Kiss Me

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung break—”

Daesung stopped calling when he saw the white haired man slept with his mouth open. He leaned towards the door while gazing at the topless beautiful mess under the blanket. It was barely twenty minutes after Daesung waking him up, but Seunghyun went back to dreamland that fast and asked Daesung to wake him up later.

The younger stopped musing the older man and went towards the older. He hovered above the sleeping rapper, putting almost all his weight to the lower body part of Seunghyun and support his upper body part with his arms. Seunghyun wriggled a bit, opening one eye just to see the intruder of his sleep and then closed it again when he realized that it was the younger.

Seunghyun reached Daesung’s waist and rolled him to his side while smiling. Daesung chuckled at the silly man’s attempt to get him to bed again, but Daesung was wide awake so Seunghyun would be the one who had to get his out of the bed.

But the beauty distracting him.

Daesung kissed the tip of Seunghyun sharp nose. It was just a small kiss, but his heart was filled with pride and his toes still curling at his own ministration. He ran his fingers into Seunghyun’s white hair and he bit his lips. No one could see the raw beauty of Seunghyun like him. The acne scars, the messy eyebrows, the trail of dry saliva, morning breath and the sleeping dust.

Sleeping dust, Daesung chuckled again and used his thumbs to brush it off.

The older man didn’t bother to open his eyes and stayed still even Daesung poked his cheeks. This is where the dimples are, Daesung giggled. Then his eyes set at the thin pair of lips that Seunghyun has. He snickered.

How dare you kissed Jiyong Hyung, huh?

 

Daesung caught the lips and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter