A Love Unsaid

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-8

Inspired by Night After Night GTOP Episode when Seunghyun said that he always asked Daesung opinion for his songs when they shared apartment.

 

Those words are heavy because there is a meaning behind it.

 

: back to High High era

 

Seunghyun's heart was racing, almost too fast actually. He took a deep breath while looking at the door just across his room. It was Daesung’s room. They just started to share apartment together and Seunghyun couldn’t hide his happiness. When he was working with Jiyong for their album, Jiyong almost had to smack Seunghyun’s head because he easily lost his focus when the younger texted him.

Seunghyun was crazy about Daesung.

His moved his fingers fast to loosen the tension before knocking the princess’ room and then ran his fingers into his own white hair to make sure that he appeared handsome in front of the younger. He knocked once, but then he heard no response from the younger.

“Daesung-aaaah~~” Seunghyun singsonged when he called Daesung. He held the laptop and the headset on one hand and knocked again.

“Princess Daesooon~~”

The second called earned a sound of footsteps coming towards the door. Seunghyun prepared his best smile.

“What?” Daesung opened the door slightly.

The rapper craned his head and looked into Daesung’s room. He wanted to know what Daesung was doing. “Are you busy?” he asked.

“Nope. Why?”

“I just want you to hear a song that I made,” Seunghyun answered. “May I come in?”

Daesung opened the door widely so the rapper could enter his room. Seunghyun happily walked towards the younger’s desk and found out the younger was watching something. He put his laptop beside the younger’s laptop and gave the younger the headset.

“It is an upbeat song. But I need you to give your opinion about the lyric. It’s a sad lyric, though,”

The younger only nodded and took the headset. He gave signal to Seunghyun to play the music while he took the seat. Seunghyun observed the change on Daesung’s face, but the younger was too immersed into the song that Seunghyun could only stood still, waiting for the response.

After two minutes, Daesung put off the headset, even though the song wasn’t finished yet. Seunghyun raised his eyebrows and stopped the music.

“Is something wrong, Daesung-ah?”

The younger stared at Seunghyun’s laptop with a serious face. “Do you want to emphasize the music or the lyric?”

“Well, music and lyric, of course,” Seunghyun answered. “Why?”

Daesung took a paper from the drawer and a pen. He began to tell his opinion to Seunghyun, about what the problem was and what to improve. Seunghyun didn’t expect the younger to criticize the song, but he liked it anyway.

He liked the way the younger spun the pen he was holding. He liked the way Daesung moved his long fingers to write something on the paper. He liked the way the vocalist’s lips moved when he spoke. He liked the scent of the younger’s shampoo that lingered around him. He liked—

“Are you listening to me, Hyung?” Daesung tugged his pajama. “I know I am not that good with the music, but still…”

“Oh? Ah?” Seunghyun tried to stay composed. “Yeah. I think I will be back to you later, if you don’t mind tho.”

“Well,” Daesung bobbed his head. “You can come back. I am not sure with my opinion, though.”

“I trust yours, Daesung-ah.”

The latter beamed a soft smile at him that made Seunghyun’s breath hitched. He looked at Daesung deeply and the younger looked back at him, slightly tilting his head because he didn’t understand the meaning of Seunghyun’s stare.

“Could you stand up?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter