Beautiful You 2

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung version of Seunghyun's in previous chapter :)

 

 

Daesung is not a painter. Everyone knows that.

He doesn’t know what to do with the blank canvas.

Heck, he is not in a good relationship with things named coloring, painting, drawing… When someone asks him to draw something, he will spend lots of time, mind wanders on what to draw. His head may visualizing a very good scene or something, but when it is the time to put it on the blank canvas, he would heave a sigh, with a loud ‘ it’ inside his head.

If someone ask him to paint or color, he is sure he doesn’t know the techniques or all. He doesn’t know how to mix colors, just a little bit basic knowledge that yellow-blue will make a green etc. but not the one about how to it on canvas and all.

Daesung would prefer to build the bricks. He knows very well when he started to love to build the bricks: fan gave him a set of Lego. Then, Daesung found himself spending most of his days off to search or maybe to build the set. Name it: bricks with motors, bricks that is a miniature of a landmarks, cities and the small figures; Daesung has it. Next time he knows, he has a lot of Lego sets in his house and he realizes there is only a little chance for him to stop buying the bricks.

As a person who enjoys his quiet life, having a hobby that is building bricks is a kind of testing his own limit of patience. Building it from the scratch, fixing the unfit bricks; it takes time and dedication –and dedicate himself to what he loves is Daesung’s forte.

 

**

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter