With You

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After VIP Tour in Guangzhou, July 9th 2016.

 

“Damn, I’m exhausted…” he throws his body on the sofa at the hotel where we spend most the night. He lays on his stomach, buried his face on the sofa without even putting off his clothes. He sprawls his long legs and arms, stretching it until it reaches the ends of the fluffy sofa.

I walk to him from the mini bar, bringing two glasses of mineral water, one for me and one for the handsome man who now staring at me with a cute pout. He pats the place where he buried his face before, gesturing me to come to sit.

“Dae-Baby hurry come to here,” his dark voice is full of cutesy, but it still makes my heart flutters and butterflies fly in my stomach.

The glasses are put on the table in front of the sofa and I squat, leveling our eyes together. I cup his cheek and move my thumb to caress it. His heavy sigh told me that he is too tired, but I can’t do anything too since I am also exhausted. Once thing that I could do is being with him and both of us trying to console and support each other. We can do this.

He closes his eyes to enjoy the touch I give to him. My fingers run into his hair, but then he screams. “Auch! The hairspray, Dae-baby!” He pouts again and I lean forward to place a kiss on his temple.

“I’m sorry, Hyunnie Bunny. I forgot.” I stand up and lift his head to put it on my lap. He was touching my knees and caressing it on the fanmeeting before and we both knew very well what those gestures meant.

He smiles widely when he finds his comfortable position and once again closing his eyes. I put my right hand on his chest and he holds it.

“You should take a bath before sleeping, Hyung.” I say to him.

Still with eyes shut, his head moves a little, “Could we not do that? I’m so tired with these schedules.”

“I will prepare warm water for you to soak your tired body,” I smile to him even though I know he can’t see that. “And put some bathing salt, ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter