Don't Tease The Dinosaur! (M)

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XD First, I want to say thank you for subscribing T_T *bow*

and.. I'm being careful here, so I want to mark this chapter as mature (could someone tell me how to mark just this chapter?).

BIGBANG NAVER Starcast 010615

“Look at my nose. You like?” Daesung laugh at the jokes and Seunghyun agreed to him. Seunghyun laughed and then hugged him as the other members continued to talk.

“You’re so dead,” he said softly just for Daesung to hear.

The younger just laughed.

They both knew the meaning behind it.

***

@BIGBANG Waiting Room. Before the concert.

A messed up Seunghyun took his phone from the table, slided his finger on the screen and look at the wallpaper. He just scratched my head even it’s not itchy.

“Hyunnie! Do not scratch your head and ruin your hairstyle, you punk! That’s my masterpiece! Look! Your hair is so messy! What did you do with your haaairrr!” the coordi noona yelled at him.

Masterpiece? Are you kidding me? You make my hair like pineapples and styled Daesung’s hair like a mushroom that he can’t see anything. Our fans screamed for Dae’s eyes you know! Seunghyun screamed silently to the noona. He scratched his head again. Actually, I am feeling itchy somewhere else. He just let a growl out. That man! Even he’s known as angel, he’s just a fallen angel twenty minutes before.

20 minutes before

“Hyung, meet me at the restroom. ASAP”

Seunghyun read the text and immediately rushed off to the restroom. After arriving at the restroom he only found an out-of-order sign. He raised his eyebrows.

“Daesung?” He tried to call him. “Daesung are you there?”

Upon hearing his name’s called, the toilet’s door opened and one familiar face pulled his hand to the toilet.

“I waited for you, baby,” said the man who pulled his hand.

Still surprised, Seunghyun just stood still.

“What? You didn’t expect this, huh?” he smirk and caress the nape of his neck, slowly. Seunghyun shivered and let out a small groan. He closed his eyes to enjoy what Daesung did to him. He wanted more, but then the vocalist stopped the action. He then took a peek with one eye and saw an evil smile smugly. Daesung close the gap between his lips and the older’s left ear.

“Someone’s been waiting,” Daesung spoke in hushed tones. He put his hands on Seunghyun’s hips, “I guess we can have some fun before concert?” Seunghyun felt a nibble on his earlobe.

it, Dae!

It seemed like Daesung had added the fuel to the Seunghyun’s fire of lust. He got Daesung pushed against the wall, but Daesung’s hands still on his hips. He cupped the younger face, stared ath the plump lips and uttered,”Damn,Yabai Kang. You had teased me for a waaa~y long time.” He the shorter one’s nose with his own nose, “You’ve got a nice nose there, hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter