Kyu's Fast Moves

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

nozomi-sasaki-travel-to-seoul-10.jpg?w=50519pepsikhsjm1.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

DBSK held their first rehearsal after they came from Japan. Yoochun was back from his honeymoon and they’re back on their feet. Junsu was feeling anything but excited.  He has another competition… it’s Kyu Hyun and he pissed him off.

 

“Aish…” he hissed.

“Yah.” Yunho called his attention. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing.” He lied and looked away. He will handle the intruder his own way.

 

 

 

 

“One seafood ramen please.”

Sakura frowned as she heard that order. She was so sure that it was Junsu. But when she looked up she saw Kyu Hyun which was really… weird.

“Hi.” He smiled widely at her. “I’m Cho Kyu Hyun from Super Junior.“    He said, almost a whisper.

“I know. I saw you at the wedding.” She said blandly.

‘Another superstar who lost his way and ended up in this shop.’

“Ah…” he scratched his head. He wasn’t prepared for her outspokenness. “Anyway… I came to see you.” he wasn’t taken aback though. He was determined to fulfill what he came for.

“Huh?” Sakura pointed at herself.

“Yes. May I invite you for a walk after your work?”

She once again frowned. “A walk?”

“Yah. Let’s eat. My treat.”

“And what made you think that I will go with you?”

“Come on… I’m a good guy.”

“Someone told me that line already.” She then went to the kitchen to get his order.

 

 

“Please Sakura… I really want to talk to you.” he said when his order arrived.

“Then tell me now.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Sakura?”

“Shh….” She smirked at him. “Tell me…” she then sighed. “Do you like me?”

“Bwoh?” Kyu’s eyes widened. He was amazed on how frank she could get. “Are you a mind reader?”

“I knew it.” She sat in front of him.

“Really?”

“Can you use another strategy? A dolphin used that before.”

“Junsu hyung? The dolphin?” he couldn’t believe it.

“Yes.” She rolled her eyes. “Junsu, the dolphin.”

“You like him?”

“Did you hear me say that?”

“Ah…” he was speechless.

“Why? Are you running out of words?”

“Ah…” he continued to stammer.

“If you have nothing good to say… I have some work to do.” She said before she headed for the kitchen.

“Wait.” He held her hand accidentally. Sakura then gave him a deadly stare. He immediately dropped it.

“Sorry.”

“What?”

“I’ll wait for you.”

“Whatever.” She hissed.

 

 

Three hours later, Sakura ended her shift. She thought that Kyu already left but she was wrong, he was waiting patiently outside the shop.

“What the?” she said. “What are you doing here?”

“I told you. I will wait.” He smiled.

“Don't you have schedules to attend?”

“I’m free. So please come with me… I will not harm you in any form.”

She sighed. He was right. He was just asking for a walk, who is she to turn him down?

 

 

“I was really hoping to get that garter.” He confessed while they walk.

“But dolphin did something out of this world.” She chuckled at the thought of it.

Kyu noticed that she seemed so happy everytime his hyung’s name or nickname was mentioned.

“Yeah.” He then said. “No one expected it.”

“Because he’s crazy.”

“You like him?” he said casually.

“Huh?” she looked at him and swore that she saw sadness on his cute little eyes.

“You like hyung?”

“You think I’m really that stupid?”

“Nope.”

“How about you? Why me?” it was her turn to asked. She was also puzzled on what these famous guys saw in her… the Japanese strawberry farmer.

“You’re cute.”

“Yah right.” She hissed.

“I really like you. But I was too shy to approach you before because I thought you’re a snob.”

“I am?”

“That’s what I thought. But I was wrong. You may be too honest but not that snooty.” He smiled once again. He was happy on his own progress. “And I thought that catching that garter would be a great start to get to know you more.”

“You are fast.” She commended him.

He looked away shyly.

“But I like it.” She confessed. She was still heart broken because of what Yunho did and that moment, she thought that Kyu can make her forget it. She erased that idea as soon as she realized that it was just so wrong to use a person to forget someone. She may be bad, but not that evil.

“Really?” his smile widened. “You like me?”

Sakura laughed at him.

“I said I like you being fast… I never said I like you.”

“Wow…” he said. “You are too honest.”

“Dolphin said that too.” She said. Those were words that unexpectedly came out from .

“Really?” Kyu’s mood instantly went down. “I see that you are very close to Hyung.”

“Us, close? Of course not.”

‘Really huh?’

“We always fight when we’re together.” She informed him. She didn’t consider herself being close to Junsu in any way. “He gives me goose bumps.”

“Let’s not talk about him” Kyu finally said. “Let’s have a deal.”

“What deal?”

“His name should not be mentioned when I’m with you.”

“Why, do you have plans to invite me again after this walk?” she stared at him.

“Are you really a mind reader?” he said, once again, amazed.

“No… I’m just a strawberry farmer.”

“And everytime you mention his name… you have to do something that would make me happy.”

“Like what?” she said.

“Something like… giving me something to eat for the first offense, buying me the latest starcraft game for the second offense and for the third……..”

“Seriously?” she growled. “I can’t give you that one.” She would have to work for a year to buy that thing.

“Wait… for the third offense.” Kyu had to stop her.

“What’s for third offense?” she looked at him seriously.

“You’ll have to kiss me.” He said seriously.

“Are you serious?!” her eyes widened. He was sure fast… like Junsu. “I can’t!”

“Then stop mentioning his name.” he smiled.

 

“Kyu.” She then whispered. “Do you really like me?”

“Yes.”

“Seriously?”

“I’m serious.”

“Really?”

“Never been this serious before.”

‘Great… I heard that already.’ She said under her nose.

 

 

“Her phone is off.” Junsu whined up after the rehearsal.

“Sakura?” Changmin said.

“Yes. Her shift ended an hour ago but her phone is still unattended.”

“Ooh… our Junsu is being irritated.” Yunho teased. It was his way to boost him and for him to forget about Saki.

“You are overreacting.” Said Jae. “Maybe she went home and went to bed early.”

“Hyung, Sakura never sleeps early, Rei and Saki will always talk to each other before they go to sleep.” He told them which made the group very shock. Junsu knew a lot of things about her. Even Jae was surprised; it was something that he doesn’t know.

“Who told you that thing?” Jae said asked him.

“Saki.” Junsu replied while trying to contact her.

“Maybe you have forgotten that Princess is in our new home now. She no longer lives with Jaejoong hyung.” Said Yoochun while he busily packed his bags.

“Right.” Junsu thought. “Then… maybe she slept early.”

“Why do you care?” Jae snapped. “Is she your girlfriend? Are you a couple?”

“No.” He said, defending himself. “At least not yet.”

“Ha.” Jae laughed. “At least not yet.” He was quite amused with what he said.

Junsu’s eye brows boxed. Getting that reaction from Jae was the last thing he needed.

He dialed her number once again and finally got in.

“Hi Saki.” He smiled as soon ah he heard her voice. His irritation was soon forgotten.

“Yah.” Saki said from the other line. “What’s wrong with you?” She was the one irritated.

“Ah…” he pouted. “Everything is wrong because I’m not with you.”

“Weh?” the rest of the group were listening almost puke with his mushiness.

“That was just…. Disgusting.” Jae growled.

“Indeed.” Yunho agreed.

 

“Dolphin… I really need to hang up.” Saki told him.

“Huh? Why?”

“Do I really have to explain?” she whispered. Junsu noticed the she was trying to lower her voice since they started that conversation.

“Wait… are you hiding something from me?” he asked suspiciously. He smelled something fishy… no… something evil.

“Sakura.” He heard someone called his mermaid. The voice was somewhat familiar. “I bought fried spiral potato.” He heard him say.

“Who is that?” he frowned.

“Ah… I really need to hang up.”

“Answer me first.” He begged. He really needed to know who is the courageous ant that was offering something like fried spiral potato to his Saki.

Sakura sighed. She was actually saving him from getting hurt.

“It’s Kyu Hyun.” She said softly.

“Kyu Hyun?” he suddenly yelled. “Why is the Evil Maknae with you?”

“Yah!” she then yelled back. “We’re just talking! There’s nothing wrong with that!”

Kyu Hyun on the other hand stared at her. He was puzzled on why she was yelling at her phone.

“That is wrong! You can’t be with that evil guy!”

“What the?” then she realized something. “Wait… why am I explaining my self to you? I tell you, I’m free and South Korea is a free country so I can do whatever I want with my life. Get it?” she said before she hung up.

 

“Who’s that?” Kyu asked as he handed her the food.

“Ah… some crazy sea creature.” She hissed. She stuffed the fried potato inside because of frustration and got choked eventually.

“Yah…” Kyu said while patting her back. She was lucky because he bought some water.

“Sorry.” She said looking down. She once again cursed Junsu mentally. He can still bug her even if he wasn’t even around.

“I’ll take you home.” He said smiling.

 

 

“I told you not to yell at her.” Jae said.

“She’s actually with the evil maknae right now.” Junsu growled. His ears suddenly turned red.

“Evil Maknae?” Changmin frowned. He was the maknae… but he wasn’t that evil.

“Kyu Hyun!” he yelled. “Super Junior!”

“Kyu?” Yunho confirmed. “They’re dating right now?”

“Date? Is that a date?” Junsu then scowled. “I won’t consider it as a date, just a walk.”

Yoochun rolled his eyes in disbelief. “A walk is the simplest form of date.” He said coldly.

“Really?” he couldn’t believe it. Kyu was actually dating his mermaid.

“Babo! You are not born yesterday not to know that!” Jae hissed. He wanted to puke before but that time… he wanted to beat the crap out of the dolphin.

“Aish…” Yunho said behind them. “Maybe I should date Sakura too.” He was serious which made Junsu freaked out.

“Hyung?” he gave his hyung a deadly glare.

“Why? You allow Kyu to get on your way. I didn’t gave her up just for you to lose her.” He told him.

“That Kyu!”

“What are you going to do now?” Jae crossed his arms and stared at him.

“I’ll let him experience something he never experienced before.”

 

 

*********************************************************************

Sorry if I didn’t post yesterday because I’m having a problem with my computer. I had to run to the nearest internet café to finish my chapter… sorry….

 

 

Omo… have you seen the photo of Jae and Yoochun on twitter? Cute!

Anyway… I’ll be porting another chapter today so please do watch out for it.

 

Please comment…

 

Comments suggestions and violent reactions as accepted…

 

Love yah all…

 

Next Chapter…. T HE GAMER AND THE DOLPHIN….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK