Seunghyun-y

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-15

 

 

 

It had been only four days since the last time the younger was away from a particular black haired man that was with his family. Three days they were apart because Daesung had to do BIGBANG’s last fan meeting in Kobe. Daesung was supposed to be accustomed of being apart with the older man, but then he just couldn’t. Then when he thought he could meet Seunghyun when he arrived from Japan, Seunghyun had another thing to do and he couldn’t force Seunghyun to be with him, of course, because it was a selfish act.

So Daesung exhausted himself since morning, thinking that he would be very tired that he could sleep tight at night without thinking about the rapper much. He even made a bubble bath and a hot chocolate before going to bed so he could relax in his sleep.

But in fact he’s missing the rapper so much.

He took his earphone from the nightstand beside him and put it on his ears. He chose relaxing songs, but it made his heart mellower and longing for Seunghyun even more. He had his last call with Seunghyun just after Daesung had his dinner and it was hours ago. He tossed himself here and there under the blanket while closing his eyes, hoping that he would, at the end, feel asleep.

But the images of Seunghyun was clear in his head.

Feeling frustrated, he took a look on his phone, reading the time on the screen: it was past midnight. If only it was before midnight, he would go to see Seunghyun. Daesung threw his phone to somewhere on his bed, then took another pillow that Seunghyun usually used to his embrace. He inhaled the pillow, hoping that there was some scent left by the older. He nuzzled his face on the pillow, pretending that it was the elder’s chest, however it couldn’t satisfy his thirst for Seunghyun.

Then he kicked the blanket and threw the pillow away. He put on his sweater and sweat pants and went out from his room. He grabbed the car key on the table and rushed off to the parkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter