I'm Super Cute!

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by this, this post by @_youngbae_

second update for today :D

 

Music Station February, 5th 2016

 

 

"Dae-baby! Look!” Seunghyun showed off his outfit.

“What the hell?” Daesung was surprised when he look at the outfit. He turned his head to Seunghyun’s stylist. “Noonaaaa why did you choose that outfit for Hyung?”

“OMG Dae you’re supposed to know that he insisted to wear this one because he saw your outfit first!” The stylist said.

“But we’re supposed to wear different outfits for this event!” Daesung rolled his eyes. “Hyung! What happened to the red blazer?” Daesung said while caressing Seunghyun’s outfit.

“I want this pattern. You know leopard pattern. Rawr!” Seunghyun growled.

“But Noona chose for me first!”

“That’s why I chose the same pattern for me, Daesung-ah. It’s different! It’s a blazer while yours is a sweater!”

“Dammit Hyung!” Daesung looked at his own stylist. “Noona! Let me use a jacket!”

“But your jacket… You know you have worn it for couple times, right?”

“I don’t care.”

“Uchuchuchuchu~~ Our Daesungie is upseettt~~ He pouted his lips and I just want to kiss that lips~~” Seunghyun tried to pinch Daesung’s cheeks, but to no avail.

“Shut up.”

“What the hell Daesung? Seunghyun Hyung? We gotta perform in like, one hour later and you’re still bickering?” Jiyong entered the make-up room.

“Shut up, Jiyong.” Seunghyun said to Jiyong.

“Get the of yourself ing together Hyung.” Jiyong replied harshly.

Daesung stared at the leopard pattern outfit that has the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter