First Meeting

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)


 

The plane finally landed on Korean soil, and Sakura's heart raced once again. There were a lot of thoughts going inside her head at that time. How will she survive in a foreign land? She was a Japanese girl who went to Korea unprepared. She didn't even know a single Korean word. She only got a few clothes and little money in her luggage. It was a hectic day in Japan when she received a call from Yoochun, who told her to come to Korea. Because she wanted to see Rei, she immediately agreed. And now she was in the Seoul International Airport with a sea of unfamiliar faces. She instantly felt nervous and scared. She went outside the gate and sat down on a row of benches at the side. She didn't dare to walk around. Yoochun told her to wait for him in the area. She had no idea who Yoochun was or what he looks like, but because he told her that he is Rei's friend, she trusted him.

She looked around, hoping for someone to call her name, but she failed. No one seemed to notice her until she caught a glimpse of a tall guy with some shades and a mask waving a banner with her name written on it.

 

SAKURA HAYASHI

 

She instantly stood and went to him and bowed.

“Ohayoo Gozaimasu” she said. “I’m Sakura Hayashi.”

"Good morning." The guy took removed his shades and mask, which revealed his handsome face. "You're Rei Mi's friend? I'm Park Yoochun. Nice meeting you." he then reached for her hand and shook it gently.

 

 

 

"Mr. Park Yoochun." She noticed his sad eyes, but she didn't dare to ask why.

"Come on. Rei's waiting for you."

She nodded. Yoochun even carried her luggage and opened the car for her. Finally, she was with a man who can speak Japanese. Her nervousness leveled down a little bit.

 

"We're going to a hospital." He said while driving.

"Huh?"

He then took a deep breath before he told her everything.

"Rei's in there, and she's…" he stopped.

"What is she doing there? What happened?" she started to get worried.

"Ah, she caught hypothermia."

"Hypothermia?"

"Yes." He nodded. "She was left in the snow."

"What?" she blurted out.

 

"Yeah." She heard him called the other guys as they enter the hospital.

She gasped when she saw four other guys standing in the lobby.

"Who is she?" a short guy said in Korean. She found his voice weird, more like a dolphin. He then frowned and looked at her from head to toe. She secretly hissed at him and didn't like the way he looked at her.

 

"It's okay," Yoochun assured her in Japanese, which made the others stared at her. She just looked down and held her luggage tightly.

"Guys, she's Sakura Hayashi, Rei's best friend."

Then a pale-skinned guy went to her and bowed.

 

"I'm Kim Jaejoong." He said in Japanese and gave her a weak smile.

'Kim Jaejoong.' She thought. She knew that name very well. Rei endlessly sang that name in front of her when they were still in Japan.

"You are Mimi's brother." She stated. She never thought that Mimi has a brother as handsome as the person in front of her now.

He gently her hair down and looked at her sadly. She felt the pain in his heart through his eyes.

 

Then the doctor came, and Jaejoong entered the room, and Yoochun followed behind. She finally got the time to observe everyone in that room. She saw a very tall guy standing near the window in deep thoughts. She stared at him in disbelief; she finally realized that she was in a room filled with gorgeous guys – no gods. Rei never told her about them being these handsome. She secretly scolded herself for thinking such stupidity. Suddenly, the tall guy sat beside her and said.

 

"I'm Changmin." He said.

"You also speak Japanese?" she looked, surprised.

"Everyone does." He chuckled.

Sakura nodded.

"I'm the maknae here."

"Maknae?"

"Youngest."

"Ah."

"And I'm the leader." a guy said from behind. She turned around and saw the most handsome face among them all. She felt her heart skipped a beat when he gave her a sweet smile. She forced herself not to drool because of what she saw. She finally met her dream guy- tall, handsome, and with such beautiful eyes. She secretly thanked Yoochun for bringing her to Japan.

"H-Hi." She gathered her words.

 

"I'm U-know Yunho." The other four shook their head in embarassment. Epect Yunho to introduce himself like  he's always on stage.

"U-know Yunho?" she cleared.

"Yes, but you can call me Yunho Oppa."

"Oppa?"

"Yes, it's like Onii-chan."

"Ah."

"So." He also sat beside her, which made her blushed. She looked down so she can hide it. "Yoochun said you're our Rei'sbest friend."

"Yes. We know each other since we were four." Her voice was trembling, and her heart was pounding.

Yunho noticed it, so he gently tapped her back, which made her gasped.

"It's okay now. No need to worry. Believe it or not, we are harmless." He smiled at her.

"Ah, sorry." She looked down.

"Nah, you want some hot drink?" he offered afterward. She smiled and nodded.

"Hyung, get me one too." She once again heard the guy with the dolphin voice.

"Aish…" Yunho scratched his head as he leaves the room.

 

"Who is that guy?" she whispered at Changmin.

"Huh?"

"The guy with the dolphin voice."

"Dolphin voice?" Changmin's eyes widened. Junsu overheard him, which made him scowled.

"Why?"

He laughed afterward.

"What's wrong?" She asked him.

"He's nicknamed dolphin." He explained.

"Ah." She nodded back. "I see. It's quite obvious."

"Obvious?" they heard Junsu called. "What's so obvious about me?"

"Ah Hyung…" Changmin tried to explain, but he cut him off.

"Let her talk."

Saki raised one of her eyebrows. "That you are so cute, Mr. Dolphin." She said sarcastically.

"That's Xiah Junsu for you."

"Xiah Junsu?"

"Yes. That's my name. And I'm in charge of the charisma in our group."

"C-charisma?" she almost chokes.

"Yes."

"Well… that one is not obvious."

"What?"

Changmin also stared at her in disbelief. No one dared to say those words to his Hyung, and he was pretty surprised.

'This girl is something.' He said under his breath.

"Aish." Junsu scratched his head. "Don't you know that girls swoon over me because of my charisma?"

"Oh really?" she looked at her then laughed. She was starting to get irritated. She hated arrogant guys like him. "I bet those girls were blind." She didn't find him cute or handsome in any way.

"Blind?"

"Ah…" she hissed. "I think you're not just arrogant. You're also deaf."

"Deaf?"

"See?" she smiled.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Nope."

"Aish. You are not in your territory, young miss. You are in my country." He hissed.

"Is this the way you treat foreigners?" she then turned to Changmin.

"Ah no." he waved his hands in front of her. "Hyung is just actually worried about Rei."

"Well, he doesn't seem like."

"Yah!" Junsu blurted out.

 

"Yeah." Yunho was back. "What are you doing?" he gave his friend a warning look.

"Hyung, that girl bites!" he said in Korean as he pointed at her.

"Junsu, it's not right to say that."

"But she cannot understand us."

"Which made it more inappropriate."

“Ah Hyung.”

“She’s Rei’s bestfriend.”

"Shhh." He looked down.

"Sakura, please forgive our Junsu." He smiled, and once again, it made her blushed, and Junsu caught it all.

"It's okay. I understand retarded guys like him." she smiled back.

"What?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

okay... nothing much yet....

Next Chapter.... THE GIRL FROM JAPAN AND THE DOLPHIN FROM KOREA

 

 

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK