Junsu's Mermaid....

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

nozomi-sasaki-travel-to-seoul-12.jpgXiah_Junsu-7.jpg

 

 

 

“What are you doing?!” Yoochun hissed at Junsu. “I’m trying to get some sleep here.” it was already 1am but Junsu was having trouble sleeping...

“I’m sorry.” He said.

Yoochun then positioned himself and went to dreamland for the second time around. Junsu was left staring at his hyung. He can’t sleep which he found unusual. He was actually thinking about Sakura but he cannot let his hyung to know about it or else… it will be disastrous.

“Aish!” he scratched his head in desperation. “What have you done to me!”

 

 

“Oppa… I want to look for a work here.” Sakura said, smiling sweetly at Yunho.

“Work? But Jaejoong won’t allow it.” Yunho said, returning her smile which made her blush.

“I can’t stay with them forever. I want to find a place and a work.”

“No.” he shook his head.” Jae won’t allow it. For sure.”

“But Oppa?”

“Yah!” Junsu said from behind. “Are you deaf? Hyung said it’s impossible!”

“Shut up!” she glared at him which made everyone shocked.

“Aish. Why do you want to work? Just stay with Rei and everything will be fine.”

“Because I want to! It's none of your business!”

“Then you can work with us! We need a new assistant.” He yelled.

“Assistant? In your dreams!” she yelled back.

 

The other three started to notice their unusual treatment to each other. Yoochun’s playful smile started to appear. Changmin’s mouth literally dropped open and Yunho smelled something fishy.

 

“Junsu…” Yunho then said. “Is that the way to treat a visitor?”

“A visitor?” he frowned. “This girl is not a visitor… actually, she’s not even a girl nor a human!”

Sakura then got a pillow and threw it to him.

“What are you talking about… what do you think of me…an alien?” She put her hands on her waist.

“I never said that.” He smirked.

“Why you stupid dolphin!”

 

 

“Hyung.” Yoochun faced Yunho and whispered. “Are you thinking what I am thinking?”

Yunho just smiled.

“They’re actually perfect.” Changmin whispered out of nowhere.

“Right.” Yunho and Yoochun nodded in agreement.

“The dolphin and the mermaid.” Yunho smiled.

“I never seen this side of Junsu… he’s gentle to girls right?” Yoochun asked their hyung.

“Yah… but he seems different now. I’m really feeling something weird.”

“Me too… but I really can’t name it right now.”

“Ah… hyung.” Changmin suddenly blurted out. “Junsu hyung is in love!”

“Huh?” they both faced their maknae.

“Hyung is in love.”

“Yah right.” Yoochun shrugged his shoulders.

“Hyung… can’t you tell? He’s been acting really weird and last night he said something weird too.”

“What is it?” Yunho became curious.

“I thought I was just dreaming but hyung never sleep talk.” He explained.

“That’s because you are the one who loves to talk while sleeping.” Yoochun said which made Changmin stare defiantly at him.

“Continue.” Yunho stopped the glaring.

“He said… aish… what have you done to me.” Trying to imitate his dolphin voice.

“Seriously?” They looked at him in disbelief.

Changmin just nodded.

“Is he talking about her?” Yunho asked.

“He fell in love that fast?” Yoochun asked him back.

“Look whose talking.” Yunho and Changmin hissed.

“Let’s find out then.” He stood and called Junsu who was still yelling at Sakura.

 

 

“Dolphin.”

“Yah?” Junsu looked at him.

“By any chance…” he stopped on purpose.

“By any chance what?”

“You like Sakura.” It was a statement… not a question.

Yoochun and the rest were expecting a violent reaction from him. They expected him do deny it and brush it all off but they were disappointed. Junsu’s face suddenly turned red.

“Omo…” Yoochun was speechless, his eyes widened.

Sakura on the other hand just stared at them without giving any reaction…at all.

“Yah!” Yunho yelled at him, wanting to get some reaction. “You like her?”

Junsu just looked down to their dismay.

“What the?” Yunho couldn’t believe it.

 

 

“Sakura.” He then faced her. “I’m really sorry for this.” He bowed.

“No, it’s okay.” She said.

“Huh?”

“Actually… I’m not really interested on him.”

“Bwoh?”

“I don't like arrogant guys.”

“Yah!” Junsu finally said. “You must be proud because Kim Junsu likes you!”

“Proud? Me?” she pointed at herself. “Why? Are you worth being proud of?”

“Why you…”

“For your information, I don't care if you like me… why? One simple reason… I…Don't…Like….You!” she snapped. “And never will!”

“Oh really?” Junsu hissed at her but he was frightened on the inside. He was too afraid to get rejected. He swore he would kill his hyung for ruining his plans.

“Yes!”

“Let’s see.”

“You’ll see.”

Junsu then smirked at her feistiness. He walked towards her and leaned onto her face. He was surprised because she didn’t move an inch.

“I will make you fall onto your knees.” He whispered. Sakura smelled his fresh breath but it didn’t bother her.

“What’s your toothpaste?” she said innocently. “I kinda like the smell.” Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin’s mouth dropped open.

“Are you even listening?” he glared at her. Their face almost touched.

“So it’s true that you like me?” she smirked.

“Do you care?”

“No.”

“You’ll regret it.”

“Make me.”

“Are you challenging me?”

“Sort off.”

“You don't know what you’re talking about.”

“Know what… I know what I’m talking about but….” She then looked at his face.

“Can we please talk without being this close to each other?”

“Why?” he smirked. “Afraid that I might kiss you?” he leaned closer… their lips were just a breath away…. A breath away…(sigh)

“You won’t dare.” She hissed, her heart started to beat like a drum.

“You don't know me.”

“No, you don't know me.” She pointed at his chest.

“Then let’s get to know each other.” He then smiled sweetly. The three then yelled in laughter.

“That’s my guy.” Yoochun said while laughing.

“You’re crazy.” She suddenly pushed him away.

 

“I guess…” he said while smiling.

“You are liking the wrong girl.”

“I know what I feel… my heart says you are the right girl.”

Sakura wanted to puke with what he said. When it comes to handling love… Rei and Sakura are way…. different. Rei believes in fairytales which Sakura hated that most. Rei loves being romantic and sweet but Sakura cursed it. She just wanted a simple relationship without too much mushiness. And Junsu was actually doing the exact things that she hates.

Again… the other three exchanged high fives with what he said.

“Way to go dolphin!” Yoochun exclaimed.

“You have lots of supporters.” She said looking at them.

“Yah… that’s an advantage for you… my hyungs like you.” his smile reached his ears.

“Are you really this… confident?” she glared at him.

“No.” Yunho batted in. “She’s actually shy around girls.”

“Hyung… stop it.” Junsu scowled.

“Shhhh… shy?” she couldn’t believe it.

“Yah.” Yunho nodded.

‘Yunho Oppa… if you said those things instead of him… I would have jumped for joy and kissed you!’ she said under her breath.

“You have no choice now Saki…”

“Yah! Don't call me that! We’re not even close!” she once again yelled.

“Saki…” he repeated looking at the ceiling, feeling every word. “ A Japanese rice wine… intoxicatingly good.” He smiled, his eyes almost disappeared.

“Okay… that’s too much.” Yoochun said disappointed.

“Hyung… It’s Sake.” Changmin corrected him.

“Whatever!”

 

***************************************************

Okay… romance will start soon…

Love yah all… I just watched JYJ’s new video ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl… it’s good but it felt …. Empty… It felt strange to see them on videos without Changmin and Yunho…

Question: is there a chance that they will be together as TVXQ again? I mean… I know nothing about the legalities of it…. But I’m keeping the faith…

It really bothers me…

 

So! Hope you like this one… expect more bickering and action scenes from the mermaid and the dolphin… but actually I’m kinda excited about writing their drama part… don't worry no character death whatsoever just pure drama….

Tweet me… ahhh one more thing… have you seen Xiah’s cat…? aww… lucky…. Meow…..

and by the way.... Zhang Li Yin won... so... we have our antagonist.... it's up to you if you wanna love her or hate her... well... you have to wait for her appearance in this fic though...

Anyways….. just like the usual…. Comments…. Suggestions… and violent reactions… believe it or not are well…. appreciated….

So keep them pouring…

Silent readers…. Love yah but…. HELLLLOOOOO

Lour readers: You rock!!! Way to go!!!!!

Wait… im getting talkative…. Sorry…. Love yah….

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK