Last Visit.... the year that was

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

“Hyung.” There was pity on Junsu’s voice when he saw what happened to his friend. Yoochun was shivering but yet, he kept on moving, picking up each broken pieces of plates on the floor.  Rei, as usual, sat on the chair near the window and YooMi started to cry so hard.

 

Junsu immediately went to her crib and carried her to his chest and swayed her while patting her back. YooMi instantly stopped crying the moment she heard Junsu’s familiar voice.

“Su.” She mumbled.

“Hyung, her diaper needs to be changed.” He said, forgetting their months of estrangement.

“I-in the cabinet near princess’ chair.” He said, gasping for air. His head was throbbing badly but he just shove it away.

“Hyung, I think you should rest.” He said worriedly. “You’re burning.” Not to mention that his looks looked terrible.

Yoochun didn’t answer and continued to do what he was doing. It was also the time when Junsu noticed Rei.

She seemed to be looking at him but her stares were deep. He read no emotions – nothing at all. She seemed like a stranger to him. She wasn’t the Rei that he loved and cared about.

He was about to get the diaper when he noticed something sparkled on Rei’s face, to his surprise, a tear fell. And it caught him off guard.’

“Is she always like this?” he suddenly asked as he carefully placed YooMI back to her crib to change her diaper.

“Huh?” Yoochun frowned. He could hardly speak as if there was someone strangling his neck and the sensation it brought was just burning. And it drove him to such uneasiness.

“Is she always crying?”

“I-it’s normal for babies to cry.” He said hoarsely. He and Junsu were friends once again, as if nothing happened.

“No, Rei is…crying.”

“She what?” Yoochun immediately stood and went to her side.

Junsu was right. She was crying as in tears, tears that he hadn’t seen for a long time were streaming down to her swollen face freely.

Yoochun didn’t know how to react. There was a little joy inside his heart because Rei, his wife, finally showed some emotions. It was a progress he hoped but there was also a huge part of his heart where worry and fear enveloped. Why is she crying? Why did she suddenly show that kind of sentiment?

Despite of his shaking legs, he kneeled in front of his wife and lovingly wiped her tears with his both hands.

“Is there something wrong princess?” his voice was full of anxiety but he still tried to project a positive attitude.

“Is there something bothering you?” he raked his fingers through her soft hair. “Are you hurt? Tell me where?”

His eyes watered up all of a sudden. He had thrown a lot of questions to her but he didn’t get a single answer, not even a single nod. What made it more frustrating was that he couldn’t do anything about it. She is his wife. For so many nights, Yoochun had to endure sleeping without her soft yet warm hugs, her random and sweet kisses. He was missing a lot from her and he knew that even YooMi misses her mom too.

YooMi, Yoochun’s little girl usually wakes up with a cheerful smile on her face. She never one bugged her parents during the night. She was never hard to feed. But that was before, when Rei was still okay.

YooMi became irritable and always opens her eyes with tears every morning. The little girls always cry during the night and no matter how hard Yoochun tried to calm her down, they always ended up sleeping late. She also suddenly became hard to feed. Everyday with every meal, it was a great struggle for Yoochun. She always throws her food and spills her milk when she’s irritated. And those actions meant additional work for her father, who was trying to be a good dad and a husband.

His body wanted to give up with the work he was never used doing but his heart and mind showed an unbelievable amount of determination and perseverance to continue on what he was doing.

Junsu, with YooMi on his arms silently looked at his crying hyung. He had been through a lot. Just like him, Yoochun was suffering.

 

“I will feed YooMi.” Yoochun said to Junsu and told him to put her on the high chair at the dinning room.

Yoochun prepared himself for another battle with his daughter.

YooMi once again showed her irritated face the moment Yoochun scooped the baby food with her spoon.

“Ah… baby… please not now… Papa is not feeling so well.” he begged.

But YooMi refused to open her tiny mouth and even tried to shove her milk away. Good thing, Junsu was there to help.

 

“Let me do it.” He took the bowl from Yoochun.

Yoochun gave it to him tiredly and   sat down on the chair like there was no energy left from his body… which was true.

Junsu offered a spoonful to YooMi and nervously waited for her to open . To their surprise, the little girl opened wide and smiled after the dolphin put the food inside.

“Good girl.” Junsu gave a small smile and pinched her pink cheeks.

That simple move broke Yoochun’s heart even more.

“E-even YooMi, she blames me for what is happening.” Yoochun whispered. He was practically breathing through his mouth. He rested his heavy head on the dinning table and used his arms as pillows.

“Yah!” Junsu yelled, making YooMi shrugged. “Are you crazy? YooMi has nothing to do with what is happening right now. How can a 2 year old girl blame you for something you never did?”

“It’s my fault Junsu. My princess is like that and it really breaks me. I should be the one protecting her and cheering for her. I promised that to Jaejoong hyung and to God. But I let her down instead. I don't know when she will snap back to us. I’m getting more and more scared. With every passing moment, I feel that she’s getting further and further away…from me.”

“Hyung.” Junsu leave YooMi and patted his hyung’s shoulders. “You need some rest. I will call the others to be with you before my flight to help you.”

His last sentence caught Yoochun’s attention. He raised his head and eyed him.

“You’re flight?”

Junsu nodded.

“Where are you going?”

For the first time since the dolphin-mermaid scandalous break up, Yoochun saw Junsu smile.

“I finally made up my mind. A year is enough. I want to move forward…. With Saki.”

 

 

 

 

 

The afternoon sun in Japan made Saki lazy. The strawberries were starting to grow again… soon… it will be harvest time… just like last year.

Just like last year…

 

Last year…

 

 …Words that lingered on her mind.

 

It’s been a year…

 

A hard and gruesome year…

 

She slowly put her hand on her chest and tried to feel her heart.

“Su…” she whispered and she felt a familiar sound… a familiar sensation that she loves… her heart still beats for one person.

The year didn’t heal her heart. It was still broken and shattered. She was wrong… Japan never helped her. Being alone and away from everyone else made her heart ache more… she gained nothing.

She was still alone and broken in the middle of the dull strawberry field. She yawned and dropped her tired body on the floor, not minding anyone, she was alone after all.

So even her heart was beating abnormally, she tried to think of happy memories she had in Korea… the time when she was still with her dolphin… her loving dolphin.

Until her eyelids slowly dropped and she drifted from the peaceful world of sleep.

 

A soft hand suddenly touched her tanned face. She felt it rested on her cheeks and slowly circled her cheeks. The sensation brought some peacefulness to her. She wanted to open her eyes but she couldn’t since she was so tired from that day’s work.

And then, the hand slowly twirled her hair that was covering half on her face and tucked it behind her ears. She smiled.

The perfume coming out from that hand made relaxed. It was so masculine and she loved it… And then... she felt a kiss to her forehead. That made her frowned… because it was so familiar… her heart suddenly started beating a thousand times per minute… it can’t be…

She tried to open her eyes but she was unsuccessful… the touched lightened her mood and she wanted it to stay that way.

Suddenly…

“Saki…”

She heard someone say…

“Saki…”

It cant be… she’s dreaming…

“Saki…”

But the voice was so real…

She slowly opened her eyes and received a shock of a lifetime….

 

 

 

 

 

@ butterfly555 UNNIE…               I miss you…. as in seriously…. Are you mad of my or something? TT^TT

@ anonimgirl hi… thank you for commenting…. Jaejoong’s story has the most drama… in my own point of view so please watch out for it…. Yunho’s story is kinda cute and changmin’s… hehe… irritating. I know Zhang is really irritating but sorry to tell you.. you’ll be reading a lot from her.

@ sjlovessuju hi.. sorry for kept you waiting…. Hope you like this chappy when I read your comment I was like… OMG! THIS GIRL IS ANGRY WITH ME.. I SHOULD REWRITE THAT CHAPPY…. Then… OH SHE’S NOT…. SHE’s HAPPY… then HOLY MOLLY! WHAT DID I DO? Girl.. I love it.. don't worry Jae wont kill su or Chunnie… coz Saki and Rei would have to kill him first hehe

@ HurricaneVenusx3 have I told you that I looooovvveee your account name? wow… so Boa… thank you for supporting…. Junsu and Saki coming… at last. O my gosh.. you want zhang to get run by a bus? Gosh…. Hmm… you gave me an idea.. haha

@ MusicMyLove hello dear…. I’m actually offering you a role for one of my story… if you’re interested… post it on my wall…( I’ll be so happy if you’ll accept it…) thanks.

@ REAderhi… how are you… my stories has a lot of dramas right? Well… more coming!!!! haha

@ adryna hello… sometimes boys can be so stubborn and their heads are full of pride… Yoochun’s suffering because of it….

@ suzie1911 yes… she’s turning into a stone head… as Jae said.. her heart is not made of steel… poor girl….

 

@ lovkajaebling2 oh thank you for supporting!!! I love your comment…. it made me happy… every comments and subscribers put a smile on my face… hope you’re enjoying my fics… 3 more to go!!!

@ shengalina97 lots of drama eh… more to come…i actually thought of giving this story a sad ending… but I will be killed for that so I immediately trashed that idea.

@ iluvlollipops who wants Jae as a brother? ( raised both hands and feet.) I wish I can have jae as my brother… I would be the luckiest girl

@ Pandaaa the two guys *( chunnie and Su,,) deserves some smacking from jae right?

 

@ aries_shi Lourdes… 2 more before changmin’s

@ rheukkie hi.. just want to ask something that is bothering me.. about Rei’s situation… do you find it realistic? Thanks….  Well… im kinda nervous about it… readers might think its too overboard… is it?

 

@ Alzina hi there dear… The choco and ice cream really helped… haha… I honestly ate a whole pint!!! And it was a great success!!! Thank you…  I guess im okay now…. But I do hope it didn’t reflect on my writhing… whatcha think? and by the way..... i love your LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNG comments. love yah.

 

 

 

Hello there folks… sorry for the long wait…

Huge break up got along the way… but I was left standing… and single… and pretty… haha….

Thank you everyone….

Hope you continue giving me your support….

Love yah all…

 

Comments are highly anticipated and loved!!!!

I’m the luckiest author in AFF you know…

 

Thank you….

 Hope I get to reply to all of you… if not… throw some violent reactions!!! Yah!!!!

 

Love yah…

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK