Pain

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

Pain is inevitable.  Suffering is optional.  ~M. Kathleen Casey

 

 

“Are you sure you don't need my help?” Jaejoong said worriedly.

She nodded and proceeded to the door. She saw DBSK and Rei smiled sweetly at her but she couldn’t smile back even if she tried.

She walked towards her room.

“Let’s eat!” Rei happily called but she didn’t look back.

 

 

“Oppa what’s wrong?” she asked Jae and he answered with a shrugged.

“She looked so fine when she left.” Yunho stared at the stairs.

 

 

“Oppa…”Zhang whispered in his ears. “Time to wake up… Oppa…”

“Huh…?” he murmured.

“It’s time for you to go home.” She sweetly said.

He then frowned. He didn’t remember a single thing. He slowly sat only to be surprised when he realized that he was and she was also .

“W…hat… the…?” he gave her his most ferocious stare.

She grinned.

“You are really good Oppa.”

He quickly got out of the bed and gathered all his clothes on the floor. He couldn’t remember a single detail of what happened within the last two hours. He just drank wine with her… he was about to see Saki when… He then realized something. The wine… she must’ve put something on that wine.

“What did you do…?” he growled as he put his pants on.

“No Oppa… the question should be… what did you do…?”

He shook his head, confused. Things were unclear. He was still in his deep thoughts when Zhang said something that made him panicked.

“Saki was here.” She smiled and lay down on her bed ily.

He instantly shivered.

“And she saw you …. Beside me…”

“Oh hell no…” his eyes widened.

“Oh hell yes!” she laughed. “I should’ve record her reaction. She was crushed and she couldn’t even move… poor girl… she can’t handle such sight.”

“What did you do to her?” his heart started to race inside his chest. Saki saw him … on her bed. He began to worry.

“I did nothing. After she saw you, she ran away crying, like a little girl looking for her mom.”

“You will pay for this.” He said after he fully got dressed.

“It will be over soon Oppa… there’s no way Saki will forgive you this time.” She laughed once again.

He swore she saw a devil in her – a pretty face with an evil way. He thought she was sincere when she invited him. He could’ve known better.

Once a devil… always a devil.

 

His car almost flew on the streets. He needed to see Saki and talk to her. He needed to explain. Nothing happened between him and Zhang. He felt it and he was so sure about it.

“Saki… wait for me.” He cursed under his breath.

Zhang was a bad news… a nightmare… he already used all the negative adjectives to describe her. He was angry… angry to hell and felt sorry for Saki that she had to be the victim of Zhang’s evilness.

 

 

 

The cool water gave Saki a temporary relief. She looked at herself in the mirror and examined her face. Her eyes started to pop because of her cries. Her heart was still heavy and disturbed. She was in great distressed. It had been an hour since she saw that heartbreaking scene and Junsu was still nowhere to be seen.

She got into her pajamas and sat on her bed where all the dolphin stuffed toys were at. She took the very first one. It was the one that Junsu won at Lotte world during their first unofficial date. She looked at it and her expression began to change. She suddenly felt angry and heated. The scene on Zhang’s bedroom entered her mind. He cheated on her. He had with her and it made her fume.

She suddenly crumpled the innocent toy that she once loved and threw it on the floor. And she got another one and did the same thing. Soon, all the stuffs that Junsu gave to her were on the floor and she was panting very hard. Throwing and cursing got all her energy. She needed to calm herself down but no matter how hard she tried and how many number of innocent things she threw… her anger never leveled down. Her room was in great mess in a matter of minutes. Pillows on the floor, broken frames and scattered clothes made her room like a dumpster.

“Why did you do this to me!” she yelled her lungs out and cried once again.

She felt like she was crushed, flattened and packed down that time. She fell on her knees, tired. She couldn’t take it any longer. She loves Junsu. She loves him with all her life that’s why the pain was just unbearable.

She then heard a knock.

It was from the people who were outside, hearing her screams and outrage. They were all bothered with what she was doing. Nobody saw her like that before. Even Rei who was her bestfriend since they were four never saw her that angry.

“Oppa…” Rei pulled her brother’s arm. “What is happening?” she said, shaking.

Jaejoong wished he could answer it but he was also clueless.

 

Mr. Lee then got the room key for them, at the same time Junsu arrived, also in panic mode.

“Junsu!” Yunho asked him. “What happened to Saki?!”

“Hyung.” He said panting.

“She doesn’t want to talk to us and we are damn worried!” Jae also yelled.

“Oppa…. Can you tell us what happened? Saki is not usually like this. She just kept on yelling and breaking things inside. I’m afraid that she might get herself hurt.” Rei’s eyes were pleading.

“Let me talk to her please.”

And they gave the key to him.

 

He entered the room and found her on the side of her bed. Her hair was wet and messy and all of her things were on the floor.

“Y-yobo…” he whispered.

Saki instantly gave him a piercing glare.

“So you finally came.” She gave him a hurtful laugh. “I’ve been waiting for you.”

“Saki…” Junsu tried to touch her but she forcefully stepped back like she was disgusted.

“D-Don't touch me!” she yelled.

“Saki… let me explain.”

“Yes…” her eyes widened. “You really need to explain. I want to hear your side. Please tell me the truth because I need it.” Her voice was strong at first because she was acting tough. But she was slowly loosing it. It suddenly went shaky and blur. “I badly need it.” She said, almost a whisper.

“Zhang said you were there.” He doesn’t know when to start. He was seeking for the right words to say. Saki was broken and in distress in front of him and it made his heart sank.

“Don't mention that to me.” She was whispering but her words were still razor-sharp. “I just want to know the truth. Tell it straight to my face… Yes or no…" She gasped, holding her tears back. “Do you love me…?”

“Saki… of course I love you.” he once again tried to hold her but she slapped his hand away.

“Then you did you slept with her!” her sudden outburst made him gasped. “You were in bed with her!” she cried out loud. No matter how hard she tried to remain compose, her tears and strong emotions backfired on her.

“Saki …I…” he looked down.

“I was convincing myself that Zhnag was just making things up when she said that you went to her dorm and asked her to do that thing… I never believed her until I saw you… I saw you…” she lost her words and closed her eyes tightly. “She told me you fainted… and I hurriedly went to her dorm. You told me that you quit the duet. “

“That’s the truth…”

“But why were you in bed with her…?”

“Please listen to me… she called me up and… and… she told me that she will just thank me for the duet. I came because I thought that would be the last time…. She put something to my wine that’s why I fainted. I don't remember anything that happened to us.” He was begging for his life.

 

“You don't remember…?” she said sarcastically. “Then let me help you…”

She then threw some pictures on him. Zhang gave them to her. Pictures that made his eyes widened in disbelief. Those were pictures of Zhang and Junsu doing things... in bed… Zhang took the shot while Junsu was on top of her… kissing her neck. The others… Junsu didn’t dare to look.

He put them down. He was shocked. He tried to remember a thing but nothing came to his mind.

“Did they help…?” Saki’s tears fell.

He slowly shook his head. “I don't remember anything…” he whispered.

 

The both of them remained quiet. No one wanted to say a word. The silence was deafening. Saki was crying silently while Junsu remained standing in front of her. His worried and scared eyes were focused on her.

And as if everything was against them. Saki’s phone rang.

“Hello Saki…” She instantly recognized the ’s voice.

“And you dare to call.” She whispered.

“Put me on loud speaker.” She commanded.

“Go to hell.”

“I know Junsu is there… put me on loud speaker and I will tell you everything that happened.” She yelled over the line.

Saki then pushed the button and they both heard a shock of a lifetime.

It was a recording… a voice recording of Zhang and a guy’s voice… … in ecstasy.

Saki once again exploded. She threw her phone on the wall and it instantly split into pieces. Junsu was speechless.

“I don't want to do this anymore…” She said.

“Saki… please… don't believe her…” he pleaded.

“Shut up!” and she slapped him.

Junsu was shocked once again. His face felt numb.

“What did I do to deserve this…?”

“Saki I’m sorry….” He cried. He could sense their end and it scared the hell out of him.

“I don't want to see you again.” She looked at him in the eyes.

“Saki…?” His biggest

“We’re over.”

 

*********************************************************************

Announcement…. I’ll be MIA for four days… promise to be back soon…. Don't forget to send me your comments… suggestions and violent reactions…..

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK