Photoshoots

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a.n: I'm back! :p *clean the spider web in this story*.  This chapter is quite different. I wrote this from another person's POV because I'm trying to portrait other person's feeling when they see ToDae :D Hope you will like it :D kind of another version from this chapter. There are some links, and please open them :D kkk

 

Do you know the feeling of seeing your babies growing up to gentlemen? I am sure that I don’t know, because I don’t have my own babies, not when I am always with them. But I think I kind of know the feeling when I see them bonding and supporting to each other. They have grown up, it is a sure thing. Almost ten years since their debut and still going strong. They have passed the jinx, the dark times, the scandals, and now they can enjoy what they have planted. Like pieces of puzzles, they have their own different shape, but when they are united, they will form a beautiful art. I am certain that the group has built their foundation strongly and they only have to reach the top.

 

It is a usual day for me: I wake up early, clean myself and then start to prepare the tools for photoshoot today; even though the photoshoot doesn’t begin until the noon, but I just love to enjoy the morning. I scrolled my phone while sipping my morning coffee and I scroll some photos when they had to pose for GQ Magazine and find the cover photo. Five of them; Daesung was lingering his hand on Seunghyun’s shoulder from the back, while Jiyong posed as if he wanted to straddle Youngbae. Maknae? He was always in his own world.

Then I scroll again just to find old photos of Seunghyun and Daesung together. Well, it was supposed to be five of them, but then Seunghyun sent me a cropped one.

 

I smile at the photo.

 

I clearly remember that the oldest would always take a chance to be near Daesung if there was a photoshoot, although the photographer would scold him. Being the tallest and the second tallest member in the group, they would be put at the closing position if there were five of them in one frame, so the composition of the picture balanced, or they would be put together, Seunghyun and Daesung together, Jiyong with Seungri and Youngbae would always be put in the center. For me, the pictures in my phone are precious because each photo can remind me the story behind them.

 

I was busy scrolling when my phone vibrates.

 

Seunghyun: Noona. Check this

Seunghyun: How could I resist this beauty, Noona?

G-E: You can’t Seunghyun. He’s indeed beautiful

Seunghyun: *giggles*

Seunghyun: (photo)

Seunghyun: save this Noona. I need to blackmail him if he does something naughty.

 

I open the photo and find Daesung’s picture – sleeping with mouth opens slightly and a messed up brunette locks. I tap my fingers on my phone.

 

G-E: You’ll be dead if he found this.

G-E: You are creepy Seunghyun, taking pictures when he’s sleeping.

Seunghyun: I’m ghost therefore creepy

Seunghyun: Noona. You have prepared the outfit for today’s photoshoot, right?

G-E: Yeah. I know what you’re trying to say, and yes I have taken the one with the same pattern with him

Seunghyun: I love you, Noona. See you on the studio :D *kiss*

 

I only read the text without replying it. I press back on my phone at it leads me to the old pictures I saw before, and my eyes catch one picture which Seunghyun put his elbow to Daesung’s lap.

 

Sneaky old man. You’ve been always liking Daesung from back then.

 

“Taeyang-ssi, would you please relax?” I saw the photographer so Youngbae and he followed the instruction.

 

“It’s just the chair makes me uneasy. Sorry.”

 

“No, no. I know how to take good angles. Just pose. And Seungri-ssi, look at the camera please.” Then the sound of camera taking pictures was heard and the flashes once again.

 

I found Seunghyun casually having a chit-chat with Daesung. Daesung tried to fix Seunghyun’s sweater –which I didn’t see something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter