...

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

“No.” Yoochun shook his head as he worked on his laptop. But Rei wasn’t giving up. She kissed his neck which made him squirm with the sensation it brought. “Princess…” he gasped. “I have to finish this.” He was referring to the song he was currently composing. He set himself a deadline but Rei kept on bugging him.

“YooMi is sleeping.” She pouted and gently massaged his head and he loved it.

(My mouth looks like this ^O^ while typing this part… haha…. I’m such a bad… bad… girl)

 

“Not tonight okay?”

She hissed but it didn’t stop her from teasing him. “Come on.” She whispered on his ear.

He took a deep breath and tried hard to concentrate to his work but Rei was doing a good job and he was slowly loosing it. (It’s been a while since I wrote this kind of stuff…)

She gently planted a kiss on his ear, then to his cheek, blocking him from the screen and then the sweet kiss landed on his lips.

“P-prin-cess.” He moaned, still trying to fight it.

“You love me?” she asked, looking directly at his eyes. Their face was only a breath away.

“Yes.” He whispered. “But please stop taunting me with those kisses… I’m trying to make a living here.”

“Can’t you do that later?” she pouted.

“Nope.” He swallowed hard and went back to typing. He was secretly praying that Rei would stop. He likes what she was doing but he also had to stop himself to finish the song.

“Okay.” She then smiled. “I’m going to bed now.” And kissed his lips once again. Yoochun thought that it was only a simple kiss but her hands started to move and ed his shirt, just like what she did at their honeymoon. Yoochun wanted to protest but his lips were locked on her’s. He running out of breath but Rei doesn’t have the plan to release his lips which she held as a hostage. He swore he could’ve fainted if Rei didn’t release his lips on time. He was gasping for air heavily and shocked at the same time because Rei successfully ed his shirt.

“Geez…” he uttered in between gasps. “Are you going to me again?”

“If you’re willing.” (O?)

And that did it. Yoochun stood and saved his work. To hell with the song, he wanted his wife more than anything.

“I’m more than willing.” He smiled. “And you’ll gonna pay for bugging me Park Rei Mi.”

She smiled sweetly.

But sometimes…. Things were not on their side all the time. Yoochun was just starting to remove his wife’s night gown when her phone rang. They weren’t paying attention at first but it’s continues ringing washed everything away.

Yoochun suddenly stopped, frowning. He wanted to smash her phone on the wall for ringing at the wrong time. He sat on the bed, frustrated. Rei rolled her eyes at him as she answered the call and put it on loudspeaker. It was Jaejoong who was so worried.

“Hyung!” Yoochun yelled at his brother-in-law. “How dare you call at this point in time?!”

“It’s still early you ert!” Jae yelled back over the line. “It’s important.”

“What is it Oppa?” Rei asked.

“Saki.”  His voice suddenly became worried. “She’s not home yet.”

“Huh?” she frowned. “But she said they’ll going to celebrate their anniversary.”

“Junsu went here a while ago and was looking for her.”

“What? Where is she?”

Yoochun shook his head, smirking. Jaejoong was having a hard time with her sisters. He suddenly wondered what he would look like if he already has a girlfriend. He thought it would be disastrous.

“Wait.” Jaejoong then paused. And then, “They’re here now. Sorry for this disturbing you guys.”

“It’s not okay!” Yoochun said truthfully.

“Yah!” Jae yelled before he hung up.

 Rei and Yoochun then stared at each other. The intensity level down and it reached its freezing point.

“Good night Yoo-Chi.” Rei just touched his frustrated face. He took a very deep breath and lied down beside her wife. They both stared blankly at the ceiling.

“I thought YooMi will have a brother soon.” He sighed.

“Maybe some other time.” Rei smiled.

“I hate Jaejoong hyung.”

She then hugged him and closed her eyes. Yoochun did the same and went to dreamland together.

 

 

 

“Lay her down here.” Jae commanded and Junsu obeyed immediately. He carefully laid her chilling body on her bed and Jae covered her with the blanket. Junsu then noticed that she was actually wearing a pretty dress. She seldom wears that kind of stuff and it made Junsu smile. She really prepared for that day and Junsu was once again guilty.

“Stay here.” Jae then said. “I’m going to get some medicine and warm water.” He headed for the door but when he was about to go out, he once gain turned to him and said. “Don't do anything.” He warned.

“Yah!” he hissed. “She’s sick! What are you thinking?”

 

 

“She didn’t bring her jacket.” Junsu said as he gently wiped her forehead with a towel.

“She was waiting for you!” Jae smacked his head. “How can you miss your first anniversary?”

Junsu went quiet for a while. He wasn’t really sure if he can tell everything to Jaejoong. How can he tell him that he missed their planned date for their first anniversary because he played a super hero to some crazy girl whose boyfriend was a gangster? Jaejoong will kill him and he was so sure about it.

“S-su…” she said in her sleep.

The two guys looked at each other. Junsu didn’t know what to do.

“Is she delirious?” he asked his hyung. Jae just shook his head as an answer.

“Let’s call Yunho.”

 

 

 

 

“Can I stay here for tonight?” He asked the owner of the house. They were at the porch that time and Saki was resting in her room... Jae reluctantly handed him the can of beer when he heard his request. “I want to spend some time with him. I blew up our date and I want to make it up. I will be busy again after tomorrow.”

Jae drank some of his beer and sighed. His request wasn’t that hard to give. He looked at him and asked.

“Do you want to tell me something?”

It surprised Junsu. He wasn’t expecting that question from him. He drank some beer and looked away.

“It’s really weird for you to miss something special like this.” Jae knew Junsu for years so he can tell if something was going on. “I know that you’re busy but you really don't have to miss everything. First, YooMi’s birthday then this.” He knew how special they are to Junsu.

“I’m busy.” He said plainly.

“Everyone is busy.”

“I want to back out hyung.” He then said and looked at the fireflies slowly appearing in front of them.

“Working alone is hard huh?” he chuckled in agreement. They were used to working with each other. Without one… they’re crippled.

“I never thought that doing this duet would make me miss her so much.” He confessed. “Im not use to it. I want to see her everyday but this work is draining me. I’ve never experience something like this. I have to be in it 24/7.” He swore he would never accept any job without s.

“You can’t just back out.” Jae said. “You will just ruin everything. I heard you’ll gonna start filming the MV soon.”

“Yah.” He nodded. “I promise to make it up for Saki after all these obligations.”

“She seemed to understand everything.”

“I don't want to be like this cause it not fair. She doesn’t deserve to be treated this way.”

Jae smiled. Finally, the funny-never-serious Junsu learned how stand up for her. “You can always make it up to her.”

Junsu showed his wicked smile. “So… it means that you are allowing me to stay here for tonight?”

Jae smirked. “Just switch your erted mind off.”

“I will not harm her in any way.” He protested.

“Yah right.” He said mockingly.

“Hyung.” He then turned serious. He got the box that he hid inside his pocket and showed it to Jae.

 

“What’s that?”

He opened it and Jaejoong saw a beautifully crafted dolphin ring. Junsu got it specially made for Sakura. Jaejoong suddenly felt nervous. The feeling was the same as when Yoochun proposed to Rei. He instantly frowned the moment he saw it.

“Hyung.” Junsu laughed at his reaction. “You’re getting it wrong.”

“Don't make me kick you out of this house, dolphin.” He warned but Junsu knew that he will do exactly what he said with one wrong word.

“Saki will not accept it. At least not yet.” He shrugged his shoulders. “She told me that she will finish her studies first.”

Jae sighed.

“Though, I found it unnecessary.”

“Yah!!!  Stop talking about trash. You still owe her, big time!”

“I will make it up to her. Promise!”

Jae just shrugged.

 

 

He smiled as he stared at her sleeping mermaid lovingly. Her fever finally leveled down and Junsu was happy about it. She was sleeping peacefully and he wanted to be beside her but of course he would have to face Jae before he could do that.

“I thought being a DBSK was the best thing that happened to me. But everything was turned upside down since you came.” He then touched her skin. It maybe not as smooth as the other celebrities he met but he was sure that Saki was the prettiest. “I will never let anyone take you away from me.”

Saki then moaned, she was suddenly awakened by his whispers. Maybe because that time, Junsu was confessing what was inside his heart. And whispers from the heart are much louder than those coming from the lips.

“Su?” she greeted her with her fluffy eyes and sat. “You’re here.” He didn’t know exactly how he made her happy. She was missing him so badly.

“You’re a bad girl.” He sat beside her and laid her head on her shoulder.

“Why?”

“You waited in the cold.”

“I was waiting for you.”

“Don't do that again.” He looked at her eyes. He was worried and guilty.

“But it’s our anniversary.” And it made him guiltier than ever.

“I know.” He looked down. “And I’m sorry.”

She gave him a questioning look. She had no idea why he was apologizing but still, she gave him her sweetest smile.

“It’s been a year Su.”

“I know.”

“Time flies so fast.”

“You know that I wanted it to stop.” It was Junsu.

“Do you have any regrets?” she asked from nowhere. Junsu looked at her sternly. The question was so irrelevant for him.

“No.” he shook his head and returned the question to her.

“Maybe if I continue admiring Yunho Oppa, I wouldn’t be as happy as I am today. Maybe I’ll regret the day that I chose him over you.” That made his heart jump for joy. He considered his self lucky and blessed because he had her.

“Don't say that.” He said half smiling. “I’m sure Yunho hyung will do everything just to make you happy.”

“Maybe…” she smiled.

“But you still chose me.” He pinched her nose. He missed those moments, he wished that they were at their favorite place to cuddle each other and watch the stars at the same time.

“Because you didn’t stop bugging me.”

Then Junsu suddenly went quiet and stared at her loving face. She was the prettiest Japanese he ever seen.

“Is there something wrong with my face” she asked him.

“No.” he her brows down to her nose and to her lips with his thumb. “In fact, everything is perfect.” He whispered and kissed her forehead. He never wanted that moment to end. He was ready to turn his back on everything just to be with her. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

He then lowered his head, lifted her chin and kissed her nose. Saki smiled as she felt the sweet sensation coming from his soft lips. And then his lips slowly went down to her lips. She gently closed her eyes as his lips touched hers. They didn’t mind anyone and anything. That time, the world belonged to them alone.

Junsu passionately kissed her and she willingly returned it. It was the best gift she had given him. No expensive gifts can match it. It was just special, more special than the first one. Junsu felt like heaven and she felt like she was being carried away by the air to the clouds.

One word-magical.

They slowly separated and their eyes met. . Both of their lips were bright red and both were gasping for air and smiled when they realized that it took a while for their lips to be separated. No Jaejoong can stop them… not anyone…

 Until….

 

 

*****************************************************

Yah… I said that those moments will b e cut off but I can’t really help it… it’s their anniversary… but….

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are loved….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK