The Cook

Pieces of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by Run, Bigbang Scout! For rockconuong eonni who wanted something from it :3

 

 

 

“Let’s move to the first corner! ‘Eomma, give me food!’” Little Seunghyun cued. All the older members clapped their hands and smiling. There was a big box in front of them and Little Seunghyun began to explain the rule of the games.

With growling stomach, Big Seunghyun only stared at the toy spider on the table, thinking about how he could use that to prank Daesung. Should I not? But why are these on the table anyway?

“Yeah, now we will open this box. Let’s see…” Little Seunghyun said. Daesung and Jiyong stood up to see the lunch box. It wasn’t until Youngbae stood up when Big Seunghyun decided to stand up too.

It was a festive. There were fruits, sweet and spicy chicken, salad, fried shrimp, and rice cake covered by beef slice. All the members gulped their saliva but Big Seunghyun especially happy in his head. My favorites!

Without any words, he eyed the meaty lunch box and prepared a fork. The other members still talking about who cooked the lunch box but Big Seunghyun just wanted them to stop talking and be more like… eating. It’s when Little Seunghyun asked them to eat then they prepared their chopsticks.

Big Seunghyun stared at the fried shrimp and jeon. He tilted his head and thought that he often saw the menu. But he couldn’t be so sure, not until he tasted it.

Youngbae opened the lids. The oldest man between them wanted to stab the jeon but instead he stabbed the rice cake covered by beef slice. Big Seunghyun couldn’t do nothing but to marvel it. The beef melted just right in his mouth and the chewy rice cake.

I know it! I know who cooked this!! But… isn’t it too obvious if I know this taste? Big Seunghyun looked at the other members and no one guessed it right.

“It seems like the vegetables were bought this morning,” Daesung looked at the salad and ate it. “It was so fresh!”

Really? Big Seunghyun’s eyes got bigger at the salad. She makes the best salad! He smiled. But because the box was too far from his reach, he opted to eat the fried shr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter