It's WAR!

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A suggestion by @dindindaesung at here and inspired by @choi_seung_hyun_tttop's account for being a food account.

A happy story after a sad one :')

 

 

 

The eldest member of BIGBANG was about to raised his hands to the waiter at the restaurant when his lover caught his hand wrist.

“Enough for this night, Hyung.”

“But I am still hungry, Daesung-ah.” He tried to raise his hand to call the waiter again but Daesung prevented him to do so.

“I told you before Hyung! You’re getting fat!” Raising his voice, Daesung looked at Seunghyun. He saw the rapper pouted his lips, crossed his arms on his chest before turning his face away from the vocalist.

“It’s not my fault!” He shrugged.

“How couldn’t it be your fault, huh? I saw it by myself. You dragged me into many restaurants lately and you basically created a food Instagram account!”

“But…”

“At least you have to do exercise, Hyung.”

“The only exercise I would be happy to do is bed exercise with you, Dae-baby.” He now grabbed Daesung’s arm and gave me puppy eyes to him, so the vocalist could stop singing a nagging song to him.

“No ‘Dae-babys’, Hyunnie.” Daesung stood up and pinched his cheeks. “Seeeeee! I could grab some fat in your cheeks now!”

“I love food, especially sushi. How could I live without eating it?”

“You could eat that, Hyunnie. It’s just you have to burn the calories you’ve consumed. Should I ask Master Hwang to scold you?” A fear could be seen in Seunghyun’s eyes.

“I hate you, Dae-baby. I want to enjoy my meal before we do tours again.”

“We have year-end program to attend and you don’t want our fans scold you, right? It’s better if I scold you now!”

Seunghyun glared at Daesung and Daesung did the same. “You’ve ruined my appetite.”

“Me? Your appetite?” The younger snickered. “Woah. I can’t believe you.”

“Let’s go home.”

“But I haven’t touched this food!”

Seunghyun grabbed his arms and pulled him. “If I couldn’t eat, then you too.”

Daesung could only rolled his eyes and grunted. He followed the older to the cashier.

The Childish Tabi appeared.

***

 

Since that night, Seunghyun went crazier and kept sending Daesung pictures of him eating a lot of foods and drinking wines. Daesung wanted to went straight to Seunghyun’s house but there was a family meeting in his parent’s house and Daesung couldn’t escape that.

Ding!

There’s one more message from Seunghyun. It’s a video now. Seunghyun took a video of him eating some chicken at night. AT ING NIGHT, Daesung screamed mentally.

There’s no one could scold him anymore but this person. Daesung grew his evil thorn, he smirked and wrote a message to someone.

 

Please see Seunghyun Hyung’s Instagram. He’s getting crazy.

 

Now, you die Choi Seunghyun.

***

 

Seunghyun was so upset but he couldn’t do anything when his trainer forced him to run on the treadmill. He also couldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter