Beware of The Dragon!

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by lone post by @xxxibgdrgn, @seungriseyo's updates at Bali, Indonesia

a.n: forgive this crap. I just want to get this story out from my head :P

 

Haneda Airport, Japan. November 1st 2015.

Seunghyun exits the airport. He then enters the car that already waiting for him at the airport. He throws his at the backseat and looking outside the window.

“Seunghyun-ssi. You have some interviews in the morning. Then you get to eat lunch and preparing the event this night. Any questions?” His manager reads him his schedules for tomorrow. He is in Japan, but his mind still in South Korea. My mind is always with you.

“Seunghyun, ssi?” His manager calls him again. “Is everything alright?” His manager asks him from the front seat.

“Yes. Sorry. No questions.” He replies shortly. His manager closes the agenda. Seunghyun then feels the vibration on his coat.

 

From: Daedae

Dochakhaesso, Hyung?

 

He replies it fast, afraid missing the one on the other side.

 

To: Daedae

Eung. Jigeum mwo hae? Aitai.

 

It seems that Daesung is with his phone, because the reply comes fast.

 

From: Daedae

It’s not even three hours, Tabi. I’m going to meet Jiyong Hyung.

Are you at hotel now?

 

To: Daedae

Not yet. Still on my way. I’m so sleepy. But I think I can’t sleep.

Why are you going to meet Jiyong? I thought you said you’d be resting at home?

 

From: Daedae

Because, I’m not with you? Do you want me to fly there?

Jiyongie Hyung said that he’s alone in his apartment.

 

Seunghyun growls. Beware of the dragon. I can’t trust the dragon! Moreover, it’s a lonely dragon. He writes the reply fast.

To: Daedae

Beware of the Dragon.

 

Somewhere in Seoul, a brunette man and so-called Dragon chuckles at the reply. “Is he always this jealous, Dae?” Jiyong said to Daesung while caressing his cat, Ai.

Daesung laughs. “You don’t want to know, Hyung.” Daesung walks to the kitchen and drink some water.

“Should we make him more jealous?” Jiyong grins at his idea.

“You will kill two birds, Hyung,” Daesung seems to like the idea but he also concern about maknae’s feeling. “I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Eii,” Jiyong waves his hand. “I got the Panda. It’s his fault also leaving me here and going to Bali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter