Gorgeous You

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by bandage Daesung was wearing. What did he do? What kind of activity resulted a wound on his chest? Health exercise? or health exercise?

 

“Break time! We’ll gather again for scene 420! In fifteen minutes!”

A loud voice could be heard from a loudspeaker and a man took a deep breath than he ever did before. The activities drained his energy a lot but he still had one month to go. The people around him noticed that he became thinner, but he couldn't do anything. His last resort was the package the younger brought for him: kimchi and gochujang. The sun was shining bright almost right above his head and the umbrella didn’t help him to fight the tiredness he felt. He had a stare competition with the ground and he let the sweat drop fell from his temple.

Aii… I told you to bring handkerchief everywhere you go.

A voice he familiar with was ringing on his head and he checked his pocket to see if he brought the small fabric with him. But apparently he didn’t. He hissed and a person immediately brought tissues for him. He took the tissues and a bottle of mineral water the person offered to him. He mumbled almost quiet thank you.

His manager gave him his phone and he read the time. Almost the start of fan meeting. Without any further thought, he pressed an icon and then searched for a small magnifying glass.

Explore.

Then he saw a brunette man with black jacket was standing and leaned his shoulder on the wall. The man hid almost all of his face, but he had his own signature: eye-smile. You may hid your hair, your nose and your lips, but I am one hundred percent sure I can identify you only by your eyes.

He scrolled again until he found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter