Sweet Revenge

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*checking Instagram*

*seeing his lover with another actors*

*bit his lower lips*

 

C.H.O.I S.E.U.N.G.H.Y.U.N?

Happy?

*

 

Somewhere in Germany, someone received the texts and shuddered. He facepalmed himself and read the text hundred times before he tapped his thumbs on the screen. But before he pressed send, the next texts appeared.

 

I let you have your own holiday and you’re there acting like that?

Revenge is sweet.

No banana btw.

 

Choi Seunghyun got goosebumps all over his body. There, there jealous Daesung. He drank a mineral water, hoping that the sudden lump will disappear and wiped cold sweat on his temple with a tissue. His thumbs moved again.

 

It’s just two chair being set together, Baby.

 

The next replies came faster than lightning.

 

I saw. I saw that. It’s the other pictures.

 

Seunghyun immediately opened his Instagram and found out the pictures taken when he was with the other actors, but he found nothing wrong with it.

 

But, I didn’t do anything?

*

Fiery Seoul, thousand miles from Germany.

 

Daesung pressed the microphone icon and screamed, “FINE! ACT LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW, CHOI SEUNGHYUN! I’M GONNA GET MY REVENGE!”

Seungri took a look from behind the magazine he was reading and found out Daesung was crossing his hands on his chest.

“What?” Daesung spat on him.

The younger man back to read the magazine, trying to avoid the angry Daesung. His hyung was sitting on the couch in front of him and there was a table between them, but it couldn’t shield him from the dark aura Daesung spread.

Seungri cursed at the situation he’s now. The other hyungs went to the office all of a sudden when they were supposed to have a lunch together at a restaurant, but there they were, at Jiyong’s apartment. The youngest two ended up ordering jjajangmyeon and chicken, while the older two fumed about the sudden call from sajangnim. The elders promised that they would be there before dinner and then would took the youngsters to a fine dining.

But no one likes to wait.

So were the maknae line of BIGBANG.

Before they were bored, they ended up chatting about anything after eating lunch. But as the sun goes down, they just sat on the couch, had nothing to do.

Seungri heard a loud heavy sigh from his hyung and then decided to sit beside him. He put his hand on the taller man’s thigh and caressed it.

“Don’t do that or I will jump on you, Seunghyun-ah. I’m mad and . Not a good combination.”

“Ew, Hyung.”Seungri lifted his hand instantly, and put a disgusting face to whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter