Gummy Bear

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by TOP's deleted IG post about gummy bear and when he munched something in between Infinity Challenge shoot

Gummy Bear

 

 

Daesung is aware that his older lover has a sweet tooth. Let’s add a ‘very’ before sweet: a very sweet-tooth. He wasn’t a fat kid for another reason –Seunghyun was (and still) addicted to sugary things. Name it: candy, chocolate, ice cream; Choi Seunghyun loves it. Contrary to his child-like taste (Daesung would call it Tabi’s taste) Seunghyun also has other side who loves ‘adult’ things –wine, coffee and sophisticated food.

 

The black haired man calls it Tabi and TOP in one body.

 

Almost everyone knows when Tabi appears, he would be found snacking Kinder chocolate between dance practices or when he works his brain (recording session, writing lyrics). He said that it would give him energy. But when the adult TOP appears, he would stop eating the sweet thing and drink wine instead. If he works his brain too much, he would steal times to smoke. There is no exact time of when Seunghyun switches between Tabi and TOP. However, it is always the dance teacher and his personal trainer who force Seunghyun to turn off ‘Tabi Mode’ and turn on ‘TOP Mode’, because Tabi just can’t stop chewing something sweet and it will ruin his diet.

 

Choi Seunghyun is definitely something else. Having a relationship with the now-pink-haired man sometimes can be challenging, despite having to know him for almost 12 years, because Daesung doesn't know what sides Seunghyun hasn't shown him. But then again, Daesung loves to guess what Seunghyun can bring to the table.

 

Maybe.

***

 

 

 

 

At a peaceful night between the hasty schedules, they are quietly doing their own activities on the same couch in Seunghyun’s apartment. Daesung is reading a novel when Seunghyun is browsing something from his phone. The older lets Daesung sits between his thighs, fingers sometimes playing with the younger’s locks and Daesung comfortably rests on his chest. Sometimes, he would put his phone and drink his wine, opting to turn on the adult side of him which makes Daesung warm inside.

 

Seunghyun taps Daesung’s shoulder two times and lifts up the empty glass for Daesung to know that he is about to pour another white wine to his glass. Daesung moves away and Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter