The Evil Maknae Returns

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

“Aigoo…” Junsu squirmed. “YooMi baby, how’s my cute little mouse? Uncle Junsu bought you a new dress.”

Saki smiled at him. Junsu was so closed to baby YooMi, closer than Jaejoong and even to her own mother, no matter how busy he was with his own schedules, He always make it a point to visit baby YooMi and Saki… of course.

“How about me?”  She pouted. “Did you buy me something?”

Junsu scratched his head. “Ah… Yobo…”

“You forgot?” she said. She was starting to get pissed at him.

“Ah… I was so drowned on the baby’s section…”

“Okay…” she stood and headed to the kitchen. She was upset and she was making it obvious.

“Ah yobo…” he the followed her and hugged her from behind. “ How can I forget my cute mermaid.” He smiled.  “I bought you something.”

“You did?” the sparkle returned to her eyes.

He nodded at her and showed the box of Belgian chocolates.

“Omo…” she said sounding more like a Korean. She took and excitedly put it inside .

“You like it?” Junsu asked. She answered him with a nod because was full. She even got one and put it inside his mouth.

“Yummy.” Junsu nodded.

“Thank you.”

“A kiss will do.” He then requested.

“In your dreams.“ She hissed.

He suddenly frowned and turned his back at her. YooMi was quietly playing at the carpeted floor of her room.

“What’s wrong now?” she asked.

“You always hissed whenever I asked for a kiss. You gave one to Kyu Hyun easily.” He pouted.

“What are you saying? That kiss was my punishment.”

“And I’m jealous.” He said frankly.

“That was long ago.”

“YooMi…” he then got YooMi and sat her into his lap. “You’re Aunt Saki don't want to give me a kiss.” He told her. Baby YooMi just stared at his face.

Sakura grimaced. She doesn’t like the sound of Aunt. It made her feel old.

“And you think YooMi can help you with it?” She smirked.

“She once willingly gave one to an evil guy.” He was still talking to the baby. “Now that Uncle Junsu is asking for one, she always say no.” he pouted.

“Su…” she sighed.

”Maybe he loves that evil guy more than me right?” he said ignoring her.

“Junsu.” She tried her best to stay as calm as possible but he was slowly getting into her nerves.

“What do you think Baby YooMi? Your Aunt Saki doesn’t really love me.”

“Dolphin!” she punched his shoulder.

“Ah!” he scowled. “What’s wrong with you?”

She just stared at him seriously.

“What’s wrong with me?” she said. “Are you really that insensitive?” she then stood and left, leaving Junsu and YooMi puzzled.

“Maybe Saki has some unwanted visitor, what do you think?” Junsu asked YooMi.

YooMi just pouted.

 

 

After a few minutes, Junsu went to follow her. He found her at the kitchen preparing something. After she made the sakuramochis for Junsu, she started to love the kitchen. Since Yoochun left, Rei seldom visited her kitchen so Sakura temporarily took over it.

“What are you cooking?” he asked her sweetly. But she didn’t reply. “Yah… Yobo.” He asked again.

“Nothing.” She said. “You left YooMi alone?”

“No, I gave her to Rei, she is getting dressed because she’s coming with us.”

“I’m not going anywhere.”

“Leeteuk hyung is inviting us for dinner at their dorm.”

“You can go.” She went back to the sink and washed the glasses.

“Jaejoong Hyung and the rest are coming too.” He insisted. “Rei don't want to go… so please come.”

“So I’m the only girl in there?” she doesn’t like to be in that awkward situation. They’re idols and she’s not… she just don't feel belong.

“No, YooMi’s coming, Leeteuk hyung wanted to see her.”

“Why do I need to come?” she was really having a second thought about it. She felt that something was not right.

“Hyung said it was a celebration. Only SHINee, DBSK and SUJU are there since SNSD are in the States.” He explained, still trying to convince her to come.

“You can go. I’ll stay here.”

“Yobo?”

“What?” she hissed and went back to washing.

“Are you mad at me?” he then hugged her from behind and smelled her hair.

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Su.” She then faced him. “Please don't force me to do something like that.” She was talking about the kiss.

“I won’t.” He said smiling.

“I’m serious.”

“But I was just asking for a simple kiss. That’s what do couples do right?” he pouted and showed his cute puppy eyes.

Sakura sighed at him. He was acting like a child and she hated it because everytime he uses that charm, she always fall for it. And he was using it again.

“Su… please.” She closed her eyes, avoiding eye contact.

“Look at me.” He said.

“I don't want to.”

“Come on…”

“No!” she even closed them tightly.

“I will kiss you if you don't look at me.” He warned. Saki knew he was serious about it so he immediately followed and their eyes met.

“I will not ask you again about it okay?” she nodded. “Now…” He exhaled. Saki swore she loved the sensation brought by his fresh breath. “Will you please come with me?”

And she was once again mesmerized.

 

“Yah!!!” Junsu yelled as they entered the famous SUJU dorm. He was carrying YooMi and he dared to shout as loud as that. Sakura literally covered her ears because of it.

“Hyung!” Sungmin and Ryeowook acknowledged their presence.

“Welcome Sakura.” Ryeowook bowed at her.

‘Ryeowook? What are you doing here? I thought you are in China?’

“T-thank you.” she bowed.

Everyone was sitting on the floor. The dorm was huge but it lacked something-sofas. Jaejoong signaled her to sit beside him in which she gladly obeyed. She was right, aside from YooMi; she was the only girl in that room. She was about to seat when someone caught her eyes. Her jaw dropped when she saw Kyu Hyun seated in front of her.

“Hi Saki.” He smiled and waved at her.

“H-hi.” she murmured.

“Long time no see.”

It had been months since she last saw him. That last time was when she called him because she was sulking about Junsu’s announcement. After that, he left for China to promote Super Junior M’s album. She never had the chance to say sorry because of that. And he’s back, more handsome than ever.

“Yah…” she whispered.

“How are you?” he asked her again.

“She’s okay.” Junsu suddenly sat beside her and took her hand. Leeteuk was cuddling YooMi that time.

“Hyung.” He smirked.

“We’re a couple now.” He said proudly. He even raised their hands for everyone to see.

“I heard it.” Everyone in the dorm knew it already except for the members of the SUJU M which includes Hankyung, Ryeowook, Donghae, Siwon and Kyu. Zhou Mi and Henry were left in China to do some promotions. “Congratulations.” He smiled and offered a handshake in which Junsu took professionally.

“Thanks.” Junsu smiled.

“Let’s eat!” Shindong announced and they happily chomped that tempting food in front of them.

 

 

The sumptuous dinner was finally over. Junsu and Sakura chose to relax at the balcony for some fresh air while Jaejoong looked after his niece.

“Did you enjoy the dinner?” he asked her.

“Yeah…  I love it.” She was smiling with satisfaction. She then noticed that Junsu had some sauce on his face, near his lips, so she immediately wiped it with her finger. It was just a simple gesture for her and Junsu but they didn’t notice that Taemin was actually watching them.

“Minho Hyung.” He called loudly.  “Look at them!” He said making everyone in that dorm to stare at them. Saki’s hand was frozen on Junsu’s lips and they were caught in that position. “I want a girlfriend now!” The SHINee maknae said innocently.

“Yeah… make it two.” Onew patted his shoulders.

“Aish…You rascals.” Leeteuk pulled them away from Saki and Junsu. “It’s illegal to disturb those lovebirds.” He said while walking away. “Your Junsu hyung will throw you away to the Pacific Ocean.”

 

Junsu smiled after that. “Crazy kids.” He said.

“But they’re not that young right? Minho was about my age.” She smiled back.

“They’re jealous and wanted to have girlfriends.” He shook his head. “They should enjoy being single. Having a girlfriend is not that easy.”

“What do you mean?” she growled.

He laughed at her reaction and hugged her again. “I’m just joking. Of course, having a girlfriend like you is just simply amazing.”

“Oh really?” she hugged him back.

“Really.”

“Su?” she asked sweetly without letting her dolphin go.

“I’m thirsty.”

“I’ll get you some drink.”

“Thanks.” She smiled and let him go. Junsu kissed her forehead first before he headed to the kitchen.

It was the time that Kyu Hyun was waiting for. He quietly stared at them from a far. And Junsu left her, he took that chance to talk to her.

“Hi.” He said behind her back. She almost jumped because of it.

“K-Kyu.” She said, trying to smile.She noticed that he was holding a can of beer which indicated that the drinking session will start soon.

“Why are you alone?”

“Su went to get me something to drink.”

“You are finally together.” He said.

Saki swore that she felt a little scared with the way he looked at her. She felt that the one in front of her was not the same Kyu that she met before. He was manlier and more serious than before.

“Kyu.” She looked at him. “I’m sorry about what happened before. I didn’t have the chance to thank you and to apologize at the same time because you flew to China.”

“Don’t think about it.” He smiled back. And once again, his smile made her feel uneasy. “It’s okay.”

“Thanks.” She looked away and waited for Junsu to come.

“You love him?” he suddenly asked.

“Yes.” She told him straightly.

He felt something hit his heart. He smiled sadly and said….

“I’m happy for you. Hope you’ll stay together forever.” …and left.

 

 

 

 

 

He went straight to the kitchen where Junsu was… alone.

“Hyung.” He said.

Junsu instantly noticed that he was under the influence of alcohol.

“Kyu.”

“Never leave her out of sight.” He said.

Junsu gave him a glare. “What do you mean?”

“I’m back.”

“So?”

“One chance hyung.” He hiccupped. “One chance. Don't make her cry.”

“You’re drunk.” He cut him off.

“I can think clearly hyung.” He smirked. “If one tear fell from her eyes, I promise that you will never see her again.” It was warning from the Maknae and Junsu felt the seriousness of it.

“Get some sleep.” He smirked back. “You badly need it.” He said before he left.

Kyu was left holding on to the table. The alcohol was slowly overtaking his system.

 

 

*********************************************

2 chapters… please comment…

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK