I Love You

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a.n: I was too immersed at Four Season Series :') Please enjoy this short story :')

 

 

 

Somewhen between MADE in Nagoya and MADE in Osaka.

 

It’s an obviously cold winter morning and Daesung was woken up by kisses on his face. Wriggling his way out, he finally saw the person who woke him up.

 

“Aish Hyung! It’s early in the morning!” Slightly annoyed, he pushed Seunghyun’s face away from his own face and then covered himself under the blanket.

 

“Daesung-ah, hayaku hayaku” Seunghyun tugged down the blanket. “Get up! We have flight at nine. You have one hour to prepare something and take a bath.”

 

The brunette threw his blanket upon hearing the news. “We? Have a flight?”

 

Seunghyun nodded. “Yes!”

 

“To?”

 

“Kyoto!”

 

“Heeee??” Daesung produced a high pitched voice. Seunghyun shook his head, amazed by the younger’s ability to produce such a voice early in the morning.

 

“Hurry up!” Seunghyun pulled Daesung’s arms.

 

“Don’t want to!” Daesung pouted his mouth.

 

“Aish!”

 

“PIGGYBACK RIDE TO BATHROOOOOOM!”

 

Seunghyun sighed. “Alright, alright.” Then he turned to show his back to Daesung. The younger got up and then jumped to Seunghyun’s back.

 

“To the bathroom and beyoondd~~” Daesung raised his hand and Seunghyun laughed. He started to walk to the bathroom. Upon arriving, he put Daesung on the bathtub.

 

“Don’t take your time, Princess.” He kissed Daesung’s head. “I think I will pack your belongings. Is there something you want me to put in the suitcase?” Seunghyun stood up and walked backward exiting the bathroom.

 

“How long we’ll be there?”

 

“Tomorrow afternoon.”

 

Daesung bobbed his head. “Then nothing. Just don’t forget my daily facial treatment, Hyung. The travel kit is in the drawer.”

 

“Okay then. Pajama?”

 

The younger smirked. “I will wear you at night anyway.”

 

“You.” Seunghyun stopped at the door and made a gun with his fingers. He pointed the head to the younger. “I like you.”

 

Daesung winked and blew a kiss to Seunghyun.

***

 

Somewhere in Kyoto

 

Daesung put the towel on his shoulder, closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet scent of lavender. The relaxing arom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter