Missing You Already

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inpired by this (if you don't know the translation, please do check the comment) and the only three pics I saw Daesung in at the party. T_T is he trying to be a ghost now?

 

Daesung was back from the party and going to his apartment. After touching the pad to enter his password, finally the door’s unlocked. He sighed and enter his apartment. It’s quiet. He went to the kitchen, grabbing the glass and filled it with water. Without drinking it, he walked to his living room to position himself at the couch. What a night. He drank the water, leaned back to the couch and closed his eyes.

 

So quiet I could hear my own heartbeat.

 

He grabbed his phone and touched the dial speed. Ah, maybe I shouldn’t call, maybe I’ll text him. Daesung then touched the envelope icon on his phone.

 

Hi, Hyung.

 

Is that it? He thought a lot. It seems so desperate of me. But eventually, Daesung pressed ‘send’. He’s confused what to say, he rarely text his hyung first, because he just know that his hyung will text and phone him at the right time, when he’s not busy with anything. It’s like his hyung has ability to know that he wants to be texted, or to be called. So, Daesung just need to wait for Seunghyun to call him first. He would text or call Daesung without fail, every day, and Daesung is accustomed with that.

 

But Seunghyun has his own schedule. He has to go here and there and leaving Daesung. He’s back to South Korea to celebrate his birthday, actually, and punched Jiyong Hyung. He chuckled. The day Seunghyun’s back to the country, he’s furious and hunted Jiyong. Jiyong just uploaded the hint about his whereabouts at Instagram. Seunghyun wanted to chase him at first, but Daesung said that it’s unnecessary, Jiyong would attend his birthday party and he could get his revenge for ‘kidnapping’ Daesung.

 

Daesung would usually pester the maknae of the group to go somewhere with him. Seungri just has so many hobbies that Daesung is keen to try. Gun shooting, golf, surfing, party, jiujitsu, clubbing, DJ-ing, you named it. Sometimes Daesung is jealous at Seungri’s ability to do many things and his skill to make connections. This time, the maknae spent his free time to travel: Shanghai and Indonesia. He missed the other Seunghyun’s birthday and sure the oldest will scold him.

 

After staring his phone for a while and felt no vibration, he decided to wash his body and changed to pajama.

 

He’s back on the couch and took his phone. He saw a reply.

 

Hi. What are you doing, Angel? Don’t you supposed to be at party, now?

 

Daesung replied:

 

Yeah. But I went back early. What are you doing?

 

Just preparing some speech. Why are you so sad?

 

Sad? Daesung thought. How could he know the exact feeling in my heart? Daesung wrote:

 

How do you know that I am sad? I could be happy now.

 

***

Thousand kilometers from where Daesung was, Seunghyun sighed reading the text from his Angel. If he’s near the younger, he would definitely hug him. He decided to call the younger. He put away the papers and then press his dial speed, his lucky number seven.

 

“Yoboseyo?” said the voice on the other side.

 

“Dae, baby. Are you okay?” he asked Daesung.

 

“Is that really obvious? How do you know that I’m sad?”

 

Seunghyun cleared his throat. He then proceed to make himself comfortable at couch to continue the conversation.

 

“Dae, honey. You are an open book, to me at least,” Seunghyun said.

 

Seunghyun heard no answer. He continued, “You may fool the world, but not me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter