Stolen Kiss

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-10 (Update -11 here)

a.n: Basically a sequel (if I can say that LOL) from chapter 57, Secret Kiss. This is from Seunghyun's PoV :D anw: this update marks my first year in AFF :D and I got that Giraffe badge! yeay. 400-398 subs! (keep changing tho kkk) and 25 upvotes! Thank you for upvotes and the love for Pieces of Us <3 /bow/

enjoy then

 

Curiosity kills the cat Choi Seunghyun.

:still Baby BIGBANG era

 

 

Whatever he did, Seunghyun just couldn’t put his insomnia to sleep. It had been weeks since the kiss that Daesung placed on his temple, but every time Seunghyun recalled the memory on that night, the blood rushed to his cheeks and made his face hot. It was only few seconds he felt the lips of the younger, and he really wanted the younger to prolong it so he could store the memory clearly in his mind.

 

What the hell?

 

Seunghyun pulled down his hoodie to cover his face and crossed his arms on his chest, trying not to think about anything and went to sleep. But he couldn’t.

 

**

 

 

It was one of the rare nights Seunghyun felt his energy drained. He didn’t know whether it was because he didn’t smoke at all for the day or his condition wasn’t that good. Since morning, he wanted a hug from Daesung, his favorite dongsaeng, because that was Seunghyun always did for the younger when Seunghyun knew he was tensed from all their activities.

Daesung didn’t need to tell Seunghyun, Seunghyun could feel Daesung’s mood and tried to help him cheer up. Seunghyun would make jokes, patted Daesung or hugged him until he felt less tensed. He had been sending all the signal, but because he was feeling unusually hazy, he asked for his Sajang-nim’s permission to go to rest first and he allowed Seunghyun to do that if all his dongsaengs agreed.

Fortunately for Seunghyun, the other members agreed and let him to go first. When he went out from the office, Seunghyun found that Daesung gave a pair of sad eyes at him, but it was like he restrained himself to do something.

 

I want you to hug me, i babo-ya.

 

Seunghyun exited the office and was confused whether he wanted to smoke first or just went to the van to rest, but then he chose the latter. He walked towards the parking lot and entered the van. Upon entering, the rapper hesitated for a while. He usually sat at the very front seat because he was the eldest, but then he saw the seat at the very back, where maknae lines usually sat.

He wanted to be consoled by Daesung, but he didn’t get it even until the day was going to change. The oldest was furious, but still, he couldn’t do anything. He didn’t want to force the younger to console him.

With a sad but longing feeling, he decided to sit at the very back, to the seat where Daesung usually sat. Maybe it would ease his mind when he could smell Daesung’s scent. Seunghyun opened his eyes and trailed the hand rest where Daesung usually put his hand on. He imagined that the younger held his hands and made his night better.

Then he heard footsteps from the outside and he found out that Daesung was running towards the van. He wanted to move to his seat, but then Daesung opened the van’s door first. Surprised, Seunghyun closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. But after Daesung opened the door, Seunghyun didn’t heard anything anymore. The temptation to open his eyes was huge, but he restrained himself.

When the younger entered and settled on his seat, Seunghyun purposedly slid his head to rest on Daesung’s shoulder. The younger was tensed, he knew that, but he felt happy he got to sleep on that position. He felt that the younger was staring at him, and then he felt a peck on his temple.

Seunghyun wanted to confront the younger for his action, however he only moved a little. He didn’t want Daesung knew that he was surprised, so he continued pretending that he was sleeping. The rapper’s cheeks became hot and he hoped that Daesung didn’t notice that.

**

 

The softness of Daesung’s lips lingered longer than Seunghyun expected and Seunghyun cursed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter