Bae Bae

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this and Daesung TV in 2011 as whole. Then photos of Choi Seunghyun at Dior Homme F/W 2016. Dammit Choi Seunghyun! You're gorgeous!

 

 

 

“Hey hey… Your face has become so thin, our Daesungie. I’m worried.”

“In front of camera Hyung always goes over the top.”

“Uww… Daesungie, I’m sooo worried.”

“Hyung is so crafty.”

“Whyyy~?”

“You’re always like this in front of a camera, but once it turned off you slap me.”

Then he left me. I saw the PD and set my eyes on the camera. “It’s fun, right? Me and TOP hyung are inseparable.” I said.

The PD now asking Seunghyun Hyung. “Why do you always hit Daesung?”

“I don’t hit Daesungie! He’s the one who hit me!” Seunghyun Hyung said. What? I screamed in my head. The camera’s now facing me.

“Ah, this is so funny. Why do I have this kind of hyung?”

“So, you like it?” the PD asked.

“Not really… We’re just close.” I stood up. “It’s fun and it makes me happy.”

 

I paused the video and took a look to the man in front of me. I chuckled. Upon hearing the chuckle, he lifted up his head, brows rising. Without words, he fixed his eyeglass and then looked back at me, sending a curious eyes. I just shrugged and smiled to him. He then nodded, took a sip of his wine and went back to read the catalogue.

 

 

“When Hyung feels bored, I am often the one who keeps him company.” I smiled to the camera. I saw Seunghyun Hyung shook his head, as if he wanted to tell that it’s only a lie. “Also, at home I have an older sister, but no older brother. Hyung is really like my biological brother. So I’m wondering if I should ask TOP hyung to change his surname to Kang.” I hesitated but then looking at the person beside me. “Hyung, can you change your surname to Kang? Be my real older brother!”

“You should change your surname to Choi!”

“But…I don’t… want to change my surname to Choi…”

 

 

Yeah. Choi Daesung! Goosebumps all over my body when I thought about that. I couldn’t imagine that I would change my surname. Should it be like Choi-Kang Daesung or something like Choi-Kang Seunghyun? But Choi-Kang Daesung wasn’t that bad either. Ultimate Great Voice –Choi-Kang Daesung. I giggled again. Oops. I looked again at the white haired man in front of me. Oh, he’s now wearing his earphone and still focused on the catalogue in front of him. Maybe I did bother his concentration. I continued to watch the video.

 

“Daesung-ah. I like you so much.” He hit me with his towel and smiled to me. I smiled too. “You know that.”

 

I still remembered the feeling when he said ‘I like you’ in front of the camera. I had to restrain myself to smile from ear to ear at that time, but I couldn’t. I still smiled and the stylist Noona had to raise her voice a bit to remind me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter