RealTODAE

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this and this and this.

 

BIGBANG downtime after MADE Dome Concert at Tokyo, Japan.

 

Seunghyun opened the hotel’s room. It’s a rest time for BIGBANG members before they headed to their next concert at Osaka. After putting his blazer at sofa, he went to the mini bar. He took the wine from the bag his lover had put for him at the table. He popped the bottle and poured the wine into the glass. Before tasting it, he shook the glass slowly and breathed the scent. Lovely and intoxicating, like Daesung.

 

He walked to the sofa and opened his laptop and writing something in the web browser.

‘Todae’s Fancafe’

 

Seunghyun smiled upon writing the words. He’s been on the fan café (and being one of the members too) since Alive Tour and been active since ever. At the first time he just curious about the name than their fans gave to them: TODAE. Seunghyun had been hearing the word since forever but he never think about searching about them at websites. One day, Seunghyun was feeling bore and the idea of searching TODAE was popping up. He even found a fan café dedicated to the pairing. He also found about Nyongtory, GDYB and GTOP. But he then decided to become a member of Todae’s Fancafe. He logged in to th forum.

 

Username: RealTODAE

Password: ******

Login success!

 

He chuckled at his username. At first, Seunghyun wanted to use RealSeunghyunChoi or RealSeunghyun or RealTOP as his username, but then he got a mail from the administrator saying that they reserve the usernames only for real Choi Seunghyun (I am CHOI SEUNGHYUN, Goddammit!) and if he wanted to verify that he’s the real Choi Seunghyun he had to take some test. He challenged himself to take the test.

 

But he failed.

 

He thought the questions were absurd. They even asked about how many colors he changed his hair and what kind of accessories he wore on certain concerts. He started to think that fans know himself more than him, but he felt more than grateful to VIPs. Because he failed on the test, he decided to use RealTODAE as his username. Fortunately, he could use the username.

He saw a red blinking on the corner of his profile page. Notifications for new thread. Seunghyun clicked the notification. It redirected to new page.

 

DaeShipper2211:

I don’t know why Seunghyun Oppa had to whisper to Daesung Oppa when there’s nobody surrounds them? (Picture)

 

TiOPiLove:

@DaeShipper2211 You know, maybe Seunghyun was afraid that one of the fans could read the lips. So Seunghyun had to whisper to him. You know whispering where they should enjoy the night, ing each other.

 

bangingDae:

@TiOPiLove yeah. And what position they should try. It’s a secret, so Seunghyun had to whisper to Daesung.

 

Seunghyun’s face became hot as he read the conversation. He then wrote something in the box.

 

RealTODAE:

@DaeShipper2211 @TiOPiLove Seunghyun was whispering to Daesung about their meals for the dinner. Also, Seunghyun was telling him a jokes. You can see Daesung’s smile, right? There’s nothing such a conversation about ing each other.

 

bangingDae:

@RealTODAE how do you know it’s not about ?

 

DaeShipper2211:

@bangingDae don’t you see @RealTODAE has ‘informant’ badge and ‘95% believable’ at the profile page? We should trust the information from him. He’s been providing us with some secret information about TODAE! Even the rare ‘sleeping picture of Daesung’.

 

bangingDae:

OMG! So that picture was from you @RealTODAE? I think I should call you with –nim. Sorry, I’m a newbie in here. BTW, why did Daesung back to Korea while Seunghyun stayed in Japan? Do you know information about that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter