I (don't) Need A Time For Myself - 2

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a.n: basically a Seunghyun POV about the story from previous chapter.


 

In this relationship, Seunghyun was always the clingy one. He was like a stamp to an envelope, undivided chopstick, or whatever the idiom to say that he was always glued to Daesung. He couldn’t stand if there’s a distance between him and his younger lover. If he could say, distance kills Seunghyun. He needed, at least, to text Daesung, video call him, or asking Daesung to send photos to him.

Distance? Ugh. It’s frustrating.

If only he could, he would make Daesung as his keychain, so he could bring his other half everywhere. Then, if he needed Daesung back to his human form, he would kissed him and POOF! Daesung could always be by his side. How convenience!

Seunghyun shuddered if he remembered the time when he had to be alone when his Dangerous Kang had his activities in Japan. He buried himself into a lot of activities, but it didn’t help him. Sometimes, he would sneak to go out from the country and visit Daesung, even only for a short time. He needed to charge himself by hugging, kissing, cuddling, talking, and of course, love-making with his angel. For a moment or two, Daesung would welcome him with his smile, but then he felt that Seunghyun had neglected his activities in Korea and told him to go home and not to go to Japan for a while. It’s not that Daesung hated him, but it’s for Seunghyun’s sake also.

Since that, Seunghyun would restrain himself and learned how to manage his feelings.

If he missed the younger, he would close his laptop and away from internet –well, he could move his fingers and then got the ticket to fly to Japan, as easy as that. He would sleep away his loneliness, or got drunk, or slept with Daesung scent (Seunghyun would spritz Daesung’s perfume and slept. Blame Daesung who always slept that he had only couple pajamas in his closet.)

It’s a whole another story if Daesung was the one who said ‘I miss you’.

Seunghyun would gladly spend his money and time to get to wherever the younger was. No matter how busy Seunghyun was, he would squeeze his time to meet Daesung.

 

That’s how clingy and obsessive Seunghyun was to Daesung.

 

But lately, Seunghyun felt something was not okay with Daesung. He’s been somewhat cold to Seunghyun and Seunghyun didn’t know why. Until Seungri asked Daesung to accompany him to Hawaii. Seunghyun felt goosebumps upon hearing Hawaii. It was certain that Seunghyun couldn’t join them because of his activities. Seunghyun didn’t like the idea of Daesung being far away from him, but seeing Daesung smiled and his eagerness to join Seungri, a realization hit him hard.

Daesung was happy to be away from him.

And it confused Seunghyun.

What was wrong? They have always been together all the time. After Daesung’s Japan activities came to an end, they literally inseparable and Seunghyun showered him lots of love. There were so many ToDae moments the fans could capture at BIGBANG JAPAN DOME TOUR X. Then the preparation of their MADE album, their MADE TOUR, and even at their rest time, Daesung and Seunghyun would spend it together.

Was Daesung bored with him?

 

When Seungri left, Seunghyun tried to convince the younger not to take Seungri’s offer and said that they could spend their holiday together after Seunghyun year-end party. The answer was shocking Seunghyun. He said that he would go to Hawaii with maknae. He couldn’t believe the answer.

“What’s with Hawaii?” Seunghyun asked.

“Beach? Surf?”

When Seunghyun heard the answer, he snickered. “Ugh! Hot.”

“Yeah, but it is fun.”

“It’s fun because Seunghyunnie will be with you?”

Daesung rolled his eyes and look at Seunghyun in disbelief. “No, Hyung. It’s fun because it has beautiful beaches.”

“Beautiful es?” Seunghyun slapped himself mentally. Daesung hated this kind of answer.

“Whatever, Hyung.” Then he left Seunghyun.

Wrong move, Seunghyun. Wrong move, he told himself.

***

 

Seunghyun saw Daesung was packing his belongings into a case. Daesung realized that Seunghyun was standing in front of the door and watching him, but Daesung only took a glance to Seunghyun and continued to pack.

“Daesung, my Angel. I’m sorry. Please talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter