I Am Sorry

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

following Seunghyun's scandal.

 

“I am sorry. I am so sorry.”

How many times had you said it on repeat? Do you know how hard it is to breathe when you appear so vulnerable in front of me? There you are, muffling your sad sobs. I sit on the couch while you find your space to bury your face on my lap.

“I am sorry.”

What for? I say it on my mind. My fingers are busy carding your soft black locks. You’re still there, hugging my legs and saying that you’re sorry.

“I am sorry, Daesung-ah.”

You lift your face to look at me. It’s wet, all wet with your mucus and tears. I press my hand on your cheeks and comb back the hair so I can map your stressed face.

“Why did you say sorry to me?” cupping your cheeks, I give my best smile at you. The one that I know will ease your heavy heart.

“I—” you heave a sigh, “I feel like I have disappointed you.” You put your hands on mine, eyes flickering with uncertainty as you search for a calmness in my eyes.

“Do you think you didn’t?” I pinch your cheeks slightly hard and you whimper. “This is so different than before, Hyung.”

You keep staring at me.

“I only… tasted it…”

I don’t know how many heavy sigh come out from my mouth since you came to my house, but I know this is not the last one. “We both are very aware that you’re wrong in this case. You know the consequences, but you still took it.”

“I—I—” your adam’s apple move up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter