Away

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After V.I.P Tour in Honolulu.

 

 

Three pairs of eyes looking at a scene where a black haired man was clingy to a white haired man. The black haired one was locking the white haired man’s body, snuggling his head to the crook of the other’s neck. The other three men then looked at each other then looked at the scene again.

“Hyong? Are you sure that you are okay without your Baby Dae there?”

“It’s okay. I have to rest and take a test anyway. You have to enjoy your holiday here.”

“But Daedae wants to be with you?”

The three men got goosebumps all over their body when they heard and saw Daesung beamed his super duper cute voice and face to the oldest man in the room.

“. I never thought that Daesung Hyung will be that cheesy. I thought Seunghyun Hyung is the fake maknae. Seems we have three people competing to be the maknae of the group,” Seungri looked at his arms, which hair all stood up when he witnessed such scene.

“I also never thought I would have goose bumps on my armpit,” Youngbae added.

Jiyong didn’t respond to anything. He just stood up and walked towards the couple when he saw Seunghyun’s pleading eyes –to get away from Daesung.

“Daesung-ah, Seunghyun Hyung has to rest for his flight in a few hours ahead. Let him rest.”

“Buttttt…” Daesung hugged Seunghyun’s arm tightly. The white haired man didn’t have heart to push Daesung away since he also didn’t want to be away from Daesung.

But he had to.

“No buts. Come here!” Jiyong commanded. He sat down on the couch and patted the empty side. “If you don’t wanna sleep then come here.”

“But Dae wants to hug Hyunnie to sleep,” he stuck his tongue out to Jiyong and the leader grew satan’s horns on his head, wanting to smack the younger on the head.

“I won’t get my rest if you keep clinging into me like this, Dae-Baby,” instead of pushing away the younger, he hugged Daesung. “Do you want to sleep with me or not? Because I really need my rest.”

“Can’t you just sleep when you’re on the plane?” Daesung lifted up his chin and pouted his lips, to which Seunghyun landed a peck on the plump pair.

“No. I can’t. Please? You know I will have another jetlag when I come home, so… I have to rest.”

“I will just go with you.”

“It’s a rare chance to enjoy Hawaii and you want to go with Seunghyun Hyung, Hyung?” Seungri shook his head. “You know, you will just root in your apartment while waiting for Seunghyun Hyung and then rambling how you can’t go around and enjoy your holiday with Jiyong Hyung. Remember, we have tight schedule ahead and we will face winter while having concert. So this is your chance to enjoy Taeyang.”

The maknae giggled at his own pun and earned a smack from Youngbae, “That sounds wrong.”

Despite his y aura because he dyed his hair black and the new earring he wore (that’s another gift from his lover), Daesung behaved especially cute but annoying. Jiyong crossed his arms on his chest and looked at Little Seunghyun, giving telepathy about how he was sorry that he had to take care Daesung for a while for Big Seunghyun’s sake.

“Daesung,” Jiyong let out his commanding tone to which the younger responded by looking at the leader, terrified that he would get scolded. “Let Seunghyun Hyung rest. While Seunghyun Hyung away—” He lifted his hand to Little Seunghyun and the maknae got his signal. He took something from his wallet and lifted the black card, “—why don’t we use that one?”

“And how about Seunghyunnie?”

“Oh, Hyung,” the maknae smirked, “As his favorite maknae I got another one.” Another black card appeared and when Daesung squinted his eyes, he could see the maknae Japanese stage name as the design, printed in red and gold.

“Is it yours or Jiyong’s?” Youngbae asked.

“Jiyong Hyung’s, but designed just for me,” Little Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter