The Day

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8th of February 2017, airport waiting room.

 

“Passenger xxx Airlines, flight number xxx flying to Incheon, please board the aircraft immediately. Once again, passenger—”

One black masked man raised from his seat, heart finally at ease when he heard the announcement. Well, half at ease, because he could board the plane. Still long way to reach home but he was one step closer to his home.

He didn’t even bring any luggage with him, just documents he needed for the immigration. His clothes, toiletries; he still had it at his home. No worry about that.

He took long strides, mind still thinking that the faster he went into the plane, the faster he could reach home. After realizing that it was silly, he controlled his breath, trying to calm his nerves down. Or so did he think.

How could he be calm when the inevitable has come?

When he finally seated on his seat, he took his mask off, rubbing his face and bit his thumb. The latter was a sign that he was very nervous. He looked at the incoming passengers one by one and cursed the way they were walking and talking at the same time, prolonging the time the plane to finally fly to the sky, bringing him home.

He wanted to curse at his schedule, but he had decided it for a long time. When his lover went to military, he would fill his days with the love of fans, schedules… At least he would be exhausted by the end of the day and wouldn’t think about how his lover suffered at the training camp as he saw on reality show. He felt a pang on his heart, but he kept chanting a mantra that he would be fine, that the time would passed in a blink of eyes.

 

He fastened his seatbelt, finally relaxing his back to the seat as he reached out for his phone. 359 new messages, he read and he chuckled. Must be maknae and his dragon, he thought, because they were complaining who should take second youngest member to the big house of his lover. He scrolled the messages down and found some photos of the oldest member of BIGBANG had cut his hair short before his enlistment. The second youngest reached for his bangs and smiled.

We have bangs.

 

When he finally reached the last message, he realized that The Dragon would be at airport, waiting for him. He put back his phone to his jacket and put his mask on again, hope to get some rest.

 

***

 

It only took two hours to go back to his country and it was late already. He surely missed the dinner, but he knew everyone waited for him. When he saw a familiar black sedan waiting for him, he took the back seat and found the leader of the group, looking at him with an expression he never seen before.

“Hyung…” he greeted the older man.

“You come?” responded the leader.

“Yes.”

He patted the empty seat beside him and the younger sat beside him. “ing Seunghyunnie. He was being so clingy at Seunghyun Hyung. Can you imagine that?”

The younger smiled, “He always been.”

“He said he was the most mature one in our group because he didn’t beg Seunghyun Hyung to meet but I found him weeping at the studio when he working there. He found a picture Seunghyun Hyung hugged him with all the love and he wailed, Dae. He even wailed at the studio!”

“Seunghyuns never good with his feelings.”

“Can’t argue on that,” the older man shrugged.

“All Seunghyuns loves me too.”

The older man glared at him. He felt daggers had been shot all over his body but the older man let out a loud sigh. “Kwon Jiyong loves you too. Dong Youngbae loves you too.”

“I know,” the younger shifted his gaze to the running buildings outside the window. “I love you, too.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to change your heart? I mean, I can switch between Panda and you, Angel.”

A hand lapped the younger man’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter