Jealous Dae

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:when GD and TOP were making Zutter.

It was a time after my morning exercise at the company’s gym. After cleaning myself, I went to the studio, where he usually there squeezing his brain with Jiyong hyung to make new songs. I thought that I would meet him before I went to play with Seungri. He even didn’t go back to dorm last night. Those two men must be at the crazy state, where ideas overflowing and they would not stop working until they satisfied. I checked my phone and read that it’s still 9 o’clock; about time he started his days. That lovely lazy man, I smiled. I hummed my part for the new song of BIGBANG as I walked happily towards the studio. When arriving, I knocked the door.

“Hyung?” I called him before entering the studio.

No answer.

“Hyung? Seunghyun Hyung? Jiyong Hyung? May I come in?”

Still no answer.

I opened the door slightly and peeked. I saw nothing inside but papers scattered everywhere, at the table, sofa and the floor, no sign of the elders. I entered the empty studio carefully and collecting the scattered papers into a bundle. Seeing the situation, Seunghyun hyung must be alone at some period of time, or he was left by Jiyong hyung. Jiyong hyung would crumple the unused paper and throwing it to the bin. He also work tidily. He would not scatter the paper anywhere; he would categorize the paper based on its importance. Seunghyun hyung? Just exactly the opposite of Jiyong hyung.

But then they worked harmoniously. Because exact opposite attracts each other, just like magnets.

I was still holding the papers, walking towards their working desk. I decided to sit at the chair and put the papers on the table, apart from the ones that were on the table. The chair is so comfortable and I stared at the other empty chair. They must be sitting right next to each other and asking and answering to each other in this very studio. I felt like I could watch their interactions.

Seunghyun hyung would be all ears for whatever Jiyong hyung said about the song, music, or whatever. Jiyong hyung also would add or cut at whatever gems they were doing in studio. I saw Seunghyun hyung’s writing and Jiyong hyung’s scrabbled at the oldest member’s writing. They must be discussing the lyric. The collaboration of those two rappers of BIGBANG is just amazing and Hyunsuk Hyung saw it. The rest could be foreseen, the two rappers collaboration was born: GD and TOP.

Their voices –one has deep baritone and one has this high pitch voice- made me thrown back and forth in my own imagination. For example, Good Night Baby. Seunghyun hyung would sing that song for me almost every night before it was released. He did perfect at his own part, but then he ruined Jiyong hyung’s part by forcing his throat to make high pitch voice. I was very frustrated when I heard the ‘Seunghyun Version’ and decided to hear the full song by myself.

I was blown. Okay. I might be slightly over with my opinion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter