The dance

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

@Alzina actually dear…  I also found it weird. I’m not used writing Saki saying those thing to that girl but love sometimes can make worlds upside down, make heaven a hell… ah yah… I actually imagined myself saying those exact words to the girl who stole my guy but since I cant and was never given a chance… I just poured it all out on Saki’s character… though didn’t like it… love yah…. ^^

 

@suzie1911  I actually missed you… welcome back…. honestly… Saki, now called Sakura is not that bad… in the following chapters we will see what is really revolving inside her head with the help of someone… of course… and take not… Junsu will do something that will shock everyone…. Hehe… but you will read that in the following chapters…. Love yah

 

@MusicMyLove really? You are one of the few who likes Saki’s transformation. And it was just round one…. More to come …Anyways… about my offer… I will post on your wall one of these days…. I’m glad you accepted it….. thanks for commenting…. Love yah!!!!

 

@butterfly555  ah unnie… TT^TT why are you so busy? I miss your super looooooooooooong comments… and you too…..

 

@liL_bBy_G hi there friend…. Thanks for commenting…. Saki and Kyu…? Hmmm… well let me think about that first… haha…. Keep on supporting dear…

 

 

@HurricaneVenusx3 ahh… my subscriber with the y name….. (Love it) mermaid and dolphin? They will… but I have to think about it first…. Hehe……

 

@sjlovessuju ramen? Oh my gosh… what did you do? That was so violent!!! Inhale… exhale…. and about saki… I really have to turn her to a lovely …. And make junsu fall on his knees… again.

 

@Pandaaa oh my gosh… don't hate me…. I really have to do it…. You’ll read her thoughts soon…..

 

@iluvlollipops she’s not a …… she’s just an angry mermaid who thirst for revenge…

 

@vanillataem don't hate the evil maknae please…. All of them were just victims of what they call love….

 

@Kpopaddict haha I love changmin too… adorable dork right? I hope you like it.

 

@anonimgirl hi girl…. Everyone hate kyu now…. Ah yah….

 

@REAder hi there…I love leaving peole hanging… cause im a bad girl haha…

 

@tixie23 hi there…. Thank you for taking time to comment… love it…

 

@rheukkie you are so right with that and saki will be so beautiful….and junsu will gonna love her more. Saki is so proud with you’re applause…. Thanks….. Mickey and Minnie will always be together…. hehe

 

@ Lourdes and Shiela…… update soon!!!! Cause  guess what? I will use all my powers as the blackmail queen to make you finish that fic!!!!!!!! Love yah…..

 

Okay… I hope I was able to reply to all of you… please feel free to ask about anything… and hope you’ll my next chappy….. entitled….. THE DANCE

 

 

 

 

 

Soon… after that fierce and scary clash between the two girls that comprises Junsu’s past and who knows… future. Sweet and relaxing music filled the air, distracting everyone’s attention to the dance floor. Each guy got their partners except for Junsu who chose to stay at the bar with his new found best friend-The Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

Kang In sneaked in two bottles for the party and Junsu almost drank the first bottle of that pricy alcohol by himself.

 

Everyone on the place seemed to be enjoying. He was the only who felt so gloomy and lifeless. He badly wanted to go home and take rest. He wanted to avoid the girl that kept on clinging to him like a sticky sloth. He cursed under his breath. He doesn’t want others to think of anything about them. For him, Zhang is just a co-worker, nothing more, nothing less.

And then there was Saki who now calls herself Sakura. She was the sole reason why his feet remained to where he was that time. Seeing him dancing with the celebrant really pissed him off. The guy’s hand was on her hips and his grin was so erted in Junsu’s sight. He wanted to burn the guy alive for stealing his girl from him. He wanted to break his face but he stopped him self. He will give Kyu Hyun  a proper time…

 

'Jagi-ah...'

He hated that endearment for the very first time. He could’ve loved it if Saki said that word to him.

 

“Stupid Bastard.” He smirked.

 

“Hyung.” Onew tapped his shoulder. “Let’s dance.” He said, panting. He just left the dance floor for some drinks when he found Junsu.

 

The older guy just nodded and continued drinking his frustrations away.

 

“Never let your love go.” He then said to the innocent SHINee leader.

“Huh?” Onew said after he drank his juice.  “What do you mean?”

Junsu shook his head.

“Hyung, you’re drunk.”

“I’m not.” He whispered. “This is chicken for me.” And he rose the glass in front of Onew whose eyes sparkled after her head the word chicken.

 

 

After a short conversation with Onew, Junsu was alone once again. But the next person who sat beside him made his heart pound.

 

“Water please.” Sakura simply said to the bartender.

 

“Saki…” he whispered but it was loud enough for her to hear. She looked at him and noticed the almost empty blue label.

 She smirked, making her look feisty and spirited.

“Since when did you become… alcoholic?” she said, casually judging her ex lover.

“You don't want to now.” He smiled, genuinely.

 Sakura suddenly became interested. She faced Junsu while drinking her water, making the other uncomfortable.

“So tell me… how are you?” she asked.

“After you left or now that you’re here?” he answered, making her laughed.

“Both.” She then said afterwards.

“Pretty much the same.”

“Really huh?” she then said. “Not surprising though.”

“Are you expecting me to say that I was never the same since you left?” he looked at her straight in the eyes, hoping for some favorable emotions, but all he saw was resentment.

She just laughed as a response and Junsu focused on his ‘bestfriend' once again.

“I'm not my usual self being quiet and lonely. It isn’t 'me' crying all night, acting all day this isn't how it's supposed to be but I was like that for the past year.” He suddenly said after a long pause. Sakura felt the heaviness of his words but she chose to remain quiet. “I was never the same Saki.”

“Liar.”

And he laughed.

“I’m not expecting you to believe me. Just do me a favor, stay away from that guy.” He pointed at Kyu who was with Ryeo Wook and Donghae.

Sakura smirked. That was the moment she was waiting for, the moment to crush Kim Junsu.

“You are telling me to stay away from my guy.”

And she was right. Junsu was hurt. It was obvious with his eyes. Another round for Sakura. She loved the night. The smell of victory was surrounding the air and the fun part? She was just starting.

“Let’s dance.” He was a little shock with her invitation but he didn’t let the opportunity pass him. He stood and took her hand and made their way to the dance floor with a little light and slow music.

She was quite surprised when she saw him stood sturdily. He drank a bottle of blue label but he can still stand the way he did. She believed that he can even perform in that posture.

‘Alcoholic bastard’ she hissed under her breath.

Every eye was on them as they walked their way on the dance floor. Zhang wanted to pull herself away from Han Kyung on the dance to go to Junsu. But her bestfriend was ready. He pulled her back tightly and danced her with the music.

“Let go of me.” She cursed.

“You are not needed there.” The Chinese guy simply said.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl70X6BAp_k

 

Once on the dance floor, everyone went to their seats, leaving the ex couple alone.

They didn’t mind. Junsu’s eyes were fixed on her, like he was hypnotized but her inner goddess. With his hands don her hips and hers on his shoulders, it was heaven.

“Did I meet your standards?” Sakura smiled seductively at him.

“You surpassed them.” He smiled back while swaying to that music.

“You are still the sweet-tongued guy that I knew.”

“And you think are not the same Saki that I love?” She stopped swaying for a moment, she was taken aback by those words but she didn’t let him beat her just like that. She prepared for that moment and she will never go down with his words.

She started to dance again and said:

“Did it surprise you that I am not who you thought I was? Did it surprise you to find that I don't exactly stand for what you thought I stood for all along? Did it surprise you to find that I'm not exactly how I played myself out to be? That the person you thought I was is actually nothing to what I am?”

He remained quite, his eyes narrowed with what she said.

“Saki is dead. You killed her. That and you killed her. In front of you now is Sakura. Gone with the old and in with the new.”

Junsu smirked and held her waist tightly. She was alarmed but it was too late when she realized the Junsu arched her back and leaned in closer to her face. They heard gasps from the people on that roof top and Junsu was sure that Kyu was dying in jealousy. He didn’t care. Sakura was obviously nervous so leaned closer until they were just breath away, taking advantage of her weakness.

“Junsu what are you doing?” He saw anger on her eyes but there was tiny flicker of something that he couldn’t name.

He just smiled and brought her lips to his. He slowly her lower lip, making her eyes widened. It didn’t stop there. He became more drastic by taking her lips into hostage. Sakura groaned inside his mouth but her strength was taken away from her. Junsu closed his eyes and savored that wonder sweet kiss.

Sakura, on the other hand tried to pull away but Junsu’s strength was just too hard to go against with. She felt his lips moving to hers and slowly, she lost her strength, finding herself responding to him, just like the first time, only to be hanged when Junsu forcedly pulled his lips away from her.

“Wh...” she murmured, shocked.

“Liar.” He smirked and left her on the dance floor.

That round was obviously meant for Junsu.