The Girl from Japan and The Dolphin from Korea....

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

“I just hate him.” Sakura hissed at her best friend. “He stared at me from head to toe.”

They were still at the hospital room that time and Sakura was left with Rei.

“S-saki?” Rei said weakly.

“I’m sorry but I just hate his guts…. and his voice.” She squirmed. “Weird.”

“He’s famous for that.” Rei tried to smile. "That's not a good first impression."

"Famous? But you know what? I found their leader handsome.” She blushed.

“Yunho Oppa?”

“Exactly.”

“You have a crush on him?”

“Yah!” Sakura admitted. “I like him. He’s so manly for me.”

“Ah Saki…”

“Well…” she looked down. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I’m happy that you’re here now. Please don't leave.”

She then smiled and her face.

“I won’t.”

 

 

 

“Hyung?” Junsu protested.

“Come on.” Yunho said. “Jae requested for it.”

“Jae hyung told us about it. Us... not only me.”

“But I have a photo shoot.” Yoochun glared at him.

“And I have a radio show.” Said Changmin.

“I have a meeting with our Manager.” It was Yunho.

“And I’m free?” Junsu couldn’t believe it.

“What’s wrong with you dolphin? Sakura is a nice girl.”

 

Jaejoong asked them to take care of Sakura while he and Rei were in Japan. And because the 3 guys had something to do, Junsu was left with no choice.

“Nice girl? She has claws!” he squirmed.

“Shhh!” Yunho stopped him. “She’s just outside. She might hear you.”

“It’s good then.”

“Aish…” Yoochun hissed. “You like girls right? This is the time to prove your so-called charisma. Make Sakura feel welcome.”

Junsu stared at them.

“I hate you guys.” He said in defeat.

“Good boy!” Yunho finally smiled and ruffled his hair.

 

 

“Sakura!” Yunho smiled at her and she once again blushed.

“Yunho Oppa…” she said awkwardly.

“Our Junsu volunteered to tour you around Seoul.”

“Who?” she frowned.

“Junsu.” Yunho repeated.

“T-the dolphin guy?” she couldn’t believe it. Yoochun and Changmin secretly laughed at her reaction.

“Yes the dolphin guy.” He said.

“But…. Can’t you come with us?” she said, half begging. She really don't like the idea of being with Junsu.

“I really want to but we have our schedules to attend. Junsu is free today. Don’t worry; he will do everything to make your stay here unforgettable.”

“Yah right.” She whispered and looked away.

“Ah… Don't worry. Our Junsu is a nice guy.” He leaned close to her face and her heart begun pounding crazily.

“Alright.” She was left with no choice.

 

“Let’s go!” they heard Junsu yelled from the outside. He was inside his car and he didn’t even bother to open the door for Sakura. Yunho did it for her.

“Thank you.” she smiled sweetly at him being a perfect example of a gentleman.

“Shhh… thank you…” Junsu mumbled.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sakura said after she fastened her seatbelt.

“What’s wrong with me?” Junsu replied.

She rolled her eyes. “How can I forget that you are deaf?”

“What?”

“Forget about it.” She said and looked away.

“We’re going to Lotte world.” He informed her as he drives.

“I don't want to go there.” She replied without looking at him.

“Why?” he looked at her, surprised. “Everybody loves to go there.”

“Well not me.”

“Aish.” He said under his breath. He prepared himself for a difficult day with Rei’s bestfriend.

 

They were on the busy street of Seoul and Sakura was drowned on looking the majestic buildings of the City. It was her first time to see such view and she was ecstatic.

Junsu on the other hand found it amusing. She really looked like an innocent country girl. was literally opened as she watched every building and establishments in Seoul.

“Beautiful.” She mouthed.

“Looks like you haven’t seen a building before.” Junsu said with eyes focused at the road.

“Actually yes.” She admitted. “Buildings are only in Tokyo…. never been there.”

“Really?” his eyes widened. “A Japanese girl who haven’t been to Tokyo?”

“Well… Mimi and I lived in a province where you can only see fields and mountains.”

“You work in a field?” He suddenly got interested.

“Yah… we plant strawberries.”

“That’s great.” He finally showed his genuine smile.

But Sakura frowned. “What’s so great about that?”

“Maybe that’s why Rei seemed so expert when it comes to strawberry desserts. She once made Micky a cake with lots of strawberries on it.”

“You are right. Mimi loves baking.”

“You love it too?” he asked curiously.

“Nah…” she sighed. “I like eating.”

“Shhh…. You are different from her.”

“Of course I am!” she raised her voice at him.

“Weh!” Junsu yelled back. “What’s wrong with you?”

“We’re best friends and we hate it when we are compared with each other.”

“Really?” Junsu said.

“Yah!”

“Interesting.” He smiled once again.

“What the?”

 

 

Junsu then took a turn and Sakura saw COEX mall with a huge poster of her favorite group on the side of its wall.

“Arashi?” she whispered.

“What?”

“Let’s go there!” she excitedly pointed it out.

“COEX?”

“Yah!”

“But it’s crowded there.” He protested, It was not good for him to go inside a crowded mall, he might get notice and girls might think that Sakura is his girlfriend.

“So?”

“It’s not good. People might recognize me.”

Sakura chuckled with what he said. She didn’t have a single clue that Junsu was actually a member of the biggest boyband in Asia no… world.

“People might recognize you? Why… are you some kind of a superstar?” she said while laughing.

“Huh?” Junsu looked at her in disbelief.

“Haven’t you heard of DBSK?” he asked.

She shook her head.

“How about TVXQ?”

“Nope… but I heard about KFC. Someone told me that their chicken is tasty.” She said innocently which made him frowned.

“Are you serious?” he scowled. “Where are you from?”

“I’m from Japan.”

 

 

 

 

 

[arashi]

 

 

ARASHI!!! ARASHI!!!

 

She heard girls screamed their lungs out. The more they got nearer on the stage the more her heart pounded. Arashi was her favorite group in Japan. She always listened to them on the radio and she bought their album with her first salary as a strawberry farmer. 

 

 

The Japanese group was having their tour in Korea and many girls attended their show at COEX.

 

“Finally!” she giggled. “I will see them in flesh!”

“Yah…who are they?” Junsu asked.

“You don't know them?”

“Aishh… will I ask you if I do?”

“They are popular in Japan.” She said ignoring his sarcasm.

“Then what are they doing in Korea?”

“Promoting… I guess.” She then stared at him. She can’t help but laughed at his appearance. He was wearing a mask and huge shades. She wondered why he had to wear such funny stuff.

“Look… they’re about to give autographs.” She said excitedly.

“You want one?” Junsu couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah.” She nodded and before he could reply, Sakura went to fall in line with other screaming girls to get their autographs.

“Crazy.” He mumbled.

 

“Dolphin boy!” she shouted after a while. “I got it.” She said as she waved the signed poster at him.

“Non sense.” He hissed.

Sakura just glared at him. She was too excited to start an argument.

“They’ll sing. Let’s listen.” she then looked for a seat.

“Ahhh let’s go…. There are so many people here.” He whispered. The crowd was getting too thick and he was getting nervous.

“Why? I want to listen!”

“We can’t let’s go.”

“No! Yunho Oppa said you have to make my stay here memorable!” she protested.

“I will but not here.”

“Ah! I want to stay.” She stomped her feet. She was irritated at him.

Junsu cursed quietly. Sakura was making some scene and it was dangerous for the both of them so he had no choice but to allow her in her craziness.

“Alright, one song.”

“Okay!” she smiled sweetly and focused her eyes in the stage.

 

Unknown to her, Junsu was taken aback by her smile. He suddenly froze and felt his heart skipped beat. He was mesmerized by her sweet smile. And he found it strange.

 

 

“Look… that’s Jun, he’s soooo cute.” She giggled like a fan girl.

Junsu just stood beside her, still gathering his self.

“Hey… are you okay?” She said when she noticed his silence.

“Earth to Junsu.” She nudged his side to get his attention.

“Y-yes.” He said as he looked at her.

“Are you listening?”

“Ah yes.”

“Shhh… crazy.” She hissed but he didn’t answered back which made her very surprised.

 

Arashi was about to finish their first song when a girl suddenly walked towards Junsu and looked at him straightly in the eyes.

“Mister…” she said. “You look familiar.”

Junsu’s eyes widened. Someone recognized him.

“Ahh…” he shook his head. “You got it all wrong.” He said as he grabbed Sakura’s hand and ran their way out from that mall.

 

 

“Wait!” Sakura said, catching her breath. “Why are we running?”

Junsu was also catching his breath because of what happened. He felt tired and exhausted.

“I promise to buy you some tickets if they’ll have their concert but I can’t let you go back there.” He said.

“Why?”

“Aishhh… Don't ask!”

“I’m thirsty.”

“Huh?”

“I said I’m thirsty! Deaf!” she yelled.

“Yah! Then I will buy you a drink! No need to yell!” he yelled back.

“Why are you yelling at me!”

“Because you yelled at me first!”

Sakura then showed her puffy eyes and pretended that she was about to cry. Junsu suddenly panicked.

“Yah!” he said tapping her shoulders. “Sorry… stay here. I’ll buy you a drink!”

She then smiled sweetly at him.

 

“Thank you Dolphin.”

Junsu blushed. He can’t believe the girl fooled her again.

 

 

******************************************************************************

Honestly… It’s soooooooooooooo hard to  write this fic than the previous two... coz this one is suppose to be funny and I’m having a hard time writing funny stuff! Seriously!

This is just a sample of their love hate relationship…

 

Next chapter…. MERMAID…..

 

Show me some love!!! I really need it…

 

Silent readers?  Hello…?

 

Loud reader? Yah!!!!

 

Love yah all……heart

And please don't forget to vote…

Tweet me….

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK  (I’m actually used typing BY HEART here…)