the reason behind her surname

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

 

Hi there everyone. This is actually the second time that I was bombarded with comments… the first one was when I tried to kill Yoochun in BY HEART… hehe

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not whining or something. In fact I love every comment…

And here I am again… revitalized and ready to kick some … haha…

 

@PurpleSky I also asked Junsu that same question… Junsu…. Why!!! Oh please… don't faint… inhale… exhale…. Thanks for commenting… love it….

@vanillataem yah…. Dolphins are the smartest animal…. But Junsu was hurt… badly and its about time to move on….. and with Saki, yeah… its too lane and she crossed the line. Will it be too late for her? You gasped at the “Will you marry me?” part? Oh yes my dear I have too… or else you wont be commenting like this if I didn’t…. haha

@dark1988 yah…. Don't say bad words… haha…. But I already did….. sorry….. sorry…. Sorry…

@rheukkie you are right… what a love story.. I actually had a hard time typing that last chappy… I want everything to be okay and kiss and make up but I want more drama and so that was it…… and yeah… all went crazy because of love… just wait for my remaining three sequels… Jae will lose his mind… Yunho will be miserable… and Changmin will be terrified… why am I doing it? Because im a bad girl… bwahahaha….

@HurricaneVenusx3 oh noooooooooooooooo!!! Junsu cant take it back… everyone heard it already… don't worry… I’ll give him a good ol’ smacking in this chappy….

@shengalina97 hey girl… where have you been? I miss your comments as in seriously… you’re going to SM and hack Zhang? Please don't… the security is very tight in there and you might end up getting mobbed by fangirls or be sent behind cold bars…. Just allow me to boil zhang alive okay? Inhale… exhale….

@anonimgirl  Junsu is not crazy but… as they say… regrets are always in the end…. I also had a hard time writing that chappy…. It felt heavy…..

@sjlovessuju  hitherehopeyourfineidontreallyknowhowtoreadthatwordisthethenewlongestwordinthedictonary?amazing!

@Kpopaddict are the furnitures in your house still in their proper place? Stop shaking the house!!!!!!!!  Well… if you will demote him… hope will take his place? Why is everyone mad at him?

@MusicMyLove zhang to reject his proposal? I don't think so.. she’s been waiting for that for so long… something will happen… and I post something in your wall…. Thanks…

@Alzina jae ripped all the pictures remember? And it was really shocking for Saki… he proposed to the girl that caused her heartbreak in front of her…. What could be worst than that right? But…. As you know…. The earth is round…. You’ll never know what’s going to happen next…. Love yah!!!!!

@tixie23 oh my gosh… sorry.. I really don't have the intention of playing your heart and with the rest of my subscribers… I just want them to have well… a heart attack? Haha joke… I hope you’re enjoying as you read every chappy….. your comments really inspires me… and yes,,, hello zhang… the new girl of thr mighty dolphin….. what should we call her….? A whale? A seahorse perhaps…. Eel? Sea urchin? I cant decide…..

@mieyLa oh dear… I’m a blackmail queen… the worst you could possibly meet… and I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good…. Update kana!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

And I want to recommend some fic too… the first one will be BAMBOO BLOOD… it’s a sci-fi slash mystery slash slash… its good and completed… you’ll never stop reading once you started… and the second one will be DBSK FOREVER FIVE… great story and you will love how the author skinned SM and AVEX CEO alive… And the last one will be… YOU KISS ME SERIES NO. 1( this is for Ukiss Filipino fans) it’s great, simple funny and… cute… hehe…

All the stories mentioned can be found on ASIAN FANFICS….. sorry I cant give the link since my pc is playing nice to me again…..

 

 

And so the replies came first before the story… sorry… I cant help it I’ve been dying to answer all of them… woohoo!!! Thanks a lot…

 

 

Now how will I start this….

 

*****************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Will you marry me…?”

It sounded like a thousand drums being banged to Saki’s ears. She looked down as a single tear fell down to her make-up free face.

Zhang was obviously shocked. She wasn’t expecting it. Junsu was in front of her, on his knees and a ring on his hands.

“X…Xiah…” she stuttered.

Junsu looked at her intensely as if telling her to decline his offer and he would be glad to it but her answer made everyone growled secretly.

“O...Of course I will.” She smiled and took the ring. She didn’t even wait for him to put it on her finger. She was too excited and she suddenly kissed him which made everyone grimaced especially SNSD.

“Parasite.” Yuri silently hissed. (Credits to Alzina for the word.)

“I want to puke.” Sunny whispered to SooYoung who nodded in approval.

 

Junsu then stood and gently hugged her bride to be. Everyone clapped their hands but the happiness was never reached their eyes.

Yunho eyed Junsu from head to toes and then shook his head in disbelief.

Jaejoong was glaring at him intensely. It felt like his hyung was ripping his skin away from his body.

Changmin’s mouth was wide open as he clapped his hands, he was trying hard to process what he just saw and he obviously had a very hard time.

Yoochun’s eyes were questioning. Junsu never said anything about his plan so he basically left his brothers clueless.

Rei couldn't even clap her hand becuase she was so shock.

Han Kyung on the other side was not as enthusiastic as Zhang. He knew that that proposal was just Junsu’s way to forget Saki and he was just using his bestfriend. He was against it but he couldn’t do anything since Zhang was so happy that time.

The clapping was cut but Jaejoong’s remarks.

“Congratulations.” He snapped. “You just broke a heart.” And took Saki’s wrist and headed for the door.

 

Everyone went silent. They agreed with what he said but too afraid to voice out their feelings. That day was very special for Zhang and it was also the day when Saki died.

 

“We will announce the date soon. You are all invited on our simple wedding.” Junsu said without a trace of excitement or gladness in his voice. He then bowed and headed for the door, leaving his bride to be in that room; mesmerized by the engagement ring she received.

 

 

Saki was sobbing quietly during the entire ride and Jaejoong couldn’t help but to feel guilty. Junsu called him and told him to call her for a big announcement. He didn’t have a clue of that announcement so he agreed. It turned out that he just sent his sister to dejection.

“I’m sorry.” He took a snap on her while driving. “ I shouldn’t have called you.”

“No… I will hear the news even if you hide it from me.” She tried to smile- a heart wrenching smile to be exact.

 

And a moment of silence filled the air. Jae decided not to go home and drove her to the nearest park. They just sat on a bench and watch every people passed by. It was already sunset before they knew it. During that time, no one uttered a word. Jaejoong just listened to Saki’s quiet sobs. Every sniff felt like small knife stabbed on his chest. He couldn’t stand seeing her in that situation. He had enough on Rei and now… it was Saki’s turn to experience such trauma.

“Maybe you wonder why I chose not to change my surname after you adopted me.” Saki finally spoke after  very long hours of stillness.

Jaejoong looked at her and listened to what she was about to say. She was right. He was a little hurt when she told him that she will still use Hayashi instead of his name. He didn’t object and respected her decision. He never opened that topic again until now.

The sun soon spread its orange color to the surroundings. The sunset made Saki gloomy and cheerless as ever. The number of couples on that park started to increase while children decreased. Lovers sat together on benches in the arms of one another as they watched the king sun waved farewell to them all.

“It’s because I knew that Junsu will soon give me his so I didn’t bother to change it. I told myself… yah… Saki… don't change your surname. Junsu will surely give his last to you and it’s Kim… same as your brother’s.” She said in between her flowing tears. “It was my secret wish Oppa… it’s my wish to marry him. To have his last name. To be his. But I guess….” She sniffed and wiped her own tears. Jaejoong was silent through out the whole conversation.  ” But I guess it wont happen now or anytime soon… it will never happen.”

“Saki…” he uttered as he gently brushed his fingers though her hair.

She smiled at him and another tear fell.

“Because he choose to give it to someone else. I was so stupid and what made it worst is that I’m the reason why he chose her and why I am suffering right now.” She can’t breathe. The news simply blew her heart and soul away. Emptiness surrounded her and she doesn’t want to do anything but cry.

“Don't blame yourself.” Jae gently grabbed the back of her head and pulled it to his chest. Saki cried even harder, soaking his shirt but he didn’t give a damn. If crying was the only way to make her feel alright, he would gladly offer all his clothes just to see her smile again.

But smiling was that only thing that was impossible for her to do. No words can ever explain how she felt when his guy proposed to another girl. It was agonizing he knew but it was far worst for Saki.

“He’s no longer mine Oppa.” She cried her heart out. “I wish I didn’t leave… I could’ve just stayed beside him and listened.” She knew it was too late… way too late and it shook her ground even more. Her defenses were down. She couldn’t even stand on her own. Without Jaejoong, she could’ve let herself hit by the moving cars in front of them.

“Shhh.” He patted her back and tried his very best to calm her down. Her eyes were seriously swollen and she released a buckets worth of tears already. “It’s over… He’s moving on… it’s time for you to do the same.”

“I cant.” Jae felt she shook her head on his chest and cried even more.

“Saki, remember this…No guy is worthy of your tears and the right guy wont even let a single tear drops from your eyes.”

“Oppa… I love him…”

“He’s getting married.”

That was the horrible truth Saki had to face.

 

**********************************************************

Short eh…?

The next one is longer….

 

 

Love yah all…

Tweet me…

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions….(which I always receive) are very much welcome.

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK