ah sorry if I kept you waiting. It was because my sister deleted my files.. arrrggghhhh

I can’t strangle her to death so I had to hand it to my ever trusted mom to do that work for me… what a sweet revenge…. Haha… don't get me wrong...  I love my sister but sometimes…. You need to smack the iness out of her..

 

So I hope you like this chapter…. Soon… Sakura will realize something…

Next chapter….. YUNHO”S PLAN…..

 

Comments… suggestions… and violent reactions… as always….. are accepted….

 

Love yah all!!!!!!

 

I will post new chapter everyday….

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK