Dolphin's Mermaid...

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

db_xiah.jpgsasaki_nozomi2.jpg

 

 

 

 

“It was easy for him to decide.” she said in between sobs.

“Ah…” Kyu hyun scratched his head. He was not used seeing her cry. “Saki… you are actually breaking my heart. You cannot just tell those things to me. I’m still in love with you.” he said joking, but deep in his heart, those words were actually true.

“Sorry.” She said as she wiped off her tears. “I thought you can listen to me. You are the first person that came into my mind because Mimi is busy.”

She decided to call Kyu after she heard Junsu’s announcement. The mini concert wasn’t finish yet but she decided to walk out. She was downed even before she could start. They were at one of SME's practice hall where Kyu usually hangs out with his fellow Suju if they don't have any schedules, and that time it was only Kyu and Ryeowook who were free. The rest of the members watched the DBSK mini concert.

“I’m going now.” She stood up and bowed. “Sorry if I disturbed you. You are right. It was very inconsiderate of me to tell such things to you. I’m sorry.”

“No.” He pulled her hand. “I was only joking. Of course you can tell everything to me. I’m your friend right?” his eyes were hoping. “At least that’s what I believe.”

She gave him a soft smile. “I guess that dolphin is not really for me.”

That made Kyu’s heart sting once again. He wanted to beat his hyung badly for making the love of his life cry.

“I mean, I’m a mermaid, he’s a fish.” She was blabbing.

“Saki, a dolphin is a mammal.”

“Whatever! He swims.”

“So as mermaids. “ he rolled his eyes in disbelief.

“But mermaids are not true. They don't exist.”

“But you do.”

She sighed. She finally noticed that she was just saying nonsense. Sadness was filling her heart.

“It's Junsu’s dream to be casted in a musical right?” she asked Kyu.

“Eunhyuk hyung told me once about it. I guess.”

“So I’m really hopeless.” She looked down at the floor. She wouldn’t let Junsu let go of his dream because of her and she wasn't even sure if Junsu was willing to give it up for her.

“Why don't you tell him what you feel?” he looked into her eyes and secretly scolded himself. He couldn’t believe that he was actually saying those things to her. “It might change his mind.”

“I wish I can.” She smiled sadly. She always had a hard time expressing herself. Unlike Rei, she would rather keep it all to herself.

 

“The show will end soon.” Kyu took a glimpse from his wrist watch.

“Yah… I should go home. Jaejoong-chan will not be so happy if I’m still outside the time he got home.”

“You don't have to worry. I’m sure Junsu hyung told them that you went to Arashi’s show.” He said as a matter-of-factly.

“Yah.” She smiled as she remembered that she had to bribe someone to get a ticket. She was practically broke and didn’t even have enough money to ride a bus.

“I have a request.” She looked at the maknae shyly. “I told you about… ah…. About how pricey the ticket was right…. Ahmm….”

Kyu instantly got what she was trying to say so he gently raked his fingers into her soft hair and smiled.

“You want me to take you home?” Saki saw his genuine smile once again. She considered Kyu as one of his closest friend on earth and she will never exchange anything for their friendship.

She nodded while pouting and Kyu’s heart once again swirled inside his chest.

‘If you only you gave me the chance…’ he said secretly.

“I will take you home in one condition.” He then said.

“What condition?” she badly wanted to go home and she was willing to do anything.

“You have to do your punishment now.” He said seriously which made him feel nervous. She instantly covered her lips with her index finger when she realized that he was actually asking for a kiss.

Kyu laughed so hard because of it.

“Not ready to give up your first kiss?”

“How did you know?” she said surprised. “Am I really the obvious?”

He just laughed as an answer.

“A kiss on my cheek will be enough.”

She once again smiled. That was the only consolation she can after his help.

He then leaned closer to her and pointed at his smooth cheeks.

“You smell good.” She said, trying to delay the kiss.

Kyu chuckled. He felt like an Oppa to his dongsaeng.

“I’m waiting.”

“Kyu.”

“I don't have forever.” He said ignoring her words.

She was freaking out. She never expected Kyu will ask for her punishment. She wasn’t prepared for it. She took a very deep breath and tip toed to reach Kyu’s smooth cheek. She closed her eyes tightly and leaned forward. Finally, her lips touched his cheeks. It felt like Sakura kissed a pillow. His cheek was so soft and she felt ashamed of herself.

“T-there.” She mumbled after that smack.

“Junsu hyung will kill me for this.” He said chuckling.

 

 

“Did you enjoy it?” they both turned to see who spoke. Both were thunder stricken when they saw Junsu with the rest staring at the door with their jaws dropped open.

“What are you doing here?” Junsu gave both of them a very deadly glare.

“J-junsu.” Saki’s eyes widened.

“Woah… our Kyu finally got one kiss.” Yoochun teased from behind. He also got a glare from Junsu because of it.


“Hyung…” Kyu couldn’t find the right words to say that time. “It’s not what you…”

“You kissed him?” Even Yunho couldn’t believe what he just saw. Sakura just confessed what she feels for Junsu and it was not so long ago and she kissed Kyu in front of them all. He was just confused.

Sakura looked down. She was caught in the act and unable to defend herself. Junsu just stared at her with the saddest eyes she had ever seen. It made her felt guiltier.

“Hyung, it’s my fault. I-I force her to do it. Please-“

“Stop.” She said looking down. “You don't have to explain anything.”

“Saki?” Kyu looked at her in disbelief.

“You don't have to explain anything.” She repeated.

“Yes.” Junsu then said. “You don’t have to explain anything because it was just a kiss.”

“Hyung?” it was Kyu.

“She can kiss anyone she likes and I won’t give a damn.”

“Junsu what are you saying?” Jae batted in. He just practically told the world about her feelings during their show.

“What am I saying? Hyung, you don't really have to worry. This girl can kiss anyone. She has the freedom to do that.”

“Junsu!” Jae then looked at Saki who kept her head down.

“What?!” his voice rose. “Don't you get me? I don't care!”

It was the time when she looked at him and gave him her fiercest stare.

“You can go to China and rot yourself.” She said before she headed for the door and left.

 

“Saki!” Kyu called her but she didn’t respond.

“You want to follow her?” Junsu said sarcastically. “Go ahead. She’s your girlfriend right? What are you waiting for?”  His words showed no signs of life. He was obviously devastated with that kiss.

“You are crazy.” Kyu Hyun hissed at him. “How can you say that? Saki had nothing to do with it. That kiss was her punishment.”

Junsu smirked. “Wow.”  The other four went silent.  They didn’t dare to say anything. “ What a great way to give a punishment.”

Kyu took a deep breath. He tried his very best to control his anger. But Junsu’s next words got the best of him.

“What’s next? Asking her to bed?”

“That’s bull!” Kyu yelled and kicked the chair beside him. The innocent chair easily flew on the other side of the room.

The rest of the DBSK was surprised with what Kyu did.

“That kiss was her punishment for mentioning your name during our date!”

And Junsu was startled.

Kyu was panting heavily and his face was blood red. “I only gave her three chances but she kept on saying it for over a hundred times.” He then let go of a miserable laugh. “You’re all she was thinking of. Every place we go, there were always a little part of you in it and I hate it! I tried my best to please her but you’re all she was thinking about.”

“Shut up.” Junsu whispered. He was confused but a part of his heart wanted to believe it all.

“Saki made a wrong decision.” He smiled sarcastically. His voice leveled down a little bit. “You are not even worthy.” He said before he headed for the door. But Changmin’s words suddenly stopped him.

“Hyung?” Changmin asked Junsu. “How did she know that you are going to China?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stupid Dolphin!” Sakura said as she walked down the cold street of Seoul. She was crying like crazy and some people looked at her wondering. She kicked a rock on the road out of frustration. “Now I have to walk home! Stupid! Stupid! Ahhh!!!” she then sat on a park bench. She couldn’t walk any longer. Her feet ached like her heart. It was late but she was still outside because of someone’s craziness. She covered her face with her hands and cried herself out. Her heart was heavily broken and she couldn’t do anything about it that added to her aggravation. “Stupid!” she hissed.

“Who’s stupid?” someone said. She felt someone sat beside her but she was too drowned on crying that she didn’t bother to look up.

“Who’s stupid?”

“Shut up-“ she blurted out but instead, she was the once who was shut off. “What are you doing here?”

“Talking to you.” Junsu said smiling.

“Oh please. I don't have time for jokes.”

“Me too.”

“Will you please leave me alone!” she then stood and walked away, leaving Junsu behind.

“Kyu told me everything.” Junsu said following her. She walked faster, trying to avoid him.

“You can go to hell together.” She said without looking back.

“I know your secret.” And she stopped.

 

 

All of them were shock with Changmin’s question.

“How did she know?” Kyu turned to face them and smirked. “She gave her 3 months salary to some fan just to get a low class ticket to your show.

“Bwoh?” Changmin said, shocked.

“You have to be kidding me.” Yoochun said, shaking his head.

“You told me you gave her ticket to Arashi’s show?” Yunho faced Junsu.

“I did.”

“She gave them to a stranger. And that box on that table…” Kyu pointed at the Sakuramochis. “She made them for you but she heard that you’re going to China, she called me at once and cried like a baby. And I will follow her now because she doesn’t have a single penny in her pocket.” And he left.

 

Junsu, like a flash took the box and run away, leaving them all behind.

“Go ahead dolphin boy.” Jae said smirking. They went out and saw Kyu Hyun at the lobby with tears in his eyes.

“Kyu.” The Changmin said to his fellow maknae.

“Why does she keep on breaking my heart?”

 

 

“Where’s the ticket?” Junsu asked her.

“I throw it away.” She started walking again.

“Liar.”

His word made her turned to face him. “Why do you care? You gave it to me. It’s mine.”

“You could’ve asked me for a ticket for our show.”

And a pause.

“Thank you for this sakuramochi.” He said smiling.

Her eyes widened. “Where did you get them?”

“The evil maknae gave them to me.” He even waved the box in front of her.

“I made them for Kyu.”

“Liars go to hell.”

“Junsu…please leave me alone.” She begged.

“I can’t. You cannot walk your way home and it’s late.”

“You don't have any responsibility to me.” They had forgotten that they were at the middle of the street.

“I still want to do it.” He insisted.

“Why are you doing this? I shut you down. I dated Yunho Oppa and Kyu but you still bugging me.”

“Because I love you.”

Those words made her knees weak, her eyes teary and her heart revolt inside her chest.

“B-but… you’re going to China…” she whispered. Her words also became blurred all of a sudden.

“I’m still thinking about it.” He said as he stared at her eyes. He badly wanted to hug her that moment.

“How about Peewee?” That made Junsu frowned.

“Peewee?” he said. “Who the hell is Peewee?”

“Yunho Oppa told me that you’re dating her.” She said pouting.

“He told you that? How can I date someone that I don't even know?”

“Liar.” She hissed and Junsu suddenly went quiet.

“You believe Yunho hyung more than me.” He said afterwards.

“J-junsu.”

"It’s okay. “ he smiled sadly and turned away, leaving her behind.

Sakura rolled her eyes with all the drama. That was the time she’d been waiting for and she will never let it slip away.

“I love you dolphin.”

 

 

 

 

************************************************************

That’s it….  Tomorrow will be the last day of our seminar and I’m free again!!! Haha…

Hope you like this chapter…..

Send me your love…

Don't forget to comment…..

Love yah…..

Next chapter…… still undecided….

Enjoy…..

Comments… suggestions…. And violent reactions are loved…… keep them pouring……

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK