Falling Deeper

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As superstar, he must not do that. If he didn’t have ashtray, just eat it maybe?

His name is TOP, but what he’s doing is sooo low.

Stop smoking if you could only put the like that.

 

Seunghyun blew the smoke into the air. His left thumb still scrolled down the comment he found and his other hand pressed the already short tobacco stick to ashtray. He scoffed.

it.

 

He knew very well that he was wrong, but if he could defend himself he wanted to use ‘I was drunk’ as the excuse, but then he was also aware that the people out there wouldn’t buy whatever excuses he said. It’s the disadvantage when you have a lot of eyes tailing you every day in your life.

 

Our ship is sailing hard!  GTOP! GTOP!

What will happen tonight?

Eat it Nyongtory n Todae shippers! GTOP is real!

 

He put another cigarette between his lips and scoffed. Upon remembering that his lover wasn’t into SNS made him relieved –no more problem to think. Seunghyun took the lighter on the table and trying to light the tobacco stick up. But even after some attempt, the lighter still didn’t work. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to relax his mind and not to throw out the lighter down there. Just when he was about to try to light up his cigarette, the cigarette was forcefully taken by someone from behind.

“Do you prefer this nicotine stuff or my lips to be placed between your lips?”

That someone walked in front of him, bent his body forward and looked at Seunghyun deeply. Seunghyun smirked and looked at the plump lips in front of him. Of course he preferred the y plump lips between his own lips. It wasn’t the nicotine, but it gave him the same effect as the addictive stuffs he was in to: wine, art, cigarettes –it was even more than those stuffs.

Slowly but sure, the man in front of him placed his chin between his thumb and index finger. Seunghyun bet the man was scanning Seunghyun’s face, especially the pair of thin lips he had.

“Daesung-ah…” An almost silent plea escaped from Seunghyun’s lips. Daesung let out a small groan before he lifted Seunghyun’s chin and gave him a little peck.

Daesung pulled back slowly, and waited the response from the rapper. Seunghyun was closing his eyes with mouth slightly opened. After a while, he opened his eyes just to find Daesung was smiling in front of his face. His heart became bigger and he smiled upon seeing his own guardian angel. Seunghyun patted the space beside his chair, asking Daesung to stay beside him.

The older man put the lighter on the table while Daesung put the tobacco stick to the ashtray, to which Seunghyun grunted. But Daesung only gave him a glare to make Seunghyun understand that he should shut his mouth off.

The vocalist intended to sit beside Seunghyun, but then he changed his mind and preferred the place between Seunghyun’s thighs. Daesung patted Seunghyun’s lap and the older got the message. Daesung immediately search for a comfortable position and leaned back to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun hugged him from behind and inhaled the younger man’s scent deeply. “Did you just take a shower, Dae-baby?” Seunghyun asked him to which Daesung nodded. Daesung then took Seunghyun’s phone and scrolled it down.

“Did you read the comments again? Was that why you didn’t go out with the other three?” Daesung asked while still tapping his thumbs to the phone.

“I should feel remorse and going out isn’t the way to feel the regret, Dae-baby.” Seunghyun sighed. “You’re here anyway.”

“Hyunnie you know I am not into party and will stay at the hotel.”

Seunghyun could only kiss the hair of his lover as response. Of course he knew that Daesung would choose to stay at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter