Bickering

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short story for daesung2689 :3

 

inspired of @xiixxii post that Seunghyun regram-ed and deleted.

 

 

“Again?”

It’s the first word Daesung spat on his lover. He crossed his hands in front of his chest and stared at the older man who was sitting in front of him. Seunghyun let out an awkward smile.

“B- but it’s too cute to not post it in my account, Dae-baby.” Seunghyun showed the picture on his phone to Daesung, but the younger just glared at him. “See? Us, as angels.” Seunghyun saw the picture with adoration on his eyes. “How cute…” Daesung could see that he wanted to smile but then Seunghyun saw his mad face.

“Darn it, Hyung!” Daesung cursed, pouted and turned his face away from Seunghyun.

Seunghyun couldn’t help but chuckled at the younger’s expression.

“Eung? Usooo?”

“How could I not smile? You’re so cute!” Seunghyun flashed his teeth and the dimples appeared. Daesung’s anger was into the depth of Seunghyun’s hollowed cheeks and it vanished. He could only sighed. You’re the cute one here, Tabi.

Feeling defeated, Daesung then took a seat beside the now-blonde-again man. He stared at Seunghyun who had worn his pajamas. Tomorrow he would fly to Paris with his Jiyong Hyung. It’s now a cliché problem: Seunghyun felt that he wanted to show off his Daesung to the world, and then Daesung got mad, and then Seunghyun said sorry and then they went back to normal. Seunghyun looked at Daesung’s eyes, still with his mischievous eyes, begging for Daesung’s pardon.

“So?” Seunghyun’s grabbed Daesung’s fingers and played with them. He pouted cutely to Daesung and Daesung really wanted to squish him. But his pride said that he couldn’t surrender just like that.

“So what?” he pulled his fingers from Seunghyun’s hands.

“Eiii… I’m leaving tomorrow, you know.” Seunghyun brushed his face on Daesung’s shoulder, as if he’s a cat. “Sorry for posting it, Dae-baby.”

“I know you’re sorry, Hyunnie.” Daesung cupp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter