Bunny Bunny

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this video and this. Thank you for 100+ subscribers and thank you sereri, busted_alien_angel, and silven for upvoting~ ^^

Seunghyun is boring.

Seunghyun have stopped checking and uploading picture on his Instagram and he has plenty of time to waste. He is boring with his ‘playground’.

The boring Seunghyun needs his toys.

And his usual toy is playing games by himself, engrossed himself to the phone. Tsk.

He’s lurking around the room, Seungri is being dolled by the stylist noona, Jiyong just lays down on the sofa and Youngbae. Youngbae is nowhere to be found in the room, he’s more likely having an international phone call. Yeah yeah what else is he doing? Stomping his foot, he’s going out from the room to search whatever it is to please him. He can feel Daesung’s stare behind his back.

“Where are you going, Hyung?” Jiyong shouted.

“Not your business!”

He can hear Jiyong tsk-ing. Seunghyun goes to toilet, forcing something out from the junior. He washes his hand after doing the business and sighed. Boring boring borrriiiinggg!! He exits the toilet and go towards the smoking room, hoping some cigarettes will be exhaled out the boredom inside him. When he reached the smoking room, he realized that his throat is not in a good condition and smoking will worsen his throat. He’s stomping his foot again, planning to go to the artist lounge where Youngbae usually can be found giggling like crazy. He enters the room and hears Youngbae’s romantic lines to Hyorin.

“You are the most beautiful woman in this world,”

“Are you crazy? My love is bigger. You can’t count the stars in the night sky, right? That’s my love for you,”

“Oh, I wish I could bring you with me when I have concerts overseas, you sweetie little sugar,”

Really, Youngbae? Sweetie little sugar?

Youngbae realizes that he’s being watching by his hyung but he ignores Seunghyun. The light bulb in Seunghyun’s head is turning on. Seunghyun’s nearing Youngbae and shouts.

“OH MY GOD YOUNGBAE WHO IS THAT GIRL? WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING YOUR PANTS? OH MY GOD YOUNGBAE, YOU HAVE GIRLFRIEND FOR ’S SAKE!”

Youngbae is surprised with the suddent act of his hyung. Seunghyun smiles in victory and mouthed ‘merong’ to the startled Youngbae.

“God, Hyung! Do not use holy name and that word in one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter