(Un)Dressing

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this.

a.n: sorry for not updating this for a week. I was to immersed to write another fic of mine :p /shamelessly put the link/. Also thanks to sayasayangtodae for upvotiiing XD

here, enjoy! :D

 

Happy Together BIGBANG SPECIAL.

“T.O.P, are you reluctant to show your skin?” Yoo Jaesuk asked Seunghyun.

“Why is that?” Park Misun added.

“Yeah, why?” Yoo Jaesuk asked again.

“I rarely wear short sleeves,” Seunghyun answered.

 

Yeah, he rarely wear short sleeves, even when it’s hot! Daesung giggles. Seunghyun Hyung is just the exact opposite of Youngbae Hyung, Daesung thinks. Youngbae Hyung hates shirt, and Seunghyun Hyung loooves to cover his body.

 

“You must sweat a lot, then. Do you not sweat? Jaesuk asked Seunghyun again.

“I do sweat. I like to sweat,” Seunghyun said.

 

Ooh~ He DOES like to sweat. A LOT. Daesung grins. He hugs his feet and continues to watch Happy Together. He doesn’t usually spend his time like this, relaxing on the couch and being a lazy , but after he got a flu from Seunghyun he decided to take a rest from gym. Yes, that bastard kissed him like crazy because he said he didn’t want to be sick alone. The result was: Daesung wasn’t at his best at Macau and he had to apologize to VIPs. Fortunately the VIPs understood his situation and still cheering him up at the stage.

 

“I don’t like the feeling of touching something,” Seunghyun said in the interview.

 

Daesung puffs his cheeks. But you touch me every time! Daesung remembers he was looking for his own picture and then intentionally write ‘taputeson’ and ‘ToDae’ at the search bar. He scrolled and scrolled and found Seunghyun and his pictures together. Seunghyun always lingers his hands at Daesung’s shoulder or hip, as if he didn’t want Daesung to go anywhere. Daesung even found a picture from a long time ago when Seunghyun hugged him. If he’s not mistaken, it’s when they were trainees.

 

His lover just loves to have him around.

 

And it’s a big happiness for him.

 

Daesung never feels bored with Seunghyun because he feels like he’s dating persons: The Childish Tabi, The Wise-man Choi Seunghyun and The Performer T.O.P. Childish Tabi will test his patience with all annoying but cute actions. Tabi will pester him about ice creams, toys, candies, movies –just think about what five until eight years old would do, The Tabi will also do the same. The Wise-man Choi Seunghyun will give him advices about life. This Wise-man will appear when they drink wine: they talk about the space, peace in the world, art –things that sometimes make Daesung’s head ache. The last is the performer T.O.P. He always think that this side of his hyung will make him fall head over heels again and again. Even being at the same stage, Daesung’s jaw would drop at every T.O.P’s solo stage. He just can’t get enough of his y voice. The lower it gets, the more Daesung will fall into him.

 

Daesung reads the time at the corner of his phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter