The Hair

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by this pic.

The sun is shining shyly because the season: Autumn. The autumn breeze surely cold but there are two people find warmth in each other. It’s another lazy morning for Seunghyun and Daesung who get into escapades from the night before at Seunghyun’s villa, before their manager picks them up for another schedules.

It is Seunghyun’s turn to wash the dishes after the younger making the breakfast. The latter is busy playing with the game BIGBANG is endorsing at the couch. While drying the dishes, Seunghyun also staring at the head that sometimes moves. He chuckled silently. He has dyed his hair with the same color as Daesung’s, but Daesung seems not to notice. The change is not that drastic, he knows, because he’s gone blonde for MADE [E], then change to black for a while and then he chose the same hair color with Daesung’s.

Seunghyun takes off the gloves he was wearing and sighed. Does Daesung really not notice the hair? He remembers after coming back from the hair salon and meeting Daesung, the younger just hugged him as usual. When Daesung released him from the hug, Seunghyun shook his head trying to catch his lover’s attention to his hair, but then Daesung just raised his eyebrows and dragged him to the dining table for dinner.

The next day, Seunghyun took a lot selca with Daesung at a place where their hair color could outstand. At that day, Daesung asked him why he took so many selca with him. He even hit Seunghyun when Seunghyun wanted to take a picture of their hair, without their face. You are strange, the younger said. Daesung still gave no comment for the hair. The day after, Seunghyun didn’t give up until he heard something from Daesung about his hair. He expected something like ‘Hyung, our hair color matches!’ or ‘Hyung I am glad you change your hair color the same color as me!’. So, Seunghyun did his best: act like a child. He whined and giving Daesung puppy eyes, begging him to wash his hair.

But no. He heard no words from Daesung.

He sighed.

He walks toward Daesung, turns on the TV, lying down and positioning his head on Daesung’s lap. The younger adjust his position so he still can play the game on the phone. He grabs Daesung’s right hand and places the hand to his hair. He wants Daesung to finger his hair, combing and caressing the locks. Daesung does so, and Seunghyun now watches the TV.

“I know you’ve been trying to tell me that you change your hair color, Hyung.” Daesung says while car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter