Mommy, Kissy!

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by: Strong Heart YG Family, Bigbang over Flowers and Nagoya "incident".

 

Choi Seunghyun, after his first kiss with a girl he liked.

 

The little boy’s mom’s mouth agape, mind still searching proper words to talk with her little boy about how inappropriate to kiss her like that, but in a way which wouldn’t hurt the pride of her little boy. Well, it was a peck, she witnessed it, and it shouldn’t bug her mind. It was cute, it was silly, but still, it wasn’t the thing she expected to see. Not when he just dragged out the little girl from behind the trash can and kissed her.

She saw the little boy was smiling ear to ear, hand still holding the embarrassed girl. His eyes were sparkling, twinkling in a way that every person who saw that would give compliment to the boy –maybe saying that he was handsome or else. He demanded a response from his mom, because his heart was full of confidence. He kissed a girl he liked and he wanted his mom to say something that made him happy.

She was still in awe, but forced herself to work her brain. So she squatted and hugged the little kids, hands running over their small bodies and kissed her son and the girl. But soon, the girl’s mom appeared from behind and took her little girl home. But before she went home, Seunghyun gave her a crushing hug and waved his hands too eagerly as they sent off the mother and daughter.

After a while, the mother squatted again and leveled her eyes to his son’s. She held Seunghyun’s little hands almost too tight, but the little boy still grinning.

“Eomma saw that?”

The woman nodded and smiled, “Yeah. Why did you do that? Show Eomma that you kissed a girl.”

“I want to show Eomma that I like her!”

“Why do you want to show Eomma?”

“I don’t know!” the boy grinned even wider. “She makes happy and I want to show Eomma that I am happy. I want to show Eomma what makes me happy! Like drawing and singing. So I bring her!”

“But Eomma—” doesn’t need to witness that, she said inwardly. “Have you done it with anyone else?”

The little boy shook his head. “Eomma doesn’t like it?” his grin turned into a sad pout when his mother hung her words.

She shook her head. At least he’s honest about the kiss. It was an innocent kiss, right? She tried to manipulate herself.

“I will kiss the one who makes me happy in front of you! I promise that!” the little boy pecked his mother’s lips and ran into their house.

The women sighed at the sight.

“Will you?”

***

 

 

 

When taking the scenes for BIGBANG over Flowers parody.

 

The women, besides her own tight schedule, had made her way to the shooting location. She knew that his son had to take some scenes for his parody. He was so busy over the years, and she kind of missed the time when it was only her son and herself enjoying the weather or just having small chat together.

She actually wasn’t sure why her son insisted her to come at an exact day and time, but he clearly said that he missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter